Channel 4 - Secret Eaters

MrsC999

Just seen this new TV series starting next Wednesday 8pm 16th May. Overweight people being monitored round the clock to see what they really eat. I don't understand why someone would agree to be filmed doing that, sounds like car crash TV...

Ah, but it might be interesting for those taking part to see what they do and don't eat during the course of the day. It's amazing how many times I 'forgot' the odd little bits that I ate during the day lol x

It would be good for those people that are trying to lose weight and say they diet but never lose anything. They might be able to see where they are going wrong :)

Just seen this new TV series starting next Wednesday 8pm 16th May. Overweight people being monitored round the clock to see what they really eat. I don't understand why someone would agree to be filmed doing that, sounds like car crash TV...

I hear ya there , its like Embarassing bodies innit....to shown up to tell there own Dr there ailments... but they will show the nation on TV ....wtf lol

Lol i read this as secret eastenders!! Worried id missed it :-D x

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Back