ProPoints Charlene's Going it Alone WW Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by IrishEyes1981, 23 June 2014.

1. IrishEyes1981

IrishEyes1981 Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone:)

Most of yous know me from my other diary but I've decided to start a fresh diary as I am a newbie to doing ww from home :D I may need plenty of kicks up the bum from my minis friends as I can stray very easily. I'm going to be taking it at my own pace will be happy with 1/2lb a week not putting myself slow and steady will do me. I am only starting today but weigh in day will be Saturday mornings I weighed this morning just to get started. Will update my food in the evening.

Wish me luck
  2. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

im here :D
    good luck hunni im sure you will do just as fine at home without the added pressure!
    u still have all us minis to help u along ur way!
    after all - slow and steady wins the race :) xx
  3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

4. UKSerena

UKSerena (Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Rainman is here! The WW @ Home Crew welcomes you :) Who needs a meeting with Minis anyway! X
  5. BoS83

BoS83 Well-Known Member

I'm here too hon. We'll be here to kick butt if needed. You'll do great. :) x
  6. Cas3

Cas3 Well-Known Member

I'm here too, good luck for your new journey :)
  7. IrishEyes1981

Thanks girls would be lost without you all as yous have given me the confidence to do this at home :D Day one on my own is going great will update food later x
  8. UKSerena

Whoop Whoop! Go Charlene! We all believe in you, you can do this. X
  9. xsugarfairyx

xsugarfairyx Well-Known Member

Seen you on a few diaries and I'm new to ww so here to subscribe xx
  10. georgina2930

georgina2930 Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe its amazing the support we all have i jyst find it hard when there are so many posts my phone takes agers to get to last page good luck u can do this x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using mobile app
  11. Cas3

Cas3 Well-Known Member

12. IrishEyes1981

Morning hon :) I'm grand thanks got results yesterday it now showing I'm pre diabetic :( have 6 months b4 they check my bloods again want me to loose 2 stone (no surprise there) and walk every day I can reverse this condition just a lot of work to do :(

Been totally of plan worrying about results and still eating crap need to get my act together not sure if ww is way to go maybe too much freedom with sugary items X
  13. BoS83

BoS83 Well-Known Member

Glad you got results-waiting can be terrible. Not great news but as you said, it can be reversed!
    Would you try filling and healthy? It restricts the crappy foods cos your weeklies go on sauces and cheese etc.... x
  14. Cas3

Cas3 Well-Known Member

I hope your ok, at least you've got the results I know its not the nicest things but at least its something that you can control.

F&H does sound a good plan to follow and will help with lowering the blood sugars as well losing weight, whatever you decide to do we all here to support you x
  15. gossamersquare

gossamersquare Well-Known Member

Can I suggest you cut back on your carbs a little? I am diabetic and carbs of any kind are not good for diabetes as carbs turn to glucose very quickly so can increase your readings. Low fat foods also have a lot of added sugar and are often higher in sugar than the normal variety. I'm not saying dont have any, just dont have as many.
  16. UKSerena

OMG Charlene, I'm so sorry to hear about your BT Results, I need to reverse my Cholesterol, you need to reverse your Sugars, we can do this, we will do this! Team Healthy! X
  17. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Awww hun! At least you've got results and you can go about making a few changes to your diet to try and reverse the situation xx
  18. Cas3

Cas3 Well-Known Member

Hiya hun, hope you have a good day on plan xx
  19. IrishEyes1981

I done grand until dinner n had a takeaway hopefully do better tomoro easing myself into it again lol x
  20. Cas3

Cas3 Well-Known Member

Hope it was nice, I'm tempted myself :) take it day by day hun x