Changing tastes?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Flopster, 22 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Just thinking - I have suddenly taken to black coffee - something I despised with a vengence before LL (I used to love coffee - especially from coffee shops but that is a whole different story).

Last week at the LL meeting I was falling asleep so decided to have a black coffee to see if it helped and have been hooked ever since. Now I am limiting myself to a maximum of one a day - mainly because I would rather drink water than anything else - it is enough liquid to get down without wasting some drinking opportunity.

Anyway back to my original point - I know I won't go back to milky coffee ever again and really enjoy black now.

Anyone else noticed a change in their tastes since going on their VLCD?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I am doing CD and on aam had plain cottage chease and loved it,hated it before.
    Also some of the packs Iloved at the start I can not stand now but love sone I started of hateing.
    I have always drunk black coffee but a few weeks ago got cravenings for milky coffee.

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Ive had cravings for veg! And i never ate them other than with sunday lunch before!

5. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    you can keep the chocy and things just give me the veg,mmmmmmmmmmm

6. monty

monty Full Member

my current obsession is iced black coffee - very good when you have that late afternoon slump

7. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

Ive been on LL 100% for over 4 months and my big and only real craving has been cottage cheese............I cant wait to have it......liked it before but not like this........

8. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Actually Flopster, I am not sure if it is a CD thing or just a chnage that happens when you cut the junk out of your life. I feel much keener to eat fruit, veg and fish than I ever have before and I am sure that it is a case of buliding up better habits over time so that the old cravings go away. Having said that I has a real urge for some fudge yesterday, I had some, it wasn't all that and I left the rest. YES, I LEFT THE REST!!!!!!! Now that is a change! Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.