Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

ooops

Let's miss yesterday out, eh?
Had a little blip.......well own fult but was bored and starving!

Anyways didn't check scales this morning as would have been sad :(

I have 5 days SSing til next Saturday and my night out!

So back on track today, doing ok, need to get a few pints and atr down my neck mind!

Hope everyone being good, not bad like me.....so much harder this time around!

xxx

Come on mrs - let's get your head in gear for the next six days to make it a good loss. You can do it. It's not really harder this time ( chant this several hundred times a day till it sticks!) ;-)

EEeeee guess who is back AGAIN !

Seriously people who read this diary must think I am bonkers but.....the bad news is I am my original bleeding weight !!!!

I am sooo miserable ! I am back on Day 1 with about 100 to go to goal !

My mind is made up, I have cried a million tears and moaned for hours NO MORE !

I need to do this journey AGAIN but do maintenance and EXERSIZE !!!

So roll on April when I should be back to where I was, and as always I can't do this without ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am going to clear my mind or regret and what if's, I am going to take the word failure out of the equation.

Ok So it didn't work out, but lesson learnt, let's hop back on that wagon and try again !

Charley

(waiting for Shanny to kick my butt) hehe x

I'm here charleyyyyyyyyy :D

So you have been expecting me huh.! :eek:

You must do it AGAIN this time.! :p

No more dossing or giving up... I'm here for ya xx:D

Oh I am here hun and yes need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ome on 54lbs of blubber ! I can do it again - but maybe not cock it all up I hope x

Day 2 of restart !

Well Day 1 was ok, I did need some ibuprofen for my headache, and I managed 4 pints of water (which I find really hard) !

I am off until 21st Jan, time enough to get back into the CD mindset and also make a dint in my weight loss !

Weigh in Day is a Sunday and I am hoping that I can do some serious damage and get down quite a few pounds this week!

I made a promise that I would be more active so every morning I am planning a walk to get me out of the house, help drop pounds and also keep me away from food !

I have my mp3 player ready, and I am going to walk along the coast to Morrison's and get some makeup and hairspray ! (no food of course) !!!!

So each morning at 9.45am that is my plan ! I am just finishing my first shake of the day and then I am off ! I am going to try and write in my diary every day to keep me motivated and focused.

I know I have said this before restarting before, but this time, finding myself back at my original weight has been a killer ! I am sooo unhappy but so pleased I am back on the wagon and also I am going to learn from past mistakes !!!!!

I have a nice pair of size 16 jeans in my wardrobe which I would love to wear very soon, and my size 14's are there, gathering dust and I would love to wear again.

I have 265 days until my Florida holiday and I am going there looking good !!! I PROMISE !!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day !

Hello! Well its sounds like you have a great plan!
Keep posting so we can all see how you are getting on!

Afternoon my lovely I'm on lunch drinking my cd soup.

Wow another holiday to Florida you will get back to goal for then.
Good to post in your diary again, I'm goi g to drag myself to the gym after work.

Have a smashing day xx

so nice to have you back! your walk sounds lovely. i hardly walk anywhere any more but once the weather gets better me and the baby are gonna be out every day.

Thanks Jayell

Hey Leeds lovely to see you again !

Hi Shanny, It was Disneyland Paris in 2009, now the big one for the first time, can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just having my last shake, yum yum ! Then gonna keep myself occupied til bedtime hehe !

Hope you enjoyed your soup!

Hey! Charely, I remember your diary, it got me re-started to loose my re-gained weight in Sep/Oct 2009. Your motivation and determined attitude to stick to CD was inspiring. Alas, I am back for the third time SSing! I have no doubts you will be successful again.
x

How's your evening charley????

yep soup was yummy and feeling, been gym felt sick and weak not good.

keep going lovely x

Hi charley how r u? I've been a bit AWOL myself lately and the pounds crept on over Xmas now really trying to get myself focused good luck I'm behind u all the way :)

Hi Debra !!!!!!!!!! Well I put it all back on and another 2lbs, I have lowered my goal weight so 6lbs to go -booooooo!

Day 3 today, resisted pizza, chips, garlic sauce and birthday cake at my sisters !!! I am feeling ok, hungry but ok lol!

3 mile walk tis morning, so I am feeling better about myself.

You are doing fantastic !!!!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!!

Day 4
Ah day 4, woke up feeling quite light headed, not good! Hoping it will pass ready for my walk. I have to go to the post box and post a letter, also ironing/cleaning house.

Back to ork next Friday so trying to get as much done as possible !

Lookig forward to weigh in Sunday !!!!! Just have to keep focused, I really have to do CD on a day by day basis and not think too far ahead !!!!!

My friends have organised a night away in Leeds for April 2nd, so I am hoping to be very close to goal by then and have a day/night off plan. I did this once on my first journey, and managed to get back on the wagon.

It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I am not celebrating at all !!! I would rather wait until I looked nice in an outfit and felt more comfortable, and I don't want to have a day off plan for quite some time, need to be well established in CD !

Hope everyone is having a great day ! I am quite tired this morning and contemplating going back to bed, but then I will kick myself if I don't have a walk and I prefer morning walks to afternoons !

Ugh Day 5 SUCKS I am starved and bored !!!!
I have done all my ironing and now going to have a nice bath and take my mind off crisps !!!!!

Hope everyone having a better day than me !

Haha, I'm having that kind of day today!! I just want cheese and everywhere I look there's cheese!! My clients were eating cheese pasta bake at lunch, an then my student got out a cheese sandwich, I even drove past an advertisement board for cathedral city!!! I want cheese!!! Heading home now and going to walk th dog straight away!!! X

Back