CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Monday 29th Feb

So after a naughty weekend, where my plans didn't go to erm, plan. But instead of berating myself and feeling guilty I am just going to say that sometimes I want to feel "normal" in the sense that I see normal people not thinking about how naughty they are being, they are just...being. Mick and I had such a lovely. fun weekend, lots of laughs and lots of chatting about rubbish and jusy enjoyed each other's company, anything we ate or drank wasn't OTT so to speak, but I didn't feel guilty and I don't feel guilty today - all I think now is how much fun we had. I am back on it today and hoping to start doing a bit of exercise this week now that my foot is better. On WW you can input your exercise in your app which will give you more points, but because of the weekend and the fact I have no knowledge of how to track what we had, I will not input and just keep to my regular daily points.

Today's eats:

B - Banana and Pear (0)
L - Count on Us New York Pastrami Sandwich (7) and Count on Us Tuna Sandwich (8)
D - Chicken Quarter with Chips and Salad (19)
S - Malteser Hot Chocolate (3), Satsuma, 2 apples

Total - 37 out of 37
I can safely say I blew all 42 weeklies on the weekend.

My pound loss last week has given me 1 less point per day, which on one hand makes me sad to say goodbye to that extra point, but on the other makes me happy that I started WW on 8th Feb with 40 points a day, I have in total lost 1 stone since 8th Feb. It could have been more, but I am more than happy that I am a stone down. Here's to the next stone, lets hope it doesn't take as long, but if it does, it does.

1st March

I know I said I would exercise, but I couldn't get up this morning! I really need to kick start and get this big old body moving, I always disliked exercise but it did always make me feel better and lighter and brighter, its breaking the seal isn't it? Doing that first one and then it will be easier. I have tons of DVDs to choose from and I have a gym membership that I pay for - what's stopping me? My bed mainly! We have a new mattress and quilt and its the best of the best! We spent extra on both out of some of our wedding money and we find it so difficult to get out of it and generally of an evening can't wait to get into it! Excuses excuses I know, must try harder Mrs Grant!

Today's eats:

B - Strawberries, Pear
L - Chicken wrap with salad and salad cream (7)
D - 2 Sausages and Mash, veg and gravy and Dijon mustard (16)
S - Crisps (4) Ham Sandwich (7) and Malteser Hot Chocolate (3)

Total: 37 out of 37

So for the week ahead, I have nothing really planned, which means I will inevitably stick to plan. I have got a hen weekend for my sister-in-law this Saturday which is at a spa, so I know I could be good and choose good foods, but the drinking may well let me down. I will take my gym kit and also my swimming cosi, although I know the pool is not big - I will try to get some exercise in on both Saturday and Sunday before I leave. Maybe this will be my kickstart.

xx

2nd March

Another good day under my belt yesterday - I am feeling really positive still, I am hoping for a couple of pounds off this week - I know I never really stuck to plan over the weekend, but I wasn't too bad I don't think. We will see.

Today's meals:

B – Thin and PB2 (4)

L – Pizza Quesadilla (10) - this is 2 WW wraps (6) with puree (1) cheese (3) and bacon (1), dry fried and cut into 6, I will warm up in the microwave

D – Pizza and Salad and Salad Cream (16) - this is an Aldi Carlos Thin & Crispy 13sp for half

S - Strawberries, Banana, Satsuma, Crisps (4) and Malteser Hot Choc (3)

Total 37

I am looking forward to my food today, I do love pizza!

A photo of last night's dinner, it was sooooooooooo blinking amazing.

IMAG0037.jpg

3rd March

Still going good, I was heavily tempted yesterday, we had a lunch meeting and our catering team always lay on loads of delicious sandwiches wraps and rolls and bowls of crisps, I sat as far away as possible from them and drooled while everyone else tucked in. I am so glad now that I resisted because I went back to my desk and ate my pizza quesadilla which were lovely, but at the time I felt so miserable. I really hope I lose weight this week, isn't it funny that because I resisted something naughty, I deserve a loss!

None the less, I had a lovely menu yesterday and I enjoyed everything that I put in my mouth.

Today's eats:

B - Strawberries and apple
L - Leftover pizza and salad (16)
D - Spag Bol and Cheese (13)
S - Thin and PB2 (4) and Crisps (4)

Total 37

So pics of my food yesterday - lunch, which was tastier than it looks! And dinner which was as delicious as it looked!

IMAG0038.jpg IMG-20160302-WA0015.jpeg

Wow I've caught up on loads, I didn't realise I'd not been 'here' for such a long time!

You're doing really well with WW I've got to admire your determination and motivation it's fab.

Loved the 'can't sleep' ramblings, isn't it such a pain when you know you've to sleep but can't.

I'm glad you've sorted out uploading pics, I always found you ate such a varied diet so I'm looking forward to seeing more food pics. x

Friday 4th March

Weigh in: gained 2lbs

I am so sad and surprised at this, actually I am hugely disappointed. I feel better I have eaten 100% for most of the week, ok I wasn't totally on plan last weekend, but I didn't overeat by any means, in fact I felt like I wasn't that bad at all. All week I have felt lighter and positive and now I feel like someone has taken a huge dump on me and I am really peed off!

I have so much coming up over the next two months, something each weekend, that I am going to find so hard to battle through, if this week is anything to go by then I am setting myself up for failure. It makes me really anxious knowing what is coming up and how I am going to control it all. I guess I just take each day as it comes and ride the wave.

Today:

B - Strawberries
L - Chicken Salad (10)
D - Fish and Chips with mushy peas and thin and butter (21)
S - Malteser Hot Chocolate and Crisps (7)

Total 38

Tomorrow is my sis-in-law's hen weekend, we are at a spa, staying overnight, dinner breakfast and lunch included. Then Sunday we are at a pub for Mother's Day lunch.

I am going to try and enjoy myself while simultaneously attempting to point everything and stay within my points - these two things I am going to find difficult, wish me luck!

Have a good weekend

xx

Wow I've caught up on loads, I didn't realise I'd not been 'here' for such a long time!

You're doing really well with WW I've got to admire your determination and motivation it's fab.

Loved the 'can't sleep' ramblings, isn't it such a pain when you know you've to sleep but can't.

I'm glad you've sorted out uploading pics, I always found you ate such a varied diet so I'm looking forward to seeing more food pics. x

Hi Michelle

Thanks, I felt like I was doing well, until I got on the scales this morning!

Thankfully my sleep has been a lot better, I am trying not to read on my phone before bed, its always a killer, that.

Thank you - I will aim to take more photos, it doesn't always work on my phone though, I have to usually send the pics to my work email and then uoload it from there, its a real faff!

Have a good weekend
x

Back