CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Friday 4th April. Weigh in day - 1lb off

First week back on SW and a pound off, I would have liked 2lb but I will take that!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - I will be off plan but I will try to be mindful. Xxx

Fab news on the loss! Pity you didn't get 2 but its all moving in the right direction xx

Monday 7th April

Hi all - thanks everyone for their messages on Friday.

I had a good time at the hen weekend, far too much to drink and eat and far too little sleep! I weighed this morning and since Friday it appears I have put on 4lbs! Hopefully I can do some damage control this week - I am going to delay weigh in until Saturday morning!

I plan to stay on plan this week, I have nothing doing so it should be easy to stay on course, I also want to stay 10 syns and under this week. We will see.

xx

Ahhhhh it won't be real! Hopefully it will dissipate over the next couple of days xx

4lbs? PAH! Nowt but water retention I bet.

Glad you had a good time.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I did eat and drink like a Giant! I hope it is "jelly" weight, but knowing my luck I will gain the 1lb (or more) that i keep losing and putting on! One of these days I will have a decent week with a decent loss....here's hoping!

Hey hun, glad you had a fantastic weekend! I bet most of it will be water weight like the others have said. Good luck with your low syn week, with a bit of luck any gain will be gone by Sat and then you'll be onwards and downwards from then on xxx

Hey hun, glad you had a fantastic weekend! I bet most of it will be water weight like the others have said. Good luck with your low syn week, with a bit of luck any gain will be gone by Sat and then you'll be onwards and downwards from then on xxx

Thanks Bev, I hope you are feeling better today. xx

Chazrley, my advice is to drink plenty of water this week so to clear your system and hopefully by WI you'll find you have not gained. Have a fab evening.

Tuesday 8th April Morning all! I realised I never posted my eats yesterday -

B - 2 Marmite on toast (3) + (HEB)

image-1659308717.jpg

L - Jacket pot with cheese (HEA) ham and salad

image-2677147446.jpg

S - Mango and melon, then got hungry at 4pm so munched a load more ham!

image-2637912499.jpg

D - Half Nandos chicken (skin removed), small rice (2.5) and salad (5) for sauce

image-3397038416.jpg

Syns - 10.5

Today I am meeting up with Minks (yay) at Westfields and we are having some tasty Caribbean food from Caribbean Scene (yay yay) so that will be nice.

Foods in mind today:

B - Egg and Spinach Roll (HEB) with (1.5) for butter

image-1945269349.jpg

L - Curry Goat and rice and salad - I have no idea of syns, but judging by the gravy there isn't much by way of naughtiness, so it should only really be the on the meat. I will allow (10) for the meal which is way overboard but better to be safe than sorry...and be syn free for the rest of the day

D - I got a tub of homemade bolognese from the freezer this morning, so Spag Bol with Parmesan (HEA)

Have a good day y'all xx

Last edited:
Have a lovely time with Minks :)

Food does look yum for yesterday but when I looked at that marmite toast it made my jaw tingle! Marmite makes my face hurt!

Have a fun day x

Have a lovely time with Minks :)

Food does look yum for yesterday but when I looked at that marmite toast it made my jaw tingle! Marmite makes my face hurt!

Have a fun day x

Ha ha - weirdo, although Chocolate Eclair sweets make me cough!

I had a really lovely lunch with Minky Dinky today and we discussed the possibility of a South / London meet up, so by way of a very informal invite, if anyone is up for it, let me know and we will aim to get a date and a venue sorted.

Back