CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Ooh heck, hello everyone!!!!! :wavey:

Thanks all for coming to subscribe!! Ellebear I was a secret follower of your old diary (confession time!) but I never posted. You had so many minifriends!! And hello to Sally and Ron, I will come and sub to all your diaries and get some inspiration!

I am not very popular now haha! I moved my diary to gold, just because I wanted to chat more about my little one....and not sure that a fully open thread was the place for that. I now have 2 diaries - a food one and a chatty one! (yes I am a female Alan Carr.....but not.....hmmm...perhaps I need the title changed!) so feel free to come and say hello xxx

I am not very popular now haha! I moved my diary to gold, just because I wanted to chat more about my little one....and not sure that a fully open thread was the place for that. I now have 2 diaries - a food one and a chatty one! (yes I am a female Alan Carr.....but not.....hmmm...perhaps I need the title changed!) so feel free to come and say hello xxx
Ah, I understand - I am almost at Gold member status and not in an Austin Powers kind of way!!

Hi Charley, I don't have a diary yet, it would bore people to tears!!!! x

Pah! You should have one!! Even if it's to post your rants and raves, it's good for the soul!! Cx

Oooooh, I might just have to convince mike to go with me then! I absolutely adore animated films, haha. I'm such a big kid.

Your weekend sounds amazing and I really do think that if this is something you want to make a long term thing then you have to allow yourself treats without any guilt. Good luck for the new four days!

Next rather! Not new...

Oooooh, I might just have to convince mike to go with me then! I absolutely adore animated films, haha. I'm such a big kid. Your weekend sounds amazing and I really do think that if this is something you want to make a long term thing then you have to allow yourself treats without any guilt. Good luck for the new four days!

It was really funny, me and Mick laughed more than the kids!

It was a really good weekend. I was fine about the food I ate and drink I drank on Friday and Saturday, but I should have been good on Sunday - I should have drawn the line then. But I didn't - never mind I am not going to beat myself up about it.

X

If the line is drawn now chick then worry no more about it! A naughty weekend includes Sunday after all :)

So foods today:

B - half a ham and mustard sandwich from boots. I was unprepared this morning. I over slept and was in a rush, so I only had time to grab leftovers from last night out of the fridge and that was it. I fancied a ham and mustard sanga so I resolved to only have half. Which was plenty. I will have the other half tomoz

L - Leftover fajita beef mix with peppers onion and mush, there wasn't much so I added a jacket spud from the canteen and salad and had some grated cheese also leftover, a blob of salsa and sour cream and chives - it was a really tasty lunch

image-1577292849.jpg

D - I had quarter chicken with salad and grilled halloumi chunks. Even tho this pic shows half, when I are one quarter I thought to myself 'do I really want this other quarter?' The answer was 'yes', then I asked myself 'do I really NEED this other quarter?' The answer was 'no'. So I took the skin off and cut the meat off - I will have the rest in a sandwich tomorrow evening. We are going to the cinema, so I will have the sandwich before I go then take a little bag of popcorn and some grapes whilst watching The Monuments Men.

image-2233942766.jpg

Snacks - I was a bit naughty, my boss returned from holiday with some choc, so I had one piece of toblerone, the large one and it was the dark choc one, then someone else came back from holiday and I had a Reese's buttercup and 2 Hershey's kisses.

For dessert tonight Mick and I are going tv to share some banana 'ice cream'. There were two mankind bananas leftover from last week, so I mashed em and I froze em - yum

image-2179244206.jpg

If the line is drawn now chick then worry no more about it! A naughty weekend includes Sunday after all :)

Nice! I like your way of thinking!!

Pah! You should have one!! Even if it's to post your rants and raves, it's good for the soul!! Cx

I totally agree! I lost the most weight when religiously filling out a diary here - I thought more about what I was eating as well. It's definitely worth doing (and when I read back at my diary from 2012/13 I am THE most boring person on the planet, so you've got a way to go! ;))

Last edited:

I totally agree! I lost the most weight when religiously filling out a diary here - I thought more about what I was eating as well. It's definitely worth doing (and when I read back at my diary from 2012/13 I am THE most boring person on the planet, so you've got a way to go! ;))

Hmmm, I'll think about it! :hmm: You both make a good point about it being good for you so I'll definitely give it some thought. xx

I totally agree that keeping a diary keeps you on a straight and narrow - I rather be boring than fat. I have lost my way too and suddenly realised I need to get a grip and start keeping a diary.

Hey hun, just had a big read through and a catch up! Well done on the 1lb loss, I love your attitude of celebrating every loss, I seriously need to follow that mantra when the next 1/2lb pops up!

You sound like you're in such a good place with things food/diet wise atm. Like me you had an off plan weekend, but you were realistic about it and drew a line and moved on. I seriously need to be more like that rather than letting it get me down. I know in my head that one weekend isn't going to ruin everything, but I just freak out and think I'm going back to how I was before. So bloody counter-productive, determined not to react like that again!:rolleyes:

Your food is looking amazing this week. :) That sausage pasta looks gorge, I seriously need it my life. Gonna have to get some syn free sausages and make a batch of it. Would be perfect on a cold February night, yum yum!

How did you find the Monuments Man? I haven't seen it yet. Chris is taking/dragging me to that Lego movie on Thursday, I've heard it's funny but not getting my hopes up.

Hope you're having a good week, is your weigh day every Friday then? xx

Oh feck, I was really naughty yesterday!!

The only healthy thing I ate all day was this:

image-4104759549.jpg

The rest of the day consisted of sweets, crisps, chocolate, popcorn and nachos!!!!

I need to draw another line.....except I am out to dinner tonight!!!!

I'm mega behind Charley but read that as half a ham lol. Oh dear seems it's not as amusing when you tell someone else!

Hope you are knee deep in Mexican food x

Oh i reckon I could eat half a ham! I love the stuff.

Las Iguanas is tonight, and I cannot wait - arriba arriba!!!!

I totally agree that keeping a diary keeps you on a straight and narrow - I rather be boring than fat. I have lost my way too and suddenly realised I need to get a grip and start keeping a diary.

I love it "i'd rather be boring than fat" !!! You, Rosa, are neither boring or fat!

Hey hun, just had a big read through and a catch up! Well done on the 1lb loss, I love your attitude of celebrating every loss, I seriously need to follow that mantra when the next 1/2lb pops up!

You sound like you're in such a good place with things food/diet wise atm. Like me you had an off plan weekend, but you were realistic about it and drew a line and moved on. I seriously need to be more like that rather than letting it get me down. I know in my head that one weekend isn't going to ruin everything, but I just freak out and think I'm going back to how I was before. So bloody counter-productive, determined not to react like that again!:rolleyes:

Your food is looking amazing this week. :) That sausage pasta looks gorge, I seriously need it my life. Gonna have to get some syn free sausages and make a batch of it. Would be perfect on a cold February night, yum yum!

How did you find the Monuments Man? I haven't seen it yet. Chris is taking/dragging me to that Lego movie on Thursday, I've heard it's funny but not getting my hopes up.

Hope you're having a good week, is your weigh day every Friday then? xx

Hey,

I haven't got straight back on it hun, I fell off, big styley yesterday - naughty foods for most of the day. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. I don't mean for that to sound like I don't care, but honestly I spent so many years doing what you do and sitting in a pit of despair and beating myself up that I would completely lose the diet plot and stop it altogether. This way, I shrug off the day and start a new one the next day. Like you said in your, realistically, after the weekend I had and my inability to claw it back this week, I am looking at a gain, but no matter. I will keep going.

The Monuments Men was brilliant! We really enjoyed it. I would recommend it. It is most definitely an eye opener as to what Hitler took from people. I never realised just how much. It was a good history lesson!

Back