Chan's diary :-)

Chan81

Silver Member
Day 5 :),

I started reading some people's diaries on here & they are so inspirational. So I thought I will start my own as I think it will help along my journey to reach my goal :).

I woke up this morning feeling great, I can't believe how I'm not even missing food it's a brilliant feeling, I'm sure I'm already in ketosis & I can't for my weigh in day on Monday. Glad to see how well everyone is doing:).

My start weight is 14st 4lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Chan good morning :)
Glad you're feeling great so am i! In work with 50 shades here, read the first few pages last night and love it!

Good luck for monday

Cheers al30,

Daisy I am glad you are feeling so great too:)
The book is addictive, I haven't even moved or made my shake yet lol
Ps I read your diary it's great:) do you think purchasing nutmeg to try it in vanilla shake is a bar idea? As you mentioned using it in your shakes before x

No it was absolutely fine with me, defo didn't knock me out of ketosis and defo didn't affect losses- tastes gorgeous too like a creamy desert! But everyone is different so i don't want to be dishing out bad advice, obviously you don't use half the jar :) there was a few of us years back that experimented with different spices/nutmeg etc and it never caused a problem.
My colleagues are i are all nattering at the mo so i want to pick the book up in an hour or two when we're all fed up of each other :)

Cheers Daisy :)

Which other spices would you recommend? I'll get some nutmeg after my weigh in on Monday:)
I want to make the shakes more exciting, I'm still enjoying them currently but in case it gets harder down the line. What chapter are you on daisy?x

Im still only on chapter one, colleagues chatting so can't pick it back up yet. One colleague in particular is telling me i need to get married before i have another baby-i was only asking about advice for age gaps between babies but now Im getting a nice big lecture-fun :mad:

Well i tried most spices in the soup, curry powder, paprika, Chinese four spices, literally tried everything in the spice rack but Im a bit more careful now cos my will power isn't the same as when i was 20 so Im worried it'll bring me down a rocky road!

Oh don't worry about her Daisy, done people can be so judgemental it's silly!
I love the fact I don't feel hungry:)
Ps what do you do for work? X

I work for a phone company, social welfare here in Ireland and actually a cinema chain in the UK -though Im based in Ireland :)
Basically a call centre/admin with loads of different sections but its so quite at the moment you wouldn't believe!
Im a bit shocked in this day and age to be practically told Im living in sin Haha!!

What do you do Chan? I always reckon everyone else has really exciting jobs!

That is ridiculous can't believe some ppl! Just ignore her hun & I am a project worker, I work for action for children , our project works with vulnerable families x

God some people she is obviously still living in the past. Is she young or old.

She's in her 50s but not usually so old fashioned about things!

Aw Chan that sounds like such a great job! Id say it's so rewarding!

This is my 5th year at my job, it is indeed rewarding but also at times can be challenging but still enjoy it :) so what time you finish work?

9 tonight bah! 12hour shifts today and tomorrow, i normally do 9-5.30 but Im just covering for a friend.
Off to get stuck into mister grey woo :)

I need to get that book

Well done on starting your diary chan! I think it helps to write down how your feeling.. Almost helps solve the issue!
Can't wait for your weigh in tommorow Hun!!!

week 1 -8lbs

Day 5 pm

I got to admit tonight was a struggle for few hours & I'm so glad its finally bed time as I can stop battling with myself now as my body was badly craving food& I just managed to suppress my appetite & kept thinking to myself if i want to be able to fit in the clothes that i want to wear then i know what to do about :) I think I'm off to bed shortly so well done everyone & catch you all tomorrow :) x

Back