CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

1.5lb off in first week. I wanted 2lb but hey ho! I need to get that half off next week, together with another 2.

Meal pics today:

image-2536766590.jpg

LMc Saus, egg wrap, (1) for ketchup

image-3519117450.jpg

Prawn (.5) and squid salad (1) for dressing - this squid was delish, £2.63 and freeeeeeee

image-3467709017.jpg

image-887372967.jpg

2x toast (HEB), cheese (HEA x2), 2x lean bacon, 2 BGTY saus (1), fried onions and mushroom, (2) for sauces - fooking handsome

Post WI snack - salted caramel HiFi bar (6)

Syns - 11.5

Well done on your loss. You'll get that 2.5lb next week :)

Well done on the loss! I might have to pick up some of that squid, it looks delicious.

Whoop to loss. Good going with the weekend antics!!

Need me some of these egg wraps!! xx

Thanks, I guess I need to bear last weekend in mind, I guess I am actually lucky, there was lots of french bread and butter involved and chocolate, not to mention non-sw burgers and chicken and sausage. I am actually relieved!!!

The egg wraps are delightful, I should add some sort of salad with it but I do snack on fruit throughout the day, so I figured that balances it. Try them, they are delish. You do need a good non-stick frying pan though!

Yay well done on the loss, that first week went quick, love the food pics your food always looks yummy ;)

Thanks Michelle! And thanks for the foody compliments, I try and make my food look colourful and inviting, but also comforting. I do tend to eat the same old things, so I am going to try and incorporate some recipes that I have archived at the back of my mind!!

Well done toots ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers Hen xxx

Well done on your loss. You'll get that 2.5lb next week :)

Thanks. I have to say I am very determined this week. I don't really get determined about weight loss. Its definitely helped going back to a class. Although there were three other new starters with me last week and none of them I consider to be overweight, and they all lost between 4 - 6.5 EACH! I felt really humilated at the time because I was next in line and I felt a bit of a failure with my 1.5 off when I have about 8 stone on them! I have overnight turned that humiliation into competition.... its on!

Well done on your loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks lovely. x

Well done on the loss! I might have to pick up some of that squid, it looks delicious.

Thanks Rube. Yes, go and get some, they are really tasty. I probably didn't need all of that and the prawns on my plate, I could have halved it over two days but it kept me full until 7:30, when I had a post WI hifi bar!

Thursday

T25, week one, day 4 - ab intervals - the hardest DVD of them all!!!

I never posted food yesterday - I was naughty - forgive me father for I have synned!!!

B - was fine, I have boiled egg and baby spinach (1) for spread and (HEB)

L - went to itsu with a friend, intended to have the chicken salad, but had a large pot of Thai duck and rice - I imagine 10 syns, but that would be a wild guess.

D - Salmon Fillet, new potatoes, broccoli with a prawn and mushroom garlic sauce (HEA)

image-3991882803.jpg

So all in all, this was not a perfect day, but it wasn't a failure......until the share bag of maltesers found it's way on the sofa, they were leftover, unopened from the weekend...so we shared!!!

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!

Friday
Focus T25, week 1 day 5 - first week complete, I just need to do the stretch one on Sunday. Lower Focus today, i know I said this yesterday, but this was the worst one!!

Food wise yesterday was another failure. I don't know why I am doing this, it's like I WI and the. Spend the next two days relaxing! It's like I am having my weekend mid week! When I weighed in on Fridays I spent the weekend being off, now it's Wednesday and Thursday!

It was Micks birthday yesterday so we went for a meal in an Italian restaurant - I checked out the menu and decided to go for prawns in garlic butter for starters and seafood linguine for main, keeping syns relatively low, so I saved all my syns for the meal and got there - what did I have? Chicken wings for starters and CALZONE for mains!!!! We got home and I had 4 or 5 chocolate digestives!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr - I decided to repent this morning and do two workouts, so finished the lower focus and then went to put in the cardio DVD and my DVD player decided to stop working - ahhhhhhh!!!! I need to be good for the next three days - I have my meals planned. We are going to the pub tomorrow afternoon but I plan to stick to lime and soda water - I must stick to lime and soda water!!!!!!!!

Oh well at least yesterday was only 1 meal so it's not the end of the world and it was Mick's birthday.:D

That's true Michelle, I was good all day long before the Italian onslaught! And yes, you don't turn 45 everyday do you!

X

I think you can be forgiven for a special occasion! And as Michelle said, it wasn't like you spent the entire day off plan. Plus you're exercising so much now, that's bound to help negate any naughtiness (at least that's what I always tell myself!)

Tuesday

Co-ey - I haven't been around on here much lately. I have been doing well though. I lost 2.5lbs last night at class which I am pleased about as it keeps me back in the game for a 2lb loss before my cruise - 4lbs in two weeks, could've been better, but also could've been worse!

I had been doing really well with my T25 - I did all 5 workouts last week and a stretch dvd (which is almost as difficult as the others!) on Sunday, I then moved into my parents as we are housesitting again, on Sunday afternoon, then on Monday morning did my workout in their living room on the rug - all was well, then 5 mins towards the end I couldn't breathe! I had to crawl upstairs to get my asthma pump, which I hardly use being as I had more or less grown out of it, but it wouldn't work - to cut a long story short I ended up calling 111 NHS helpline after about 45 mins of this, then they called the paramedics - which was awful as my parents neighbours were all out on their doorsteps, concerned! I was so embarassed!

Anyway, the paras were brilliant and left me being able to breathe again. I come to the conclusion that although the rug gets hoovered everyday (my dad is a menace with the hoover) it may still have spoors on it from when my brother's dog comes around and I, with my energetic (!) jogging on the spot and lunging etc, kicked up some dog spoors (which I am really allergic to). Since then I have done anymore workouts, but my asthma seems to have returned, for the time being at least. I am off from tomorrow until next Wednesday so I need to make an appointment with the doctors to get my BP checked (it was 211 over 180 when the paras took it :eek:) and I will also ask him to check my breathing and maybe up my ventolin.

Fun and games eh?!

So food today:

B - Weetabix (HEB) and Milk (HEA) and sugar (1)

L - Salad with Boiled Egg, Feta Cheese (HEA) and Gammon Ham (1) for dressing

S - 2 apples, 1 nectarine and a FF yog

D - Liver and Bacon with Brocolli and Carrots (3)

S - HiFi Bar (HEB)

Syns - 5 but I may need something else later

Oh my gosh, that sounds scary! Hopefully you don't have another attack while you're there. Well done on the loss and doing the workouts (well until your asthma kicked in again).

Glad to hear you're okay now. Hope the Dr sorts you out and your asthma goes away again soon x
PS great weight loss :D

Back