CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Just go and enjoy yourself and back on plan Tuesday. I have decided to be good this weekend as last weekend was a disaster - foodwise.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Thanks, I am really really looking forward to it. Good luck for this weekend!

xx

Enjoy your break away. Any chance I could have your mac and cheese recipe it looks delicious xx

Thanks love. Ooh the Mac N Cheese was so so simple. You need to allow for 2 HEAs per portion though. Cook your macaroni (I used 250g for two portions, which is a lot, but I am a greedy guts! Then once its drained and cooked, put in a whole tub of Low Low cheese spread and mix, then I added some cooked mushrooms with I fried up with some minced garlic, but you can omit that, or add anything you want. . . then I mixed those in too, then added 2x grated cheddar cheese to the top and baked for 20 mins.

It was lovely! Better fresh than having it as leftovers as it dried a bit when re-heating.

ooh Charley i thought your mac and cheese was the one from the magazine last year..that calls for natural yog, tomato puree and stock type "sauce"?

yours looked delish anyway :drool:

weekend sounds fab, just enjoy yourself and make the most of it....you'll be back to normal next week anyway ;)

looking forward to WI results from you tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I am really really looking forward to it. Good luck for this weekend!

xx

Thanks love. Ooh the Mac N Cheese was so so simple. You need to allow for 2 HEAs per portion though. Cook your macaroni (I used 250g for two portions, which is a lot, but I am a greedy guts! Then once its drained and cooked, put in a whole tub of Low Low cheese spread and mix, then I added some cooked mushrooms with I fried up with some minced garlic, but you can omit that, or add anything you want. . . then I mixed those in too, then added 2x grated cheddar cheese to the top and baked for 20 mins.

It was lovely! Better fresh than having it as leftovers as it dried a bit when re-heating.

Thanks hun ill try it out some time :) x

ooh Charley i thought your mac and cheese was the one from the magazine last year..that calls for natural yog, tomato puree and stock type "sauce"? yours looked delish anyway :drool: weekend sounds fab, just enjoy yourself and make the most of it....you'll be back to normal next week anyway ;) looking forward to WI results from you tomorrow x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ach no (said in my bestest Scottish accent!) I don't really like anything made from f frais or quark, or yogurt it tastes....fake to me. I would rather spend my syns or HEBs/HEAs on the proper stuff.

Thanks, I will enjoy, I have to admit I have already kicked off the weekend!! I have only had a creme egg and a small glass of vino, but i will stop now and wait until weigh in tomorrow, or hopefully Saturday before I go truly off plan....,

Chocs away!!!!!!

Wow your weekend sounds lovely!!! And fajitas yum. Did you know that taco trays are only 2.5 syns each? Xx

I didn't know that, that for the tip!!

Good Friday

WI - STS!!! Gosh darn it!!!!

Oh well xxx

Yeah I thought I had done really well? The weekends are always my biggest battle and last weekend I was perfect! But in all fairness I think it's because I am post period week, I always fluctuate the week AFTER my star week. Not sure why I am different, but it's a pattern I noticed in the past. Never mind..... Life is too short to worry about these things, I know I made good choices and was healthy....

I know I am within the SW realms but I do wonder if my portions are too big...

Anyhow, another good day ahead today, and a great weekend coming up!

Have a lovely weekend ladies! Xx

Oh how annoying! Maybe your body is a week behind and next week will me what you were expecting this week? Xx

I was more hopeful than expectant, I knew it was post star week and it's hard for me to lose... I wanted 2lb, but I knew midweek when nothing had changed that I was going to have to whistle for it! So no surprises really....

Ach I don't care, not when sun is shining and there is no work and I have a lovely trip away... Talking of which, ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO!!! You must be so so so excited!!!

If I don't 'speak' to you anymore, have a wonderful time! Xxxx

Yey, a fellow grape muncher! I could live off the little ******* (WTF!!! I didn't even swear I said bu ggers!). I actually have to limit myself with them cos I'd be getting through 14 punnets a week if not! Mine have to be red or black too, none of that white grape nonsense! lol. I actually worked out there are around 250 cals in a punnet though, so since then my 2-punnet days are over. Strawberries on the other hand have naff all in them, so now I have one of them most days alongside the grapes! :D

Aww man, I'm disappointed for you with that STS. Such a great looking food week too, though if its that time in your cycle then it explains it. Still annoying though! At least you can console yourself with the fabby weekend away. It sounds bloody amazing! Hope you have a fantastic time and enjoy the yummy food.

I've stolen your mac cheese recipe to try sometime soon, I haven't had any in ages so I can't wait! I'm the same as you and can't be bothered with all the not as nice low fat alternatives, would rather use the hex's and syns as long as I know it's going to taste good!

Anyway I'm all caught up at last, sorry for the diary neglect. Let us know how your weekend was, have fun! xx

He asked!!!!

image-390062121.jpg

Of course I said YES!!!

I am so happy!!! Xxx

Yaaaaay!! Huge congrats charley. What a gorgeous ring! Xx

Awwww congratulations to you both huni...so pleased for you!!

How did he propose??? In true Mick style OR super soppy romantic?? Lol

I'm so smiley for you :D xxx

Back