changing to cambridge

glitzglamz

hi just a couple of questions i'm currently doing lighter life and thinking of changing to cambridge, as it is a lot cheaper and i can't always make the mtg due to work commitments etc. will i still need to get a form signed by my doctor and on sole source why is it 3 packs a day and 4 on ll ta x

Not sure about the doctors form but on ss 3 packs if youre under 5 ft 8 and 4 if youre over. Hope you get it sorted and get started soon Ive been doing it 8 weeks now and the time has flew in. good luck whatever you decide,
Mariaxx

I'm switching from Lipotrim on Saturday to the Cambridge diet, I'm looking forward to it! Good luck X

If your BMI is over 40 make sure that you get your doc note signed as the CDC will be unable to sell you the packs. Love Bunny x

The reason for the difference LL=4Packs CD=3Packs (If under 5ft 8) is apparently LLers filled in a questionaire and majority said they would prefer more packs than the 3, so LL altered their packs so 4 had the same nutritional values as the 3. Hope that makes sense - I was on LL at the time and we didn't even get a questionaire, IMO it was done so they can charge more.

There is a sticky with the CD prices on and yes it is cheaper than LL and IMO (excluding Lactose Free) CD tastes better.

Back