Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 79

79 days.............almost 80 !!! Almost 84................12 weeks off SS !

Apart from Day 31 (cottage cheese) Day 68 (tuna) and Day 73 (drink and tapas) !!!

Not to bad hehehe !

When I think of how far I have come I amazed, seriously I thought I would do about 3 days and fall off the wagon.

I read other people's diaries and couldn't see the end in sight, but now I am approaching goal and although I plan to become lower, the fact I will go on my holidays almost 4 stone lighter feels fantastic !!!

Then I have the job of trying to stay sensible, watching my weight, increasing my exersize and learning about food, re educating myself and banishing that lazy and greedy girl !!!!

Today I have had a major clearout !!! Taken lots of toys to a friends for her children, had lots of cups of tea and chatted, it has been lovely, shame about the rain all day !

Shake, Bar, Porridge today, same as Wed and Thur, I quite like this combo ! Out of bars now as I only have 3 per week as I think they slow my weight loss down if I eat too many !

Scales showing 11.7 today, I am naughty peeking, lets hope it stays that way and some more comes off before wednesday, I promised my CDC I would try for at least 3lbs this week !

If I could lose 4lbs I would have lost 3.5 stone in my 12 weeks ! 48lbs !

Anyways, finger crossed !!!

Tomorrow I have my nephews birthday party and then off to visit my mum, who says she has some clothes for me ! Of course some of it won't be to my liking, but she has some fab dresses I hope I can grab for my holidays !

I now have to iron as I didn't last night (oops) ! And there is sooooo much !

Hope everyone having a good day and thanks for all the comments, you keep me going !!!!!!!!!!!! If not for minimins I could never have got this far !

Night Night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Charley... glad to hear you so positive today.. :) You have done so well.. :)

x

Yay - well done Charley!! You have done so well! I'm very proud of you and it gives me hope that I can do it too. I know exactly what you mean about without minimins it would have been impossible.

Tx

Day 80

When I started this diary, Day 1.........I could never forsee the day I would write Day 80.............you just can't ever see yourself coming so far when you are right at the beginning.

I look at the girl I have become and wonder where did I disappear to ? Has it really all been suffering ? No, yes I have had bad days but many more good !

Today went to my nephews party and then to Mum's.

She made lasagne, garlic roast potatoes and garlic bread...............YUM !!!!

But I had my shake, as did my sister who is on Day 34 and already 27lbs lighter with weigh in, in the morning, I am so proud of her, not only for doing the diet but also for helping me stay focused !

So a lovely day and she also gave us a surprise and gave us £300 towards on holiday - I was so shocked but so grateful !!!! This means we have some extra funds and can really enjoy ourselves in Disney !!!!

I only have 4 more days of SS..........isn't that weird ? I am looking forward to food, but not if you know what I mean..........can I get a good loss and hopefully be at my first goal of 11.1 (BMI 25) for my holidays in 3 weeks ?

Of course I expect that even if sensible I may put on a few pounds, however I know that CD WORKS, it's like I now know the secret !!! If I need to SS When I return, so be it !

So another positive day today ! Tomorrow after a lie in (up at 7am today) I am going to get some things done in the house and get the girls stuff all sorted for the return to school on Monday ! These 7 weeks holidays have flown by !!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day, see ya tomorrow !

Hi Charley, isn't your mum fab?!! It's great that you can go on holiday and enjoy yourself a bit more.

I had to sit through the loveliest-smelling roast lamb that my mother in law cooked - it smelt like heaven and there was I with my oriental chilli soup! Have to say that lasagne sounds like heaven too. We'll just have to get our kicks from smelling nice food :-D

Am looking forward to reading how you get on with food - it seems really weird to think of eating food! Anyway, hope your girls go back to school ok tomorrow.

Tx

Hi Trine, thanks !
My mum has her 'moments' when she said a while back she was going to give us something to spend I thought £50...so £300 is wonderful, means we can really splash out !

Ah bless you with your soup ! I hate the soup ! So I am a porridge, shake, bar girl !!!!

You know I may struggle with food, because I will eat the food but unsure how I will manage 3 packs and food !!!!

I have planned cottage cheese and pickled red cabbage for Wednesday lunch ! I am going to have my food at lunchtime when at work, then I can feel a bit more normal !

Day 81

Well today I have blitzed house (kind of) a bit more to do hehe, ironed everything in sight, washed my entire laundry basket which is now drying.

Kids stuff all out for school, packed lunches made. Hubby just bathing kids and washing hair before I read stories.

Hubby made plum jam today and it looks lovely, busy setting ! He is so handy !

I am going to watch last night's X Factor with a summer berries ice lolly (mmmm).

Back to work tomorrow after a week off, will be a busy day, taking girls to school (usually at childminders) but going to see them into their new classes.......wonder if the other mum's will think I look thinner, haven't seen them in 7 weeks !

Really pleased the weight in going down this week, come on scales !!!

3lbs off so far, weigh in wednesday, 4lbs would be bliss (3.5 stone lost) 5lbs even better (50lbs off) but we will have to see !

Right best get sorted, hope everyone is enjoying their day and I will catch you tomorrow !

Someone asked if I would stop the diary when I go onto 810 - not likely !!!! I love coming on and then posting about my day, I hope others can see the good, the bad and the ugly.

If anyone else has a diary let me know and I can pop and read yours too !!!!!!

Love and Hugs x

Heey charley i still love reading your diary, can i ask i havent had cottage cheese for years not a great fan if i can remember correctly.!

Is it nice? which brand do u buy?

thanx x

Charley you really are quite an inspiration! Not just at having stuck to CD SSing but the fact that you pack in so much into your days, with work, house stuff, kids, husband, cooking, and family/friends! You really are superwoman! I have started my diary having read yours and Madferret's (Tracy) who suggested I should. I do keep a handwritten one next to my bed but it makes sense to have one on the forum. Please don't stop you diary, as I would love to follow how you get onto maintainenance and beyond.

Hi Kira thanks for reading, I usually use the...hang on I will check in fridge............Langley Farm Natural Cottage Cheese, but I am going to post on the main forum about this as I am not sure what I can have, bearing in mind the book talks about 3% fat etc ?

Love It !

Hey Charley... bet your excited about weigh day on Wednesday!.. Keep going with the diary.. gives me the kick up the bum i need to realise that there will finally be an end to the SS... and a happy one at that!... :)

Let us know in your 810 diary what your meal choices are.. will help me with knowing what i can and cant have when i move up.. :)

Have a good day, beggining of a fresh new week.. and i hear the weather is supposed to be sunny this week!.. might actually be able to swap my uggs for my flip flops again.. been freezing lately :(

Weigh day tommorow.. week 2... fingers crossed :)

xx

Good Luck for weigh in Mary !!!!!!!! I will be posting about the food, don't worry ! My CDC has also told me to have eggs, poached, scrambled, omelette, not officially in book but then I have had milk in my tea for the last almost 12 weeks with no problems !

It's cold here tonight, but was nice and sunny earlier, we had a fire drill at work, which used up 20 mins !

Day 82/83

I think I have my days mixed up somewhere as tomorrow should be Day 84 !!!

Never Mind I will call this Day 82/83 !

Fine day today, busy at work, girls back to school, busy week ahead really !

Porridge for brekkie and same for lunch, just had my shake for tea and I have some cleaning up to do and then roll on tomorrow !

Almost can taste my cottage cheese lol !!!!!!!!!!!! So looking forward to Wednesday lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weigh in Wed am, but as I weigh on my own scales I will post pofore I go t work (I take a pic on my phone to show my CDC as usually I weigh at home, but this week popping to hers).

Fingers crossed, I can see 50lbs lost this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best pop off and speak to you tomorrow, my last day of SS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Charley.. I have just read your entire diary.. thanks so much for writing it..

I had a week off for my hols in France and I only had a small gain as I did make sensible choices. I was finding it so hard yesterday to re-start and I needed some focus.. so as I said I read your diary.. thanks for keeping it, it's set me back on the cd path. I hope you enjoy your holiday x :):) you have done so well x

Hi Sarah Lou, thanks for your post, and so glad to hear that you were sensible on hols ! Let's hope you have inspired me to do the same !
Well done on your weight loss !!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING !!!!!!

Day 84

I have worked out the day problem as I first started diet on a Thurs but then changed to a wed so technically this is day 83, but is my last day of SS

I am quite scared but excited to begin 810 ! Worried obviously about losses ! BUT I only have 1 skirt left in my wardrobe to wear..................tried on my size 14 trousers and skirts today and ALL TOO BIG...............sheesh, does that actually mean I can go shopping and dare to buy a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off to Dotty P's on Saturday for some new things, I am so excited !

So, today was fine, I was quite hungry and I struggled with my water, must put that right tonight !

Going to glug a pint whilst online for half an hour !

Weigh in tomorrow - eek !!! Will I be 5lbs down ??? Will I reach 50lbs lost ! I do hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who have read my ramblings for 84 days, I promise this diary will go on and on with my highs and lows, it's such a good outlet !!!

Hope everyone has had good day today ! I have posted some new pix in my album.......is that really me ???

Hello peeps... i had my weigh in and lost 4lbs :) am please with that.. :) Having a SS+ meal for my tea tonight... fish and broccoli :) yum :) also thou... just sneakily had a couple of slices of pickled beetroot... um.. now im not sure if this will knock me out of ketosis so will have to monitor it now :(

Also this week i have only got tetras and bars... really sick of making up the soups and shakes... just want to grab and go with it... :(

Lots of water this week... trying for another 4 next week :)

Have a good evening x :) __________________

Well Done Mary, fantastic loss ! 16lbs in 2 weeks - wow !
Hope you enjoyed your fish and broccoli ! I think I will have that Thursday ! Wish it could be with cheese sauce lol !

I have made chicken, cottage cheese and cucumber for tomorrow, the chicken was only 125g so I added some cottage cheese to it, can't wait - yum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary I don't like tetras, making lunch at work (shakes are a pain) so glad I am now having 810 lunch !

I alwys have porridge for brekkie tho!

Back