Changing tastebuds

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charl-x, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    At the start of this diet I had chicken soup..And hated it! I would of rather had marmite on toast (And I HATE marmite)..

But as time went on and the weather freezzzing, and 3 weeks into the diet I asked for the dreaded soup just to warm me up. I added pepper and a bit of thyme (Which the pharmist said was fine) And loved it :eek: I now get 5 soups a week, thyme n pepper ain't affected my weight loss :) .

Has this happended to any1 else, finding them selves actually liking the soup. Or am I the only person lipotrim is making the soup for hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good on ya for trying the soup again Charl......I cant even think about it!! Ewwwwwwww!!!

4. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    I've always liked the soup (and the flapjacks lol) but went off the Strawberry shake last week - got some more to try again this week though.

5. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Can't wait for my soup tonight, while watchin Rav on crimewatch :p

6. Akra

Akra Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I LOVE the soup! I get more soups than shakes in my bag every week so i can have 2 soups a day! It fills me up and it tickles my savoury taste buds lol. I love my savoury goodness much more than ive ever like surgery stuff so probably thats why :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.