CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Well done on the loss, its nice to see you so positive again, wow how exciting not replacing the batteries on the scales.

Well done for your loss. Look at it this way that you have lost and not gained. Love your new approach. My losses have been very slow again but I am fine with it as I have been doing a lot of physical in the heat and not enough water. Now slowed down on the work - well my body is exhausted but my mind it clear (not have to think about all the jobs that need doing around the house). As of yesterday, I reduced physical activities and increased water intake. Lets see what happens. Have a lovely rest of the week.

Slow losses are good Rosa, although being dehydrated isn't. Water is so essential for our bodies and it helps shift things along - maybe you will notice an increase in weight loss once you increase your water intake.

Take care of yourself lovely Rosa xx

Stacey, Laura and Michelle - thanks, I do feel really positive and in control, had another good day yesterday. I have to say I am surprised in myself about the scales and not replacing the battery - they were my comfort blanket a little, now, not knowing what the state of play is, I feel vulnerable and like I need to try harder - which is the aim I suppose.

Sooooo on the board Miss Ford today

B - 2 BGTY Sausages - these have gone from 1/2 syn to 1 whole syn each!!!! Gutted - (2)

S - Peach and Flat Necterines, I am loving the flat nectarines at the moment, you get 6 for a £1 in Tescos - they are delish - I ate so much fruit yesterday I had a bit of a dicky tummy - but hey, at least it flushed the old pipes out - I know I am gross!

L - Tuna, cucumber and tomato (3) for Salad Cream Light on 4 ryvitas (HEB) with Velvet Crunch Crisps (4.5)

Snack - HiFi Bar (HEB)

D - Liver and Bacon (1.5) with brocolli and carrots

Evening Snack - Apple and Cheese (HEA x2)

Thank you FB - I saw half off and said out loud, oh fxck! But then immediately thought of what you said - do I feel good - and yes I do, I felt slimmer yesterday - I know it's a stupid thing to say but I felt amazing because I have been good and eating well - drinking lots of water and eating veg and fruit and mainly I haven't been cheating, it's a bit of a euphoric feeling.

The consultant got to talking about not what the scales say but how your clothes feel and how you feel and set us a challenge of finding something new that doesn't fit or old that used to fit and trying it on and using that as inspiration instead of relying on numbers on a machine. She produced this saucy little Santa suit from ann summers that she wore two Christmases ago and it was tiny (my C has had health problems and struggles with her weight) and she vows to get into it by next Christmas. So at the weekend I am going to get all my vacuum packed clothes out of my storage cupboard and find something to get into.

Ahhh this is amazing to hear. Sometimes its really easy to get bogged down and focused on the numbers. when you're a heffa like myself, I have alot of numbers and a hell of a way to go but if one day I can feel thinner/ have a skinny day. Thats an accomplishment all on its own and I refuse to take that away from myself because my scales say I'm the same or I've put on a pound ya know?!

I've got a pair of size 24 jeans that I'm just WAITING to get on, can't do them up yet but soon! lol I've noticed all my underwear is falling down, I'm obviously losing weight in my ass haha Even James made a comment about it so at least thats something!! Shame it cant come from one of my many chins but hey ho :p haha

Well done on half off. A loss is a loss and thats 1/2 closer to your goal :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

walks in... you called my name? (Miss Ford) well done on your loss btw cant remember if i commented or just read it xx

Ahh, Sugar Fairy Ford, what a lovely name xx. I hope you are well hun xx

Ahhh this is amazing to hear. Sometimes its really easy to get bogged down and focused on the numbers. when you're a heffa like myself, I have alot of numbers and a hell of a way to go but if one day I can feel thinner/ have a skinny day. Thats an accomplishment all on its own and I refuse to take that away from myself because my scales say I'm the same or I've put on a pound ya know?! I've got a pair of size 24 jeans that I'm just WAITING to get on, can't do them up yet but soon! lol I've noticed all my underwear is falling down, I'm obviously losing weight in my ass haha Even James made a comment about it so at least thats something!! Shame it cant come from one of my many chins but hey ho :p haha Well done on half off. A loss is a loss and thats 1/2 closer to your goal :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will get them jeans done up in no time the way you are dropping weight hun!

Xx

Sooooo on the board Miss Ford today B - 2 BGTY Sausages - these have gone from 1/2 syn to 1 whole syn each!!!! Gutted - (2) S - Peach and Flat Necterines, I am loving the flat nectarines at the moment, you get 6 for a £1 in Tescos - they are delish - I ate so much fruit yesterday I had a bit of a dicky tummy - but hey, at least it flushed the old pipes out - I know I am gross! L - Tuna, cucumber and tomato (3) for Salad Cream Light on 4 ryvitas (HEB) with Velvet Crunch Crisps (4.5) Snack - HiFi Bar (HEB) D - Liver and Bacon (1.5) with brocolli and carrots Evening Snack - Apple and Cheese (HEA x2)

So slight change of plan for today's eateries - I didn't fancy leaving my two cheeses until tonight - bit too rich and I might have nightmares!!! Soooo for lunch I had this

image-54723554.jpg

6 (count em!) 6 babybel lights on top of my ryvs - it was so delish, I need to eat more Ryvitas with different stuff on.

I spent the afternoon eating more flat nectarines and was to full to eat my HiFi bars so I am going to have then in a while.

Dinner was yum and looked like this

image-1030882898.jpg

Syns - 11

Utterly delicious food day and day 4 on plan!!!!

Friday 26th Sept

Hello everyone and I bid you all a happy Fridaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I am so excited - 1) it is Friday; 2) I am home alone tonight; 3) I am on Day 5 of perfection.

Not doing to be doing anything tonight, but collecting the shopping from Tesco Click and Collect. Coming home, rooting through my vacuum pack gear and looking for things to keep and things to chuck.

Inspired by my Consultant who gave us the idea of picking something out that doesn't fit yet, I have found two items of clothing that I want to fit into by the Cruise (11 weeks today!) - the first is a lovely simple dress from BHS Riviera, its too tight on me and I need it to be looser. The second is some cut off denim shorts which I can't do up and are tight around the crotch-a-roo :eek:

Here are the pics - WARNING: They are not pretty and were taken this morning, so forgive my bed head and the untidiness of the room - the mirror is on Mick's side of the room. The suitcase has been sitting there for over two weeks now its empty and has a home and its home is not there - he is also using it to dump clothes on its DRIVING ME MAD! I have just realised the suitcase is not in the photos :rolleyes: it still makes me mad though!

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

And Shorts:

IMG_1203.jpg

FOOD TODAY:

B - BGTY Saus - I really can't get over that they are now 1 syn each and not .5 - (2)

L - Massive Jacket Potato with Tuna Mix (tomato, onion, cheese (HEA) with salad cream (3)

Snacks - Flat Nectarines x4 (man that's going to come back to haunt me later and a Peach - I have a Mango Yog if I need it later.

D - Homemade Chicken and Prawn Chowmein :drool: (2) for curry sauce

Snacks - Coconut and Vanilla Popcorn (5); HiFi Bar (HEB) and Pom Bar (5)

Thats taken me over to 17 syns, but heck its Friday!

Hello :) been reading your posts on fatbeauty's diary & thought I would sub your diary hope your ok today :D x

Hello :) been reading your posts on fatbeauty's diary & thought I would sub your diary hope your ok today :D x

Hi Waffle!

Welcome to my diary!!!

Do you have a diary?

xx

I do indeed, should be a link in my signature but it took me a while so don't know if it's worked properly lol xx

I do indeed, should be a link in my signature but it took me a while so don't know if it's worked properly lol xx

Oh I am on my phone so I will subscribe to your diary when I am on my laptop xxx

Your dress doesn't look so bad, I bet by holiday it will look much better xx

Thanks Michelle - it's more when I sit down I feel like the Hulk about to burst out of the dress!

I hope you are having a lovely time xxxx

Back