• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Changing tastebuds

At the start of this diet I had chicken soup..And hated it! I would of rather had marmite on toast (And I HATE marmite)..

But as time went on and the weather freezzzing, and 3 weeks into the diet I asked for the dreaded soup just to warm me up. I added pepper and a bit of thyme (Which the pharmist said was fine) And loved it :eek: I now get 5 soups a week, thyme n pepper ain't affected my weight loss :) .

Has this happended to any1 else, finding them selves actually liking the soup. Or am I the only person lipotrim is making the soup for hehe

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good on ya for trying the soup again Charl......I cant even think about it!! Ewwwwwwww!!!

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I've always liked the soup (and the flapjacks lol) but went off the Strawberry shake last week - got some more to try again this week though.

I LOVE the soup! I get more soups than shakes in my bag every week so i can have 2 soups a day! It fills me up and it tickles my savoury taste buds lol. I love my savoury goodness much more than ive ever like surgery stuff so probably thats why :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 24
Exante 4
Slimming World 7
Slimming World 7
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8