Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 69

Last night I cheated............I hold up my hands and confess my sins..............

I had a tin of tuna with a little sprinkling of cheese and a handful of mini pringles - cheese falvour with a hit of garlic..........

FORGIVE ME !

It's looking like a 1lb loss this week................but I have to face facts I have had a brilliant run so far, but CD is getting very boring !

I love losing weight, but the fear of eating.........

anyways I am off out saturday night - off plan and planned night out, I plan to try and be sensible and not go mad.

Was fine today, porridge, shake, shake, haven't sucked anything or tasted anything, no nautiness so hopefully I am back on plan until saturday when I am going to choose sensibly from the tapas and only have a few glasses of wine (oh dear).

What will be will be................

Oh, AND I tried on a DP dress today and a size 12 only went and fit !!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy !!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't like it tho so ordered a few from warehouse (size 14 - wish me luck) hoping one of them looks good for saturday !

Thanks readers and sorry I fell of the waon slightly, I hope you don't feel I let you down !

I had my 8.day yesterday, and I cheated. I had some salat with cheese, olives and ham for lunsj. It was not much, but anyway..

I think you have been so strong charley!! Im just in the beginning, and I already cheated.

Actually I dont feel sooo bad about it.It felt good to have some food in my stomac, and I also managed to go to the toilet.

My biggest problems with this diet, is that I find it very boring. I have been sad about it for days now. I also have a big problem with TERRIBLE taste in my mouth. I think thats why I ate. I needed to taste something else. I have been brushing a lot, and used brethfresheners, but nothing seems to help.

Im still on the diet, and I really hope I will be able to be on it for a few weeks more. Mabye I will have one meal every week, but I havent decided.

Have a good day Charley:eek:

I agree about the boring bit and I've only been on it for 3 days!! Charley, you're doing brilliantly even if you did have a small bit of food (and it's not like it was McDonald's either!). Getting into the size 12 must have been a brilliant feeling.

Hi Klompen !
I am sure the lil bit of food you had won't make much of a difference !
You are right about boredom - I am Day 70 !

Reading my diary you will notice I have good days and bad days, so I use this blog as a way to vent my frustration, but also my victories

I chew sugar free gum then spit it out, I always have done with no problems, altho some say it can stimulate gastric juices and make you want to eat, I am fine tho !

If you read, I also felt the same about moving up to SS plus about the same time, but decided to keep going, it does get easier, but it is a rollercoaster !

Wishing you lots of love and Luck !

Day 70

Day 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 70 BLOOMING DAYS !

Weigh in today and 2lbs lost, this is my lowest amount lost in a week however I am making it into a positive - 44lbs gone in 10 weeks..........so that's an average of 4.4lbs per week - not to be sniffed at !

Had a fine day, Shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and shake for tea.

Shopped today for girls school things, couple of dresses size 14 found their way home with me - they are lovely for my holidays !

Perhaps I will try one on and add a pic to my album, see what you all think !

So looking forward to saturday night !!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo, a night out !!!!

Can't wait and I have ordered 4 dresses from warehouse in a 14, god hope they fit, so will see which one I like best and send the rest bck (£60 each - wish I could have them all but can't afford it) !!!!!!!!!!

Anyways best go and get myself sorted for bed, I am sooo tired (late night to Asda last night, didn't get home til midnight and up at 7am) !!!!!

So hope everyone has had a good SS day - I Know I have - only 2 more weeks to go of sole source - eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Love and Hugs !

Hi Charley

Wow I have been sat here for a few hours reading all your posts and imagining it to be me and am only on day 9.
Your diary really is going to help so many others on CDss,will certainly be keeping me strong.
I have been trying to keep everything social the same as before,have been to the cinema and had large bottle of water whilst hubby munched his way through large packet peanut m&m's and sprite,have been food shopping a few times already,sat in cafe whilst kids ate in town and this weekend I have a wedding (day and eve) and bbq to attend so again I will be there with my shakes and water in hand!
Well done again an amazing achievement you should be proud of yourself.

Natalie xx

Hi,

I have just read through your whole diary, I love your honesty and your determination to cook and be around so much food!!

You have done really well! I did TFR for 13 weeks last summer (Lipotrim), I started BMI 31 and ended BMI 22. Lipotrim maintenance shakes are horrible, and there really isnt the same options/support as there is with Cambridge. I think Cambridge is better for maintenance and the options coming off the shakes only. I am doing SS at the moment, just finishing week 1, I am BMI 27 and want to get to BMI 25, so hopefully I will be there in a few weeks. I am going to follow the 810 and 1000 plan until I get back to BMI 22 and then do everything in my power to maintain!!!!!!

I hope you dont find it too hard deciding what dress to pick! Enjoy your night out at the weekend, and I hope you have a ball in Disney land!!!! :)

Hi Slim, Trine and future !
Just to say that I am so pleased my diary is helping, when I read back I realise how far I have come !

Trine, I went to McDonalds early on and had my water.....I admit the smell was wonderful !

Slim, you are doing so well ! The being around food thing does get easier - except I have turned into a feeder ! My hubby has put on half a stone !!!

Future, sounds like you are an old hand at VLCD !!! I am moving to 810 for a week soon..........scared !! Then 1000 because of hols, but I think I may do 810 for some weeks after, ideally a BMI of 23 would be great !

Day 71

Well today was fine, had my porridge at 9am, but by 11am for some reason I was starving !!!

Bar at 11.15am !!! Lots of water and a couple of cuppas !

Tea at about 6.15pm, then went to my friends to try on the dressess which arrived.

I liked the first, which is the one I am keeping, I wish it was more colourful, but hey ho !!! Size 14 warehouse - not to be sniffed at ! £65 quid tho - oops !!!!

The second was a shift dress which I loved but too short, shame as it was a nice fit, I do have large legs so the knees weren't pretty !

The third was zebra printish, not to my taste.

The ones I wanted weren't in stock in my size - boo!

I will put a pic in album as well as my new holiday wrapover dress (Red).

So I am out on saturday night, first drink and food for, well it will be 73 days !

Fingers crossed I am sensible and I can maintain or lose this week and not put on !

Hell I deserve a night out, and I am gonna boogie !!!!!!!

Have a great SS night everyone, see you tomorrow !

Hey Charley

You are so right you def deserve a night out,just don't over do it.I do believe we can all still go out without going over the top and ruining what we have worked so hard to achieve!
You go and boogie xx

Charley, you have done so well! You definitely deserve to go and wow Whitburn in your new frock ;-) I'm feeling great today as managed to get into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for at least a year - yay! Am trying to not think of how hungry I am or how much I hate toffee and walnut shakes...

Hi Charley,

Hope you got on ok on your nite out and didnt push the boat out too much lol
I had bit of disaster at wedding,went with shakes in bag but then found they had no cups etc so I could make my shakes :(
Didn't have time for brekkie so by 2pm was starving,was passed around to us so I tried to make better choices by having salad,chicken (no skin),ham,fruit salad oh and some wholemeal couscous (wasn't sure if that wud be ok to eat but was lovely)!
Admittedly I don't feel guilty as didn't over eat and had to have something or starve.
Have lea\rnt that nxt time I go to an event to buy some bars as replacement then I don't need to worry about water etc.
Anyways hope you had a good eve out!

Natalie xx

P.S didn't mention I had No alcohol just d.coke as all they had

Hi Trine, well done on the jeans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually wore a different dress when the pics go up on facebook I will post one of me (it was another warehouse one) I wasn't sure about it but on the night I liked it better !

Hi Slim, I think you made great choices !!!!!!!!!!!

Just about to do my report of last night !

Day 73/74

Well last night I went out, I am going to try and remember what I consumed !

Small Tub of cottage cheese
Packet of cheese doritos
2 Mojito Cocktails
A Strawberry Daiquiri
A Woo Woo Cocktail
A Glass of Wine
A Bottle of Blue Wkd
A Bottle of Cherry VK

At the tapas I had:
2 tablespoons of spicy potato
2 tablespoons of garlic mushrooms
1 Spicy Prawn
1 Small piece of garlic bread with cheese
3 spicy chicken wings
4 pieces of spicy sausage
3 potato and chicken croquettes
A tablespoon on Garlic Dip

It wouldn't even have filled a plate, they were all teeny.

Got home had 2 choccy hob nobs and a cuppa

I actually had a pain in my tum and indigestion this morning.

Have had some water and 1 shake, obviously I need to get back into ketosis !

I tried resisting scales but couldn't 2lbs on, however I need a big poo and I know I will be retaining water.

Hoping in these next 3 days I can shift that 2lbs and maybe lose another 1. But even if I STS that will be good.

I thought I would let my hair down and enjoy myself, to be honest the others ate much more than me but I was STUFFED !!!!!!!!!!

So I am back on plan today, was worried I wouldn't want to, but I am feeling positive about my goal and know I can do this !!!!

Had a bit of a boogie, some nice company and chat, even went clubbing for an hour (hahaha I never do that) !!! Amazing how much more confident I felt being 3 stone lighter !

Off to have a lovely snooze, hubby and kids gone to inlaws for sunday lunch (would have loved that haha) but my tum needs a proper rest !!!! And of course need to sort out my bowels (TMI I Know)!

Will report back tomorrow on how I am doing, let's hope it won't take me 4 days to get back into ketosis, but I have told hubby to keep an eye on me and watch I don't go off the rails !!!!!!!!!

Me x

oops,
a packet of cheese discos, 4 squares of choccy, small glass of milk and a tin of tuna with a bit cheese on............WILL STOP NOW !!!!!!!!!

Charley, sounds like you had a fab time! Well done for going clubbing and feeling great - that's why you're doing all this. Keep going and get back on to SS so you can lose the last bit - you can do it. You have done so well.

I have my first WI tomorrow and haven't looked at the scales once so am bit nervous as to what the loss will be - I feel like my weight loss has really slowed down over the last couple of days and NOTHING has passed my lips except shakes, soups, porridge, water and black tea. Hope my weight loss is good!!!

Trinw, thanks and good luck for weigh in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure the results will be good, keep focused !!

I checked this morning and I am the same as weigh in last wed - which is good after my night out ! So 2 more mornings, hope I can at least get a lb off by wed am !!!!!!!

I need to get my head back in the SS Zone today, loads of water, get myself sorted ! Only 9 days of SS left..............9 little days !

Well last night I went out, I am going to try and remember what I consumed !

Small Tub of cottage cheese
Packet of cheese doritos
2 Mojito Cocktails
A Strawberry Daiquiri
A Woo Woo Cocktail
A Glass of Wine
A Bottle of Blue Wkd
A Bottle of Cherry VK

At the tapas I had:
2 tablespoons of spicy potato
2 tablespoons of garlic mushrooms
1 Spicy Prawn
1 Small piece of garlic bread with cheese
3 spicy chicken wings
4 pieces of spicy sausage
3 potato and chicken croquettes
A tablespoon on Garlic Dip

It wouldn't even have filled a plate, they were all teeny.

Got home had 2 choccy hob nobs and a cuppa

I actually had a pain in my tum and indigestion this morning.

Have had some water and 1 shake, obviously I need to get back into ketosis !

I tried resisting scales but couldn't 2lbs on, however I need a big poo and I know I will be retaining water.

Hoping in these next 3 days I can shift that 2lbs and maybe lose another 1. But even if I STS that will be good.

I thought I would let my hair down and enjoy myself, to be honest the others ate much more than me but I was STUFFED !!!!!!!!!!

So I am back on plan today, was worried I wouldn't want to, but I am feeling positive about my goal and know I can do this !!!!

Had a bit of a boogie, some nice company and chat, even went clubbing for an hour (hahaha I never do that) !!! Amazing how much more confident I felt being 3 stone lighter !

Off to have a lovely snooze, hubby and kids gone to inlaws for sunday lunch (would have loved that haha) but my tum needs a proper rest !!!! And of course need to sort out my bowels (TMI I Know)!

Will report back tomorrow on how I am doing, let's hope it won't take me 4 days to get back into ketosis, but I have told hubby to keep an eye on me and watch I don't go off the rails !!!!!!!!!

Me x

hi sorry for invasion ..i just wanted to ask you did you come out of ketosis b4 your night out ? on porpose .. or you just know your out becuase of what you ate on your night out ?

im thinking of having a day off too :)

Back