CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Thanks ladies, I wasn't sure I could pull off the playsuit shorts. Hopefully with a few pounds off....

Breakfast this morning a kind of Turkish breakfast with a bit of Parma Ham oh and the beetroot because I needed to use it up!!!

Attachments

• 1428749938472.jpg
    1428749938472.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 63
Lunch

Attachments

• 1428756518330.jpg
    1428756518330.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 69
Dinner

Attachments

• 1428782036829.jpg
    1428782036829.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 1428782048691.jpg
    1428782048691.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 52
Reported them as a spammer.:)

Thanks Cavegirl. I wondered what I had said for her to say that. I haven't come across her before for her so I was surprised by her comment.

x

Breakfast 1 and breakfast 2

My banana was massive!!!!

I keep forgetting to actually add the pics!!!

Attachments

• 1428833437913.jpg
    1428833437913.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 1428833448412.jpg
    1428833448412.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 73
That is a long banana!! It's looking good though, Charley!xx

Oh eck, I lost control last night - it all started with an innocent glass of wine.... Then we decided to pop down our local with my sister and her fella. I probably drank the equivalent to a bottle of red - well of course then I was too drunk to cook the delicious joint of beef and veg I had planned so we had a Nandos - naturally!! Half chicken and chips folllowed by some chocolate. I went to bed (or rather Mick put me to bed) at 9. I must have drunk over a pint of water through the night because I kept waking up with a terrible thirst, which I still have now... Why do I do this to myself, I need to lose weight, why do I ruin it? I know I was good for the majority of the weekend. I blame the sunshine I think! We live in an east facing flat so we only get the morning sun until about 9am, then we are not only in the shade but the flat is also quite cold. So when I go out, I don't want to go home. I popped to lakeside to get my nail repaired then thought I would go and sit outside one of the restaurants overlooking the lake, in the sun with a glass of wine. I sent this pic to Mick and said look what you are missing (he is the opposite to me and would rather be indoors ALL THE TIME unless a pub is involved) so he said 'no fair' I said 'let's go down the pub then and sit in the garden' so we did. My sister's boyfriend is a total wine monster and they are always getting us out drinking on a Sunday, so we thought we would do the same to them.... This really isn't the sun's fault, it's mine isn't it? X

Attachments

• 1428910417467.jpg
    1428910417467.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 58
Food today:

B - strawberries and lemon yog

L - halloumi and salad

D - roast beef and veg

Xxx

Morning Charley,

Why do I do this to myself, I need to lose weight, why do I ruin it?

That's the age old question!! (The one I was asking myself yesterday :rolleyes:). First of all you haven't ruined it! Like you said, you've been good all week, this is just one day off! Secondly, as the nice weather is coming, if you think this could be a regular occurrence, is there an action plan you could put into place so you could enjoy an afternoon in the beer garden without the next day guilt? Even something like making dinner in advance so you know you can eat on plan. Easier said than done, I know! Food looks great for today though!xx

Hey you :)

I thought I'd just have a look at Mini's and here you are :)

You're doing well Charley, keep on going.

I have to agree, those dresses and play suits look great on you x

Morning Charley,

That's the age old question!! (The one I was asking myself yesterday :rolleyes:). First of all you haven't ruined it! Like you said, you've been good all week, this is just one day off! Secondly, as the nice weather is coming, if you think this could be a regular occurrence, is there an action plan you could put into place so you could enjoy an afternoon in the beer garden without the next day guilt? Even something like making dinner in advance so you know you can eat on plan. Easier said than done, I know! Food looks great for today though!xx

Yes, this does appear to be the age old question doesn't it? Ironically I was telling you on my diary just yesterday morning how "in the zone" I was! Mind you, I only had that (massive) banana and the scrambled egg and salmon all day, I think that was why I got so darn diggidy drunk - I have total beer goggles for food!

I do need to put an alternative in place, like NOT drinking! I don't need drink to sit in the sun and enjoy a pub garden vibe.

I have a couple of things coming up where I need to control my urges and deal with it. The first is my sister is having a gathering for her birthday on Saturday night, I have already decided not to drink, but my halo often slips when I get to places and I see everyone else drinking, so poor Mick ends up driving! She is doing food for her gathering, so I need to control that urge too. I might eat something before I go. Then I won't be hungry for the buffet.

Then on Monday, it is her actual birthday and her and her boyfriend are coming up to London. Mick and I have the afternoon off and we are going to meet them and have some lunch with them and have a few drinks. DAMAGE CONTROL IS REQUIRED!

Hey you :)

I thought I'd just have a look at Mini's and here you are :)

You're doing well Charley, keep on going.

I have to agree, those dresses and play suits look great on you x

STACEY!!!:bliss:

Its so so good to hear from you - I was only talking (writing) about you the other day saying how much I missed our laughs.

How are you getting on?? How's everything with you and Gaz? How's the wedding plans? The personal trainer? Tell me allllll

Are you going to re-start your diary?

xxxxx

STACEY!!!:bliss:

Its so so good to hear from you - I was only talking (writing) about you the other day saying how much I missed our laughs.

How are you getting on?? How's everything with you and Gaz? How's the wedding plans? The personal trainer? Tell me allllll

Are you going to re-start your diary?

xxxxx

Awwww thanks. Good to talk to you :)

I don't think I'll be starting my diary again. I don't have loads of time as we've got a little whippet puppy now called Moose. She is so cute but takes a lot of time.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428922521.565824.jpg

We still have personal trainer and Gaz is looking really good. I am down to 10st 13lbs which feels weird! Just gotta keep going. Doing ok with the running and I've toned up a bit. Got lots of bits I don't like but I think it takes your head a while to catch up?

Wedding plans are a nightmare. I think we are going to either put it on hold or just go away on our own and do it.

Think that's all! Don't think any things changed? Still the same.

How are things with you? Xx

Awwww thanks. Good to talk to you :)

I don't think I'll be starting my diary again. I don't have loads of time as we've got a little whippet puppy now called Moose. She is so cute but takes a lot of time.

View attachment 171296

We still have personal trainer and Gaz is looking really good. I am down to 10st 13lbs which feels weird! Just gotta keep going. Doing ok with the running and I've toned up a bit. Got lots of bits I don't like but I think it takes your head a while to catch up?

Wedding plans are a nightmare. I think we are going to either put it on hold or just go away on our own and do it.

Think that's all! Don't think any things changed? Still the same.

How are things with you? Xx

Wow you are right at target right?!! 10 st 13 is amazing, well done. So exercise is the way to do it right? I hate it, but I am trying to see it as something I need to do as part of everyday life. My ankle still plays me up, but I could still get to the gym and do other stuff. Are you still CCing?

Moose is a little cutey pie!

Go away and do it on your own! I would, in fact I am (other than the 32 other people that are coming with us!) - do it on a cruise!!!! You guys love a good cruise. Try and do it around Feb/March 2017 on the new P&O Brittania, we will be there!!!!!

Oh, I meant to ask, what's happening with Gaz's daughter? Is she still on the scene?

xxx

Lunch and dinner - what a lovely food day

Attachments

• 1428952931908.jpg
    1428952931908.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1428952943585.jpg
    1428952943585.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 68
Back