SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Yeah it must be hard trying to diet and not seeing any results. I'd get annoyed and give up. I'm not being sick but still feel it plus dreadful headache but think I should be on the mend xx

Yeah it definitely is pretty tough! Really hoping the headache has subsided now lovely :) Hoping you get better soon! x x

Life is good sweets, new job with the body shop at home, less than a year until the wedding and just got back from a blissful weekend away.

I love November too it's all about the cosy nights in and the build up to christmas for me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Life is good sweets, new job with the body shop at home, less than a year until the wedding and just got back from a blissful weekend away.

I love November too it's all about the cosy nights in and the build up to christmas for me xx

Ahh less than a year to the wedding! How blooming exciting!!!! :)

Christmas build up is ONNNNNN and I love ittttt :)

Hope you are well my lovely x

First week on Exante weigh in when I get home after work. Apprehensive! I have really stuck to this as if my life depended on it. Hope I can reap some of the rewards!!

Hope everyone is well :) x x

Good luck. :D I think anyone who can actually stick to a VLCD type regimen deserves a medal for willpower however the weigh in goes, I'd give up on the 2nd day. But I hope you have a good loss for your efforts.

Good luck. :D I think anyone who can actually stick to a VLCD type regimen deserves a medal for willpower however the weigh in goes, I'd give up on the 2nd day. But I hope you have a good loss for your efforts.

To be honest, this week has been very difficult so I feel I do deserve a medal actually haha!!

I think what is getting me through is that I started dieting in March with the aim of being able to buy a nice dress for my birthday (27th November) however due to lots of complications I stuck rigidly to a diet for 8 months and ended up pretty much equal to where I had been in March. So I am doing this as a bit of a confidence boost for my birthday now, just to lose a bit! I feel I deserve it and it hasn't happened so I am trying anything I can to make it happen. But my motivation is that I am coming off it for a week around my birthday and eating whatever I fancy :) (Probably not the best method but it's best for me!)

Then I will go back on it up until christmas and hopefully by then, the doctors will have had some results!!

Thank youuuuu :) x x

To be honest, this week has been very difficult so I feel I do deserve a medal actually haha!!

I think what is getting me through is that I started dieting in March with the aim of being able to buy a nice dress for my birthday (27th November) however due to lots of complications I stuck rigidly to a diet for 8 months and ended up pretty much equal to where I had been in March. So I am doing this as a bit of a confidence boost for my birthday now, just to lose a bit! I feel I deserve it and it hasn't happened so I am trying anything I can to make it happen. But my motivation is that I am coming off it for a week around my birthday and eating whatever I fancy :) (Probably not the best method but it's best for me!)

Then I will go back on it up until christmas and hopefully by then, the doctors will have had some results!!

Thank youuuuu :) x x

Yeah I can see wanting a quick boost and loosing a lot in a short space of time actually seems to work psychologically to kick start persistent weight loss and confidence in a lot of people. I would probably try it pre Christmas if I thought I could cope, but I don’t think I’d last as I don’t have a specific short term deadline and it would mess with my exercise plan as well.

Everyone is sat around me at work eating lovely smelling food. It's so difficult.

Had to throw my shake away because it was horrible and I couldn't stomach it.

I'm not going to give in but it is so difficult right now.

:( x

Can you make zero/ Superfree soup for tomorrow? With the right veg it's got to be tastier and more satisfying than a shake and just as low calorie/nutritious.

Not allowed any other food I am afraid :(

I have added 100 calories of chicken or ham a couple of times because I was hungry. I'm normally not too bad though and they keep me full all day. I think today it was just because everyone had their winter warmer foods!

I didn't give in though and have now eaten my next bit of food so I am feeling much better for being strong!

Thank you for your help! :) x x

Soooooo. I weighed in. I know a VLCD isn't what everyone approves of buttttt...

In my first week I have lost 13lb. That includes 2.5 inches off my waist.

Anyone that has followed my diary will know that I have had issues losing weight and am having copious amounts of tests done at the doctors so for me this is mega.

Just the boost of confidence I need :) x x

Wowsers charl! That's super dooper fandabbytastic!

I'm really pleased for you my lovely. After a hard week what a fantastic start. Onwards and downwards my lovely xxx

Thank you lovelies!

It's been a weird old week but definitely a good outcome in the end!

Now to stick with it for a couple of more weeks. I know the weightloss will slow down but I am so close to being in the 15's!!!!! Ahhhhh.

Thank you for your support ladies :) x x

Back