CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Thanks, yep so far so good it's sooo hot & the people are lovely x

Is anyone else having problems with their minimins app on their IPhones? I can't put more than one photo up? It keeps freezing and I have to delete the app and reinstate it - it's really annoying! So I will do a few photos of yesterday food and then today's.

Lunch

image-1396948327.jpg

Dinner

image-191229428.jpg

image-3323665103.jpg

Ooh it worked this time! And snacks last night

image-1471991931.jpg

And today's eats:

Two BLTs and scrambled egg

image-2882233339.jpg

The taco time!

image-2143442497.jpg

It was soooooooo good. I was naughty today. We went to Southend to meet up with Mick's best man (woman) and her family - I managed to day no to the fish and chip lunch while they all had it and then before we left we stopped off for ice cream and I couldn't resist? - it was so delish tho

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

Lovely food, don't blame you on the ice cream yummy yummy I love ice cream, what flavour did u have lol? X

Monday 29th

Morning all, I hope yall had lovely weekends. Mine was very nice indeed and I can't quite believe I am back on the train heading to work :cry:

The weekend food wise was good, I did have an ice cream in Southend (how can you not?!) and I did have a tiny sliver of coconut cake after tea last night - I made a hot pot and it was lush - I forgot to take a picture but I called it 2 syns because it had a tbsp of flour to thicken the stock - I also had a fried egg sandwich for breakfast - that's all I had yesterday which isn't a huge amount, but I managed to resist shortbread at mums which was a triumph .... Oh I may have had some wine :party0036: !!!!

Today's menu reads:

B: 2 boiled eggs and a banana when I get into work.

L: Beef stew with WW Petit Pain (HEB) (2) for spread

D: Sausage pasta Bake (HEA) - the sausages are only half a syn each I don't know how many there are in a pack yet but I will count it up later - I am doing enough for four separate meals.

I am sure there will be more food over the day - there aren't many syns yet - still the day is very young!! Have a good day peeps xxx

Last edited:
You're going great guns. I also had an ince cream this weekend, and I don't even like it that much but Lee is completely obsessed with it and bought me a cone. :rolleyes:

Have a great day

You're going great guns. I also had an ince cream this weekend, and I don't even like it that much but Lee is completely obsessed with it and bought me a cone. :rolleyes:

Have a great day

How can you NOT like ice cream? Thats almost insulting to me! The very best ice cream in the world is Rossi's!

You're doing so well at the moment Charley! I was in Southend on Saturday night; ended up having dinner in Tomassi's with an ice cream sundae for desert...need to get back on the wagon today!

Well today's food has been wicked

Lunch - Beef stew and roll (HEB) and (2) for flour and (2) for spread

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412021583.278666.jpg

Snack - Velvet crunch (4.5)

Train snack - HiFi bar light (3)

Dinner - Italian Sausage Pasta (2.5) with cheese (HEA) - this was amazing!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412021707.695496.jpg

Syns - 14

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck WI today

Thanks Rosa, I am really nervous about it - I haven't weighed at home all week and have been pretty good all week - I also have just eaten as usual today, usually on WI I save all my syns and HEBs and As until after WI - but this week I have just had what I wanted - I hope it pays off!

xx

I lost 2lbs, I wanted more but that will do. Half a measly pound away from half stone award!!!!

I lost 2lbs, I wanted more but that will do. Half a measly pound away from half stone award!!!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Buggr you should of stripped your clothes off hehe x

Cheers ladies - waffle I almost did take my clothes off for that half pound!

Michelle, I wish it were three stone off next week!

I start the day today with vim and vigour (almost!) - tonight I am heading out with my friend Cara for her first drink up since she had baby Albie - obvs I can't leave a girl to drink alone .... We are going to Harvester so I can remain relatively good as long as our Barefoot Rose goggles don't spy the dessert menu!!!

The rest of the day will be kept low to account for the naughties of this evening:

B - LMc ROAR saus x2 and fruit

L - last of the sausage pasta and cheese (HEA) (1)

D - Booze, Salad (with a mini roll (HEB)) and Chicken!!!

Have a grand hump day everyone!

Xxx

Back