Charleybarley is back, please let it happen for me this time

Charleybarley

Gold Member
Hello :)

Admission time, I have been on this site for years - I have a zillion diaries floating around, I have tried all sorts of diets, but I always come back to my old friend SW. I have been back on it since Monday and I feel happy and satisfied, which is more than can be said from when I was on WW!

I wont go into my background too much as I have done a million times before on the aforementioned zillion diaries! But by way of intros, I have just hit 40 (oh man!) and I have been married almost a year to my lovely man, Mick. He is supportive in that he loves me no matter what I look like but as far as what I eat is concerned, he just lets me crack on. I adore him, but I need him to be strong and supportive with me because I am a very weak person when it comes to my obsession - food!

I will try and post my food daily, when I am on the ball I am great at planning my meals.

So today's offerings:

B - LMc ROAR sausages, tomatoes and toast (HEB)
L - Leftover bolognese (made with more veg than mince) and jacket potato with cheese (HEA)
D - Chicken Tikka Masala and Rice with tomato and onion salad, mini naan (8.5) and mango chutney (2)
S - Yog, fruit and crabsticks (if needed)

I am trying the SW Iceland ready made curry tonight, I have never tried any of these before, other than the sausages which were ok.

I will also try to upload food pics, once I figure out how to do this on my mobile!!!!

I wonder if any of my old Mini buddies are still out there.

Anyway, it nice to be back, I really need to keep this up - I have missed the mini support.

xxxxx

Saturday 24th Sept

Morning

So the curry from Iceland was actually really nice. I can probably make a nicer homemade version which I can make a big old batch of sauce and freeze it.

So today's eats:

B - Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, Tomatoes and Cucumbers (1) Brown sauce

L - Chicken Biriyani adapted from the SW mag this month, I just added chicken. It's all cooked and ready and should get me through a fair few lunches over the next couple of days...and all syn free.

D - Double Bacon Cheeseburger, Chips and Salad (4) for various sauces

Attempting pics now:

I have no idea how to get pics on here. I loved adding phoits before, I just can't figure it out on my phone!

Back