CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

I have never been a fan of Alpen Lights - by Oh My Gosh - The Lemon Drizzle one is superb!!!!

Dinner ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415047925.445630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the loss! I love Bodeans; just the name is enough to make my mouth water. Halloween food looked yummy and Cherry Bakewell are THE best alpen light bars :D

Thanks ladies

cherry bakewell eh? I might try them next. I used to think that the alpen lights were too airy and pointless, I would rather have one bigger bar than 2 lighter than air bars! But the lemon ones really hit the spot.

X

Tuesday

Hey all, so I was good all day long. Until after dinner, as stuffed as I was I remember having some intestines left over so I ate them!!! So naughty, but so nice.

I weighed myself this morning and I am 5 (yes 5) pound up from Friday so I did 30 mins of kickboxing and vowed to have my mouth stapled up .... I then thought rationally and decided that rather than do that, I would merely stick to plan for as long as I can. Why is it the closer I get to a holiday, the more I want to pig out and let go? You'd think i would be taken drastic measures.....not me, I go the other way - gah!!!!

So onward and downward to set the scales back to where they were for this Friday. - I am merely looking to STS - I can't hope for anything less than that.

Food today:

B - PB2 on roll (HEB and 2) and banana

L - Ham Salad with Pickled Onion Space Raiders x2 (6)

S - Watermelon

D - Spaghetti Bolognese with grated Parmesan (HEA)

That's the plan and I am determined to stick to it. Pics to follow.

Have a good healthy day all xxx

That 5lb is sure to be mostly water - WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES? I always do a sneaky peek on a Tuesday (Managed to resist today though) and it's always bloody awful and gets me down, then by Friday things have usually righted themselves. I'm hoping for a STS this week too - I'm going souptastic rather than the more drastic "stapling mouth up" plan. ;)

:bighug:and stay away from the Dreaded Sneaky Peeks.

Wednesday

Hi all

Well I had a good food day yesterday. Pics in a min.

The Spag Bol idea last night did not go to plan. So on Monday evening, I took the mince out of the freezer only to discover they were full fat mince! I checked my receipt and the Tesco shoppers decided that although I asked for Lean, they gave me full fat - butt holes! Nevermind, I thought, I will just drain the fat and then run hot water through it - in my world that makes it syn free once again!

So Tuesday morning before worked I finely chopped 2 peppers, mushrooms an onion and garlic and put them in a tupperware dish ready for when i got in so I didn't have to faff with all that.

Walked through the door last night to a wonderful bolognese smell. Yes my darling fiance took it upon himself to make the bolognese, from scratch - he even added a few cherry toms and it looked and smelled delicious. Now I taught him out to make the tomato sauce rather than opening a jar of Dolmio and I taught him the key ingredients - Herbs, a splurge of puree and a pinch of salt and one or two pinches of sugar to take the acidity from the cheap passata we buy! Him being of West Indian descent has to add jerk seasoning and curry powder to everything, but honestly it tastes even better than mine...... So I tasted it as I could see he had forgotten to add any green herbs -

it tasted like dessert - it was really really sweet, I made a face and asked if he tried it himself - it was inedible - I asked him how much sugar he put in it - 2 HANDFULS of sugar - 2 HANDFULS!!!!!!!! And half a tub of puree. We had to throw it away - he was really annoyed with himself - I was devestated as I really fancied it too, but I couldn't have a go as he had taken it upon himself to surprise me by cooking.

So we ended up having gammon steaks with eggs and mexican rice and salad!

Men! Ahhh bless him though... xxxx

So pics:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415194134.068357.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415194170.613301.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415194185.739441.jpg

So on today's menu,

B - PB2 on HEB (2) - man I am digging this pb2 lark!! I am totes going to to Petes Peanut Curry with this, it's a lot cheaper synwise

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415194405.225581.jpg

L - Tuna And Cheese (hea) jacket with salad (4) for Mayo (1) for dressing

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415194421.887768.jpg

S - Watermelon

D - Mick is cooking so it may be chicken in syrup!! No he is cooking his piece de resistance - spicy chicken thighs rice broccoli sweetcorn and gravy (3) - he can't get this one wrong!!

Pic of this to follow

So on today's menu,

B - PB2 on HEB (2) - man I am digging this pb2 lark!! I am totes going to to Petes Peanut Curry with this, it's a lot cheaper synwise

View attachment 158352

L - Tuna And Cheese (hea) jacket with salad (4) for Mayo (1) for dressing

View attachment 158353

S - Watermelon

D - Mick is cooking so it may be chicken in syrup!! No he is cooking his piece de resistance - spicy chicken thighs rice broccoli sweetcorn and gravy (3) - he can't get this one wrong!!

Pic of this to follow

What is this magical PB2 you speak of? I'm craving peanut butter but it's so high in syns usually!

What is this magical PB2 you speak of? I'm craving peanut butter but it's so high in syns usually!

Oh Rubes you must try it! Its a powered peanut butter thing, you order it from Ama zon or somewhere like that, its quite expensive, but you don't need much - 2tbsp of PB2 powder, mixed with 1 tbsp of water and you have a decent amount of peanut butter and it tastes like peanut butter! Its 2 syns and you get a good amount. I think its worth it seeing as its over half the syns of a tbsp of the regular stuff!

So dinner last night was delightful, not a handful of sugar in sight!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415259274.057448.jpg

Popped round to see my bestie and took a lovely snap of my two fave men

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415259322.865531.jpg

Ahhhhhh xxxx

Back