Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

hi charley - i always nibble on chicken or cottage cheese. probably explains why i am forever trying to lose the dreaded last stone! dont give yourself a hard time, 44 cals makes no difference in the grand scheme of things!

how did weigh in go??

Hi Sarah Lou ! Bloody water, hate it !!!!!!!!

Shanny, I had a bit of toast - bad me ! Paying for it this morning tho out of ketosis, but you know me I am never really in it, as in I never don't feel hungry haha !

Hi Leeds, No more nibbling ! I have been fine today, hungry but fine hehe !

Day 7

It's Day 6 ! I have had to change my weigh in day to Friday as I have to work, sooo it's going to be a 10 Day Weigh In !!!!!

Ohhh Let's hope for say...13lbs?

I lost 11 first time in 7 and of course we all know it slows....so, fingers crossed !

Anyways, today was okish, I was hungry tho! I am just having my last shake (no 3) and hopefully I will be in bed early so won't want another!

2 reasons for bed.....firstly I forgot to change the alarm clock and got up at 5.30am!!!!! Secondly we have a new mattress delivered this morning and it's so thick and fabulous ! It is our Xmas pressy from the in-laws ! Gosh we needed a new mattress ours was like a pancake!

I am feeling determined tonight, and hoping that the losses will keep a coming and I can really feel on Friday I have done well!

Hope everyone having a good day, blooming chilly isn't it ! Shame I am losing pounds cos they keep me warm !

xxx

Hello ! Day 7 now! And I am fine, hungry but fine lol, just got in from work after 10 hours so was dying for my last shake! Managed 2 litres of water today which is good for me!

Hope everyone doing fine, I an't wait for Friday for weigh in !!!!!!!!!!! It will be a 11 day weigh In I guess ! As I started last Tuesday!

I have decided to add my weigh in after a week altho I will change this Friday official weigh in!
So 10lbs lost in 7 days, gotta love CD !!!!!!!!!!!

Ten out of Ten Charley :D Fab loss well done.. how's the water? I actually managed just over 2 litres today plus the shakes..really want to push for a bit more tomorrow.

Morning charlie I'm joining you from today so day 1 again for me.

Wish me luck please lol.

You are shrinking already my dear well done to you. X

Back later x

Thanks Sarah, the water hasn't been great! Managed 2 litres yesterday tho!

Morning Shanny ! Think Shakey Thoughts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just having my morning shake at home awaiting my new phone, decided to get a blackberry as I am so out of touch hahaha !

Hello ladies !
Well not a bad day, very busy at work and I didn't get in til 10.30am as my phone arrived at 9.58am! I spent most of the day setting it up really haha ! Just having my shake no 3. I am working til 7pm tomorrow and Friday and will have to venture in Saturday as well.....darn flexi time! I had far too many flyers in week 1 and 2 so having to make up for all the time as it's now week 4!

Reminder to self - must stay at work longer in week 1 and 2!

Christmas meals organised with work, not going to be easy as I now have meals/drinks on 13th Nov, 6th Dec, 9th Dec and 17th Dec !

Oops ! Well here is hoping I can have nights off and get back on plan, hopefully not too bad losses, when I did CD before I had one night out and that week I only lost 1lb!!!!

My plan is to be 12 stone for Xmas, not sure if it's do-able but I will aim for that anyways.

Hubby just having his Tuna jacket potato, smells divine !

Anyways hope everyone is well tonight and shaking ! I am off to see my Counsellor Friday PM, so may change weigh in to that date as I prefer a Friday!

Bye x

Hey :) sounds like you're doing good! What blackberry did you get? Mine is broken so I've got to send it off to be fixed. Will be gone for 2 weeks I dunno how I'll cope!! Haha..

Hi Felix, I got a curve in silver, I was going to go for the new one but don't want huge payments with my hols coming up, I love it! Have had a pay as you go for years and years ! Mine you had a tocco lite before and now I keep trying to do touch screen on the blackberry!

I got a Storm 2 and its a nice phone but mine seems to be very faulty! It has made me addicted to Facebook though haha.
I see you're from Whitburn! My boyfriends gran & grandad live in Seaburn and he is from close to Seaham. I think we will end up moving round your way when hes finished uni down in Leeds :)

Ah that's a posher one hehehe ! Yes I am even more addicted to facey today than usual!
Yes, right next to Seaburn, my girls go to school there! Well if you do move up feel free to send me a message, would be great to have a CD friend in real life hahaha !

Aww dont worry youll be first on my list! He doesnt finish until next May and I cant wait until he gets a proper job haha. I do like it up there though everyone is much friendlier :)

Hello All ! Day 10 here I think, or is it 11?
I haven't had a great day and almost gave up! I was on the direct phone line for 2 hours this afternoon and feeling annoyed with horrid callers! Anyways I haven't even managed a litre yet ! But I am just having my 3rd shake so I survived!
I am off to see my CDC tomorrow and get next weeks packs, problem is I am not sure whether I can afford another 2 weeks after that until payday! I will have to assess the situation ! And I have a night out next week (Saturday)...anyways, I am going to keep busy, do some washing and ironing and some housework, stop me thinking about food!
Hope everyone having a good day x

Just a quickie ! Saying hello etc! Worked out as I started CD on Tuesday the 26th today is day 11 !

So been to pick up my packs (weighed in wed) and all sorted for the week ahead !

Just off to inlaws to set off some fireworks then back home to bed and a lovely lie in I hope in morning woop woop!

On a high as got my front row tickets for Jimmy Carr in Feb (will be 4th time and 2nd time front row) right slap bang in middle so I can see his lovely face!

Gotta go, hope everyone having a great day :) Happy November 5th !

I really want to go and see Jimmy Carr but my boyfriend doesnt like him! We went to see Ross Noble the other week and he was so funny. We have tickets for his Newcastle date too but not sure if I fancy going.
Hope you have fun at the fireworks :)

Hi Felix, oh get yourself there with some mates ! I love him, he goes too far but he gives you a lot for your money, he is on for 2.5 hours ! Never seen Ross Noble, actually I have only seen Jimmy as in comedy!

Today I am busy sorting rooms/drawers/cupboards. DD1 is off for a week with the school on Monday so I am sorting out her case! Actually I need something to distract me as I find Saturdays sooooo hard and I don't want to end up eating! The scales show I have lost a stone now in 12 days and I am 13.5 (naughty peeker) I weigh on my own scales and then show my CDC a pic from my fone! I prefer my scales!

I am out next Saturday and would LOVE to be 13 stone! I am sure I will feel soooo much better going out than if I hadn't done CD. Actually if I hadn't I would have had nothing to wear!

It's nice I am being a bit braver with my clothes and wearing things which usually don't see the light of day! It's funny how having a slim tum not filled with food can make you feel like a much slimmer person!

Anyways must get on so much to do, Hubby out tonight with his friends so house to myself ! Well with our girls anyways, X Factor and catch up with Don't Tell The Bride me thinks!

Laters x

Hi Charley! Wow, you are doing amazingly well! To lose a stone in such a short time! Keep up the good work, and have a lovely evening. :)

Back