Chan's diary :-)

Chan, just nosying at what your eating n the home made bake with Greek salad sounds amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, 2.5lb is really good considering u were on holiday. I'll be happy with that when we go. Lol. I'm gonna try and head to the salad bar most of the time and hopefully they have weetabix! Lol

Lipotrim4Me said:
Wow, 2.5lb is really good considering u were on holiday. I'll be happy with that when we go. Lol. I'm gonna try and head to the salad bar most of the time and hopefully they have weetabix! Lol

Hi Chan, how's it going you enjoying re-feed x

Greek salad is delicious sun :)& Lipotrim I've now lost the 2.5lbs that I put on during holiday:)& bell the re feed was great & I know just ensure I eat healthy & ensure I eat the appropriate portions :) x

Chan so proud of you you've showed us how it's done!! Now to try and follow your example!! Xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Evening all :)
Thought I'd update my diary since its been a while since I've written in it!

Since my return from holiday I have decided to carry in with my weekly gym sessions with my personal trainer as it is worthwhile & I have also this week started going to gym classes, I have tried body pump & body attach so far & I'm planning on giving all different classes a try to decide which ones i want to start attending regularly. I felt like a fool at body attack today as you had to have some rhythm and I was all over the place at times but I got there on end:).

Following my training session tonight I then took my step son out for a meal, we went for an Indian , I know it's naughty but I'll work it off in the gym & it's an occasional treat & believe it or not I now prefer my own home cooking much much better as it's healthier & my body is not used to bad food anymore.

Tomorrow I am going for a colonic never had it done before so a bit nervous, you make think I'm mad lol but it's think I've wanted to try few years ago x

Last edited:
Evening all :)

Hope you are all well.

I thought I'd put an update on how it's going. It's been a month& ten days since I've come off LP & all is going well. When I finished LP at the beginning of August 2012, I weighed 12st 9 lbs & then I went on holiday in August & came back weighing 12st 11.5 lbs & since then I've been carrying on with my healthy eating & going to the gym (2-3times a week) I now weight 12st 7.5
I am aware that with coming off LP weight loss is not as fast & my goal for end of December is to weigh 12st :).
Hope you are all doing well & best of Luck with the rest of your journeys :) x

Welshmamma said:
That's great you have managed to keep loosing was worried it all piles back on :) well done x

Cheers welshmamma, if you stick to eating healthy food& ensure you have appropriate portions with the occasional treat & exercise regularly you are guaranteed further weight loss for sure :) hope you are doing well x

Back