SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Thank you Scarlet, yeah I think it definitely helps seeing other people doing well!

Did a food shop last night and trying to stick with Slimming World from today. Haven't got my books anymore so it is a bit more tricky.

Food plan for the day:

Breakfast - Alpen light bar (HEX B) and an orange.
Lunch - Mugshot and an apple.
Snacks - 2 mini oranges and FF Natural yoghurt with frozen berries.
Dinner - Not sure yet!

HEXA - Milk in coffee throughout the day.

Hoping this looks okay to everyone, It's so hard trying to remember!

Charlie x x

Looks good to me Hun but depending which Allen light it is you could be having two bars.

Anything you are unsure of just ask and we can look it up for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! Ooh yeah I forgot that I could have 2, will have to have it when I get home tonight :)

Also found that I have a new love for Peppermint tea, if I remember rightly, that would be free?

How is your day going lovely? xx

Yep that's free and does wonders for bloating which can happen with the extra fibre you'll be eating. I've suffered with that this week but gone now :) not a bad day at all and have wi later. Eek! Xx

Well I have my fingers crossed for you my lovely! :)

I need to buy scan bran. It was my favourite when I was on this before with a synned bit of chocolate spread to dip it in. Yummmm.

xx

Been sticking to it since last Wednesday but doesn't seem to be any movement on the scales :(

Bit gutted.

Although my scales at home are so bad, need to try and weigh in somewhere that has better scales.

Ho hum x

You're the second person that's happened to this week charl. Don't give up when you've been so good all week the losses will come xx

I'm sticking with it for now.

I am a tad worried as I have a zip wire thing mid June and it has a weight limit. Right now I am bang on the limit and I don't want to be turned away. Really need to get some weight shifted!

x x

You'll get there Hun. How's your water intake? I think my good loss last week was down to me upping mine xx

Back