SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Wow that's amazing! You must feel great :)

Yeah I do, thank you :) To be honest, this diet is so difficult but if the weekly results are even a third of that I will be chuffed.

It's weigh in day and I have no idea how I have done, considering it is TOTM, I don't hold much hope!

Weigh in after work! Fingers Crossed! x x

Good luck lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for all your messages of good luck! I actually lost 6lb which considering it was TOTM week and so the scales hadn't moved for the first 4 days of the week, I was pretty happy with that!

Hope you are all doing well :) x x

Well done you! That's over a stone in a fortnight now isn't it? Keep up the good work xx

Thank you ladies, yeah Scarlet it's 1st5lb in a fortnight so pretty chuffed!

1 week left and then I am coming off for the 5 days around my birthday :)

x x

Another 7lb off, taking it to 1st12lb and 6 inches off my waist in 3 weeks. Over the moon.

That is more than I have managed to lose this year from 8 months of full on dieting.

Now I am off as it's my birthday on Thursday and I have lots of celebrations planned :))))

Hope everybody is well :) x x

Hey charl how was christmas? Xx

Hey charl how was christmas? Xx

Hey Scarlet!

Christmas was ace. I ate SO much though it is unreal.

So now I am back to Exante. Starting today. Urgh!

How was your christmas lovely? x x

Christmas was fab, was very spoilt and the kids were happy Christmas morning but I ate everything in sight and am my heaviest weight ever :(

Still I'm back on track as of yesterday and will look good in my wedding dress in September if it kills me! xx

Hey Charl, just checking in I have just started Exante from WW. we had a chat few months ago. I put everything I lost back on so needed a quick weight loss diet. Ironic we both have turned to Exante. Hope
Your doing well x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Charl it's been months my lovely where are you hiding? xx

Oh dear.

So it has been a while.

And I need to lose weight more than ever but I just can't commit to anything right now. Life is so hectic,I am not even getting time to cook an evening meal. Ever.

Haven't weighed myself in months, I am too scared.

How is it May already?!

I hope everyone is well and doing well. Not much info here I am afraid, since I came off Exante because I couldn't stomach any more of it I have just eaten so badly. For months.

I need to sort a plan of action out. Desperately :(

x x

You're not on your own charl I rejoined slimming world last week weighing more than I ever have after over a year of trying to be healthy and lose weight.

Here to support you if I can xx

Thank you lovely. Sorry to hear you have been struggling too :(

Glad to hear you have joined again though!

I joined the gym recently so can't afford to join up to a slimming club now and I feel like I need that guidance :( x x

I think it's something a lot of us will always battle with but I'm trying to teach myself that it's the trying that matters. I put the weight on over 20 years so it's not going to come off overnight. You're making healthy changes by going to the gym but if you can't afford class maybe posting here will be of some help to you? I know it's seeing other people losing that inspires me to keep trying it might be the same for you? xx

Back