Changing shape

Am definitely changing shape now after losing 3 stone 10lbs in just 10 weeks - but am struggling with the dreadful loose skin already! I'm using a resistance band twice daily to strengthen arms and (hopefully) tighten up, but it's not doing a lot - my arms (top of) and stomach are the worst... is this the small price to pay for losing weight so rapidly in large quantities? I really am loving the weight loss but not so thrilled with this part of it :confused:

Am definitely changing shape now after losing 3 stone 10lbs in just 10 weeks - but am struggling with the dreadful loose skin already! I'm using a resistance band twice daily to strengthen arms and (hopefully) tighten up, but it's not doing a lot - my arms (top of) and stomach are the worst... is this the small price to pay for losing weight so rapidly in large quantities? I really am loving the weight loss but not so thrilled with this part of it :confused:

don't worry so much about the loose skin, that will take a little bit more time to bounce back. keep up with ur strength training and maybe a dance class like zumba, there are more intense forms that strengthen abs and core muscles so that would help with that too all while being enjoyable!
u have worked so hard and done so well to lose nearly 4 stone already, don't let those things threaten ur continued success and healthy life!!! keep doing a great job as u are and lots of bio oil too (its brill, im extremely overweight and don't seem to have the angry stretchmarks post pregnancy or anything) bio oil!!!
congrats on all ur hard work!! x

well done stay in positive, congrats on the lost, i am worried about lose skin too because i have a lot of stretch marks and been told that will effect how fast the skin bounces back, haven said that i would rather have a loose skin than be this fat. keep it up the good work.

@Honeysponge. can we work out while on LT as i thought building weight will effect the weight lost?

well done stay in positive, congrats on the lost, i am worried about lose skin too because i have a lot of stretch marks and been told that will effect how fast the skin bounces back, haven said that i would rather have a loose skin than be this fat. keep it up the good work.

@Honeysponge. can we work out while on LT as i thought building weight will effect the weight lost?

What have you been told about stretch marks? I have lots of stretch marks too, I'm now very worried that I'll get loose skin and it won't stretch back :(

HI Abbz.

my Gp said that skin that has stretch marks takes twice as long to bounce back. I already started to massage a mix of pure Shea butter and pure vitamin e oil on my body all of it not only the stretch marks, i read it somewhere that you need to exfoliate and moisturize a lot to help the skin in to bouncing back to place, not sure how helpful it will be but every little helps i guess.

HI Abbz.

my Gp said that skin that has stretch marks takes twice as long to bounce back. I already started to massage a mix of pure Shea butter and pure vitamin e oil on my body all of it not only the stretch marks, i read it somewhere that you need to exfoliate and moisturize a lot to help the skin in to bouncing back to place, not sure how helpful it will be but every little helps i guess.

Oh okay thank you for letting me know!

Try having a mud wrap it helps you drop a couple of pounds too. Bio oil is really good for tightening you the skin I used after pregnancy and really has helped a lot

Try having a mud wrap it helps you drop a couple of pounds too. Bio oil is really good for tightening you the skin I used after pregnancy and really has helped a lot

Hi Snab. What do you mean by mud wrap? You mean like the way they do it at the salon.

Back