CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Wednesday 16th April Morning all!!! Well I was rudely awakened by our smoke alarm this morning, Mick was trying to grill some cheese on toast, I can't tell you how many times I have told him to shut the door when doing this, because it Sets the smoke alarm off, he does it every time but it's the first time he has done it pre-6am!!!! So on today's specials board:

B - Scrambled Egg in WW Petit Pain (1)

L - Leftovers of my 2 HEA Mac n Cheese

D - Quorn Nuggets (4) Chips and Beans, bread and butter (1.5)

I am staying low syn today and snacking on lots of fruit for my superfree

Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
My grazing period is between 2 - 4pm at work. I will buy myself some grapes today.....oh but those biscuits do dunk well in that Indian tea I bought!!!!

We've got a new starter at work & she'll have a brew about 11ish, then just drink fizzy water. Yesterday I offered her a coffee as I was making mine & she thought hard about it then said no, & her reason was she couldn't have a brew without biscuits, honestly, I'd never even linked the two together.

That doesn't sound like a nice way to wake up, I'm such a big baby about stuff like that - my alarm is a plinky-plnky harp like sound as I can't STAND to be woken by a harsh BEEP BEEP BEEP. Let alone the piercing sound of a smoke alarm!

We've got a new starter at work & she'll have a brew about 11ish, then just drink fizzy water. Yesterday I offered her a coffee as I was making mine & she thought hard about it then said no, & her reason was she couldn't have a brew without biscuits, honestly, I'd never even linked the two together.

That's the thing, I don't usually need to dunk or have anything with hot drinks at all, it's just that I remembered I had bought them and a light bulb went off and I started and couldn't stop!!

I wouldn't mind but biscuits aren't even my Achilles heel, or chocolate but, with everything, once I have had the taste of the good stuff, it's hard to stop. I never go down the sweet/biscuit aisle in the shops as it just doesn't appeal to me, but I could wander up and down the crisps aisle all day long!!!!

That doesn't sound like a nice way to wake up, I'm such a big baby about stuff like that - my alarm is a plinky-plnky harp like sound as I can't STAND to be woken by a harsh BEEP BEEP BEEP. Let alone the piercing sound of a smoke alarm!

I have a nice one too....alarm that is! I knew immediately there was no danger, just my silly bf being a nob and not closing the door. It went off three different times before I shouted to the SHUT THE BLOODY DOOR!!!

He did apologise, but he also awakened the beast, when he is tired tonight I am going to keep him awake by singing 100 green bottles.

How are you feeling today? Are you better? X

I'd have made him surrender the cheese on toast for that x

Ooh I never thought of that, I totally missed a trick there xx

Ive eaten too many grapes.....:sign0137: !!!

How can you have too many?!

They made my belly want to burst!!! So delicious and guilt free though.....in comparison to my biscuit frenzy yesterday!!!

Food today - green day

B - Scrambled egg in WW petit pain (HEB) (1)

image-1725559921.jpg

S - Apple

L - Mac n Cheese (HEA x2)

image-2084570628.jpg

S - Pomegranate seeds and a whole punnet of black grapes

image-1807522427.jpg

D - Quorn Nuggets (4) chips and refried beans, mushrooms and buttered wm bread (HEB + 1.5) for butter. (1) for chilli sauce

image-1119138385.jpg

Don't judge on the photo, this was such a tasty meal, even tho it looks very beige!! I doubt it, but if I get peckish I will have an orange, but for now I am absolutely STUFFED!!!!

Syns - 7.5 (slightly higher than I wanted but good nuff!

Xxxx

I love cold grapes -like little bursts of freshness! Your food today - top notch lovely xx

I can't eat anything cold :( I have really sensitive teeth and can't bite down - I would love to freeze my grapes (ouch, brrr) but I canee stand it.

I love grapes tho.... They gotta be black mind!

Thanks toots, it seems so impossible that this food is part of a diet plan - I am fecking stuffed! Xx

oooh proper comfort food alert for today missy!

all looks good and even better that you've enjoyed it!

love the mac and cheese, its a regular for me, and great for freezing portions ideal for lunches ;)

thanks again for your posts on my diary :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant food day yesterday! You're smashing it. Well done. x

Cheers love, I have had a really good, on plan (more or less) week, even last Sat and Sun, which is very unlike me. I hope I get some sort of loss this week! x

Maundy Thursday!

Happy Not Friday Everyone!

I am so excited that we are not in work for the next 4 days, I can hardly contain my excitement. I came into work with a mini egg easter egg (the one with the mug) and a creme egg, they are currently sitting there winking at me! I am not going to eat you today, I am not! Not before WI tomorrow.

Sooooo this weekend, I have a good one coming up. Tomorrow I am going to be more or less on plan, except we are having Fajitas for dinner. So Breakfast and Lunch I will be good, Tea will be different.

Then Saturday morning, we are heading to Norfolk for a couple of days. We are going to leave early, then drive to Thetford, where we are staying on this remote arable farm, we are going to have a pub lunch (not on plan!) and then in the evening we are just going to have some snacks, french stick and nibbley bits (not on plan!). On the Sunday morning we are having a big breakfast, courtesy of our guest house (not on plan!) and then we are driving to this remote little beach that my boss recommended, then onto a real life working Windmill, which he also recommended, then onto Sandringham Estate, which Mick got us tickets to, for Christmas. Then we will drive to Kings Lynn where we will stay for the second night and we have a table booked there too (not on plan!), then on Monday morning, breakfast at the hotel (not on plan!) before we head home....

So a wonderful weekend to look forward to, where I will be mainly NOT ON PLAN!

xxxxxxxxx

Just go and enjoy yourself and back on plan Tuesday. I have decided to be good this weekend as last weekend was a disaster - foodwise.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Back