CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Ha, ha, my mind obviously wasn't on the right track!!!!!

Friday 3rd

Hi All

I have been AWOL for a couple of days. Wednesday I was good all day and then very naughty when I was out with my friend to wet her baby's head - it was her first night out since having Albie and she wanted to drink, so drink we did! We had 3 bottles (I KNOW!) of Rose!!!! What lushes we were. I am not generally a lover of Rose, I prefer Red, but the Bare Foot Rose is amazing. We ate in Harvester and had lots of salad and then I had a PLantation Platter - which was so good, but soooo bad, I couldn't finish it all so I wrapped up most of the chicken and gave it to our resident homeless cat that is always around our flats, Beryl. He lapped it up!

Yesterday I was good, until I succumbed to 4 Roses chocolates, one of the girls at work bought a box for Eid. I had to! Then, on a rampage I got home and planted a Nandos seed in Mick's brain, and we had that - and no, my choices were not good - I had half a chicken (with skin :eek:!) and large chips with peri peri salt - it was amazing!

Back on the plan today - I need that weight off me! I need to start being good. I was supposed to be going out for an Indian tonight, but I have blown it out because I know I can't be good when I go there - we drink too much and eat too much. I need to get serious. Today is 10 weeks until my cruise and I have not done enough to be losing the weight I want to be.

Exercise starts tomorrow.

Food today:

B - LMc ROAR Sausage Sandwich (HEB) + (1) for ketchup and a large white coffee (HEA)

L - Roasted Tom and Black Bean Soup with roll (HEB)

D - Egg and Cheesy (HEA) Chips with fried mushrooms and onions

For snacks at work I have a bowlful of superspeedy berries (straw, rasp and black) and a plum and satsuma.

I will try and keep syns under 5 today and tomorrow to combat the naughties of the last few days.

Have a good day y'all

x

You're making me want cheesy chips for dinner tonight! I think you could easily lose at least a stone in 10 weeks. And how were you still standing after sharing 3 bottles of wine?!? I felt a bit dizzy after one glass last weekend!

Weeeeeelllll it was only 9% volume alcohol if that makes it any less bad??? All those empty calories! Still we had a good time.

Look at me I am trying to be berry good (see what I did there?)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412343681.371666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all

B - breakfast of champions ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412413807.563091.jpg. - 4 syns plus HEB

I am determined that, despite the fact it's the weekend, I will be good, I must be good ....

Have a lovely Saturday all

Xxx

So I am just making bacon cheeseburger and chips and coleslaw and I just saw the difference between what's in my burger and what's in Mick's burger. I had to take a pic!ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412443884.708994.jpg

The finished product - my favourite meal

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412445188.516561.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412445234.927181.jpg

I am beyond excited!

Other than my breakfast I have had an orange, Apple and a carrot! Been brilliant today

So HEA for dinner 6 for burger 4 for Mayo in coleslaw and ketchup

So 14 altogether today xx

Hi Charley. Looks like you've been having a couple of great weeks, you're new plan of week at a time is working :)
Thanks for your lovely comments, I've been on holiday so only got to read them today xx
I have to admit though that I haven't been even vaguely good on my hols. I totally decided to just enjoy it and not even think about dieting. I sneak weighed this morning & it wasn't pretty! So I'm giving official WI a miss this week in the hope that next week my consultant doesn't faint lol :eek:
Your food is looking fab, especially that stir fry. Is it your WI tomorrow? I'm sure you'll have that half stone award this week :D

Hi all

Thanks for your well wishes - I lost 1lb this week, which gives me my first 1/2 stone off, so I have just proudly updated my siggy to include the new shiny award!

I obviously wanted more than 1lb (like biscuits, 1 is never enough!) but hey its all going the right way, who cares how slowly!

It has occurred to me that because my losses are generally pretty slow and low, I am probably not going to get to my mini target by 12 December (I wanted 2 stone and I only have just over 9 weeks) its do-able if I can consistently lose 2.5lbs per week, but honestly my losses aren't that high, very rarely can I reach those dizzy heights - so I will just try and make do with doing what I am doing and just starting each day with a hope that I can stick to plan. I am also on Day 3 of my DVDs again, so hopefully they may help me shift inches if not actual weight.

I haven't been around much, work has been mad and home has been resty time - brain turns off from 7pm onwards.

I hope everyone is well.
xxx

Well done on the loss - I am also a tortoise and I think just as long as it's going downwards rather than upwards then I just have to accept it. You never know, mind!

Thanks Ladies - I actually did surprise myself today, a lovely girl that I have just started working with made cup cakes last night and bought some in and left one on my desk! They were delicious looking cupcakes with a surprise oreo stuff inside! I told her I would have it after lunch and took a tiny slice from it and had it, it was amazing, then whilst she was still at lunch I threw the rest in the bin! I felt really dishonest and awful that I told her how lovely it was and I wolfed it down while she was still at lunch, but I never, I chucked it - I feel ashamed and happy at the same time!!!!!! Here is the cupcake:

Thanks Ladies - I actually did surprise myself today, a lovely girl that I have just started working with made cup cakes last night and bought some in and left one on my desk! They were delicious looking cupcakes with a surprise oreo stuff inside! I told her I would have it after lunch and took a tiny slice from it and had it, it was amazing, then whilst she was still at lunch I threw the rest in the bin! I felt really dishonest and awful that I told her how lovely it was and I wolfed it down while she was still at lunch, but I never, I chucked it - I feel ashamed and happy at the same time!!!!!! Here is the cupcake:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412871781.942795.jpg

Oh wow that looks amazing! Not sure I'd have been able to resist. Well done :happy096:

Back