Chapter Now Closed :D

WOOHOO! That's good news - great stuff!! We're never satisfied though are we? Lol! xx

Jan just hijacking this post to say Hi and let you know I am back!! I am wondering if it is Lipotrim I need to try!! Have started back on DC yesterday - will be around hopefully for a while!! I see the girls done good!! Well done you!
Laura x

Hi Laura! Lovely to hear from you, hope all's well. I'm sure Tanya won't mind us sidetracking for a mo ;)

LT's very quick and effective but you have to be fully focussed and committed .... it can be quite difficult having no food at all, especially when you have little ones to feed but loads of people on here have done it as you can see.
I'm onto the more challenging business of maintaining now .... it ain't no walk in the park but it's where I wanted to be :)

Good luck with DC, let's know how you're getting on xx

:hijack: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Course i dont mind! :p

And jan, no we are never satisfied. Wish i could be :sigh:

Very bad day. Just not in the mood for anything. Im tired, aggitated, moody & in a complete b***h of a mood :mad:

Anyways food today, be warned its nawty!

Saturday 12th December

B- Banana (1:30am) Nutrigrain (3:00am) Porridge (6:00am)

*very thin (and i mean thin! lol) slice of one of my bfs friends sponge she made and took into work - she wanted me to try it as im a keen baker lol (2:40am)
*4 'snacks' http://www.tasteireland.com.au/user/images/items/Cadburys%20Snack%20Shortcake%20sm.jpg these things. Theres 6 in a pack but gave 2 away.

L- 2 slices of toast (made into a sandwich) with brown sauce, 1 cheese triangle spreaded on and 3 bits of bacon in fry light - the bacon was just the top bit, you know the round bit that has no fat as i dont like the thin bottom bit - if that makes sense! Packet mini cheddars. Slice of my victoria sponge. Chocolate from the tree.

D- bgty vegetable lasagne. 8 oven baked potatoe wedges.

*2 litres pure water :)
*1 cup of tea with ssmilk & sweetner
*2 small glasses pepsi max

*4!!! :doh: malted milk chocoalte biscuits, you know the ones with the cow on lol
*5 walkers bbq rib crisps
*6 squares mint aero
*2 carrots cut into sticks munched throughout the morning in work

Last edited:
Ah Tanya your day really wasn't that bad you didnt even eat a whole packet of crisps you stopped at 5 I cudnt do that. Big huge well done on the 1lbs loss. You really REALLY deserve it coz you were very good during the week. Hope your feeling better. xxxx

Hmm little better, i just need a decent nights sleep i think! Mind you, seeing Robbie on xfactor has whacked a smile on my face! :giggle:

I stopped at 5 purely because i wanted a biccie instead lol I crushed the rest of the packet and put them in the bin! :rotflmao: what a waste but hey lol

well done! i'm trying to do that now. Coz ill just go back to it wen im weak. haha! Oh we are funny sometimes.

I stopped at 5 purely because i wanted a biccie instead lol I crushed the rest of the packet and put them in the bin! :rotflmao: what a waste but hey lol

I've just typed a big long reply and just as I was about to post it I lost the connection GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can't do it all again .... suffice to say I sympathise with the eating whilst in an 'umpty' mood thing even though it doesn't get you anywhere - and I was admiring you for the above quote - I'd have eaten the lot!

Hope you feel less 'umpty' tomorrow xx

umpty :giggle: I think i still have a massive fear of crisps (weird yup! lol) so i think really all i wanted was a taster - i mean i can have 1 packet when they are planned but if there not im a little scared of them and scared of not being able to stop - but i did today :) lol

In a much better mood today - have had a lovely sleep and a lay in (7:30) hahahahaha Got 4 more hours of work today then a day off tomorrow!!!

Drinks and a meal tonight at my friends - im making a pasta bake with some LF garlic bread and side salad. :) There will of course be wine & vodka in the equation somewhere :giggle: oh and shes making a creme brulee (sp?) never had one before so should be interesting :)

Sunday 13th December

B- 2 slices toast; 1 with peanut butter, 1 with 'i cant belive its not butter'

L- Very tiny tiny roast; 1 roast pot, 1 tbsp mash, 1 tbsp veg, 1tbsp cauli cheese.

D- Spicy tomato pasta bake (wholemeal pasta) with grated strong cheddar on top. LF Garlic bread & side salad. Creme Brulee.

*1 glass pepsi max
*1 litre pure water
*vodka & pepsi max's. Rose wine.

Now the bad stuff! :eek: Feel its best to list everything! :)

*packet mini cheddars
*packet smokey bacon walkers
*5 jelly beans
*1 pork scratching
*1 clemintine
*slice victoria sponge

Last edited:
glad to hear you're doing better today! I kinda fell the same about crisps and chocolate. I feel like one day i might not stop at a little. I guess every time we throw some out it will get easier to know we won't do it. Creme brulee is gorgeous. It's very lucious so you only need a tiny bit. Glazed sugar on top I hope she has a flame thrower hahaha you burn the sugar to make the top its cool. Hope the dinner goes well, its good you have control over the pasta you can make it dead healthy and no one will know the difference. xxxx

She has a blow torch ... bad boy! lol
The pasta isnt going to be healthy, infact the only healthy thing about the meal im making is the pasta, LF garlic bread and salad. The sauce and cheese are bad! lol :doh: nevermind - im sure the wine and creme brulee is worse haha

em cheese has calcium in it which you need hahahaha! It's healthier than pasta that you would of had before or gotten in most restaurants and at least you have introduced healthier options. Thats the point! have a brilliant night! xxx

Hope you had a good night Tan! you have to let your hair down now and then!

btw - when did a clementine become 'BAD' ?? Lol xx

So iv fallen off track completly.
Dont know what, dont know what has triggered it all i know is i dont feel good about it. :cry:

Sunday night was brill, creme brulee was lush so was the pasta bake - to bad i threw it all up - it was either the wine or something in the food that didnt agree with me.

So yesterday was a very bad day (apart from the bf winning £200 at bingo and giving me half! hehe) There was no set meal structure so i'll just list all i had;

Monday 14th December

*half slice dominos pizza
*2 slices of toast with cheese triangle & brown sauce with a slice of chicken
*salt & vinegar peanuts - a few! :eek:
*Apple frog sweets
*Too many chocs & 3 malt biscuits
*6 inch chicken & stuffing subway & packet walkers baked crisps.
*1/4 tub of ben and jerrys ice cream

*lots of pepsi max

Tuesday 15th December

B- Banana (1:30am) Nutrigrain (3:00am) Porridge (6:00am)

*1 clemintines
*1 apple
*1 packet smokey bacon walkers
*1 tube smarties

L- Ham, lettuce & soft cheese spread sandwich. Packet of walkers baked crisps. 1 clemintine.

D- BGTY chicken pasta bake meal.

*2 litres water
*1 glass pepsi max

*2 chocolates from the tree
*5 cheddar biscuits
*2 slices of mature cheese
*half a crunchie bar

-------------------------

So, ive just lost it. Today i woke up and thought yep back on to it but then i went and had crisps and a tube of smarties.

On a good note, i did buy myself a coat in a size 12 :D lol

But that is beside the point; tomorrow im out in the evening for the social club christmas draw so will involve some vodka & diet cokes. Not too sure what to do for food - guna have to have some form of carb before i go out as idont want to get too merry.

I just duno anymore. I feel like iv completly lost my way. Im fed up and annoyed of having bad weekends and good weeks i feel like im depriving myself of something although i know im not really.

I just want to be able to eat and not worry about a thing and not constantly question if that bit of food is nawty or good :sigh:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad:

Last edited:
I just want to be able to eat and not worry about a thing and not constantly question if that bit of food is nawty or good :sigh:

And you will ..... hang on in there kiddo - I promise it DOES get better! .... Look at that size 12 coat - a few short months ago you wouldn't have been able to get into that!

This head-stuff is a pain in the .... well the head I suppose :eek:

You WILL find your way through - today was just a day - not the rest of your life, don't be so hard on yourself ***hugs*** xxx

I just duno anymore. I feel like iv completly lost my way. Im fed up and annoyed of having bad weekends and good weeks i feel like im depriving myself of something although i know im not really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad:

Oh My god there must be something in the air at the moment. I feel exactly the same way. Except I only do good day then bad day least your lasting a whole week of good. Its so hard to find a balance. have a treat wen you feel like it but what if you feel like one everyday???? Its so irritating but as Jan says it gets better, I guess it has too.

Hopefully you feel better I guess the long shifts prob aren't helping things either.

Well done on the boyfriend especially giving you half haha! Glad your night was good pity it needed badly. xxxx
Feel Better.

Ah thanks girls :)

I hope all this head malarky comes to me pretty soonish! Iv got to get this idea out of my head that i need to cut the bread etc when in reality maybe i dont. Its so stressfull and so disheartening for some reason.

I've only one more 2am start after today thankgod and your right, theyre probably not helping although it is a good routine that i like lol

I think whats in the air is christmas!!!!!! its so close, i wana have a good time etc but like ive told those on tfr - christmas is not about food - so maybe its time to take my own advice ;) I will crack this :D

Last edited:
wednesday 16th December

B- nutrigrain (1:30am) satsuma (4:00am) porridge (6:00am)

L- ham salad. No dressing I forgot it. 1clemintine 1apple.

D- baked salmon with little sweet chilli sauce, cooked veg mixed with some LF soft cheese with garlic & chives, 1 boiled pot.

*2ltrs pure water
*2 cupsa tea with sweetner
*vodka & diet cokes tonight

*2 carrots cut into sticks munched throughout morning
*2 cheese triangles

Edit: to add i had 10 chips out of the basket of chips my brothers gf ordered tonight at the social club.
------------------------

Very, Very, VERY hungry today. Even so i had my lunch at 10:50 instead of 11:45 .... and i didnt enjoy it one bit. Infact all i ate was half the lettuce leaves, the cucumber and ham. I resisted the vending machines and actually probably looked a bit of a dork sat in the break out areas head in lap talking myself out of going back to my desk, getting money and buying some crisps and chocolate.

Anyways im off for an afternoon nap as ive a lateish night tonight. This will stop me picking at food :D and then itll be time for tea and then drinkies.

Im not weighing myself officially this week - i feel like i should but i cant face it. I know if i see a gain i will roll further away from the tracks ive been attempting to keep to. So, weigh in will probably be now, after crimbo. Gosh can't believe how close crimbo is!!!!

I know im going to struggle but i will try my very goddamned hardest to try and minimize damage by not going ott :sigh:

Last edited:
Tanya, I think you should continue with your weigh ins. Ignoring it is also going off the tracks. You are always giving sage advice to others about keeping to the plan. Don't put at risk all you have gained by going completely mad over Christmas. So weigh in and rein back if necessary!!

Back