Changing tastes?

Flopster

Got a life thank you!
Just thinking - I have suddenly taken to black coffee - something I despised with a vengence before LL (I used to love coffee - especially from coffee shops but that is a whole different story).

Last week at the LL meeting I was falling asleep so decided to have a black coffee to see if it helped and have been hooked ever since. Now I am limiting myself to a maximum of one a day - mainly because I would rather drink water than anything else - it is enough liquid to get down without wasting some drinking opportunity.

Anyway back to my original point - I know I won't go back to milky coffee ever again and really enjoy black now.

Anyone else noticed a change in their tastes since going on their VLCD?

I am doing CD and on aam had plain cottage chease and loved it,hated it before.
Also some of the packs Iloved at the start I can not stand now but love sone I started of hateing.
I have always drunk black coffee but a few weeks ago got cravenings for milky coffee.

Ive had cravings for veg! And i never ate them other than with sunday lunch before!

I am doing CD and on aam had plain cottage chease and loved it,hated it before.
Also some of the packs Iloved at the start I can not stand now but love sone I started of hateing.
I have always drunk black coffee but a few weeks ago got cravenings for milky coffee.
Ive been on LL 100% for over 4 months and my big and only real craving has been cottage cheese............I cant wait to have it......liked it before but not like this........

Actually Flopster, I am not sure if it is a CD thing or just a chnage that happens when you cut the junk out of your life. I feel much keener to eat fruit, veg and fish than I ever have before and I am sure that it is a case of buliding up better habits over time so that the old cravings go away. Having said that I has a real urge for some fudge yesterday, I had some, it wasn't all that and I left the rest. YES, I LEFT THE REST!!!!!!! Now that is a change! Love

Back