Charliemm's Extra Easy Food Diary

may 1.jpg

Subway salad, Slimming World curry and bhajis, Centre Parcs activity planning, bowling, UV picture, fry up for breakfast every day, arcade games, pool, the resident squirrels, cosy log fire in the evenings, scuba diving, starbucks and sunshine.

I have had a fantastic weekend with lots and lots of body magic and I have stuck within my weekly syns too. And I didn't feel like I was missing out on ANYTHING!

So glad you had a lovely time, rotten coming home when you've had a good time.......pics are fab & well done staying on plan, you are so controlled! x

kim63 said:
So glad you had a lovely time, rotten coming home when you've had a good time.......pics are fab & well done staying on plan, you are so controlled! x

I think it helps that OH would rather have home cooked meals than go out to eat. Though we did go for a delicious Indian, lamb rogan josh was divine!

I'm gonna wait till sat for WI otherwise I'll end up weighing every day! Hope you've had a good bank hol! X

That must help with working out the food, otherwise going out to eat can end up disastrous on the Syns front! If you've still stayed on plan, hopefully you will have maintained your weight perfectly.
I've had my Mother down this weekend, so lets just say my tolerance levels are very low at the moment! x

kim63 said:
That must help with working out the food, otherwise going out to eat can end up disastrous on the Syns front! If you've still stayed on plan, hopefully you will have maintained your weight perfectly.
I've had my Mother down this weekend, so lets just say my tolerance levels are very low at the moment! x

Eek, good luck! X

Monday 7th May

HEA: skimmed milk, 2 Dairylea light triangles
HEB: 35g porridge

Porridge with banana

Pear
Dairylea light triangles

Roasted vegetables with couscous
Mullerlight
Apple

Fruit salad, ff Greek yogurt and 3 tbsp Choc philli (6)
Small apple, banana and pear

SW curry and brown rice with SW onion bhajis
Choc (5)

Total 11

Exercise: housework!

Feel like I have been permanently hungry today, must be all the exercise catching up on me! Although I have been very good and overdosed on fruit to stay within my syns!

Now you're at target & with all the running, have you thought you may end up increasing either hex's or syns or you may carry on losing! X

I've maintained for the past couple of weeks without changing anything but have had a couple of syn heavy weekends. Just going to take each WI and see if I need to add extra syns or HEXs! X

Good idea. At least you know if you have a heavy weekend & then get back onto plan in the week you balance yourself out which is what maintenance is all about, so well done you x

kim63 said:
Good idea. At least you know if you have a heavy weekend & then get back onto plan in the week you balance yourself out which is what maintenance is all about, so well done you x

Indeed! Had a quick hop on the scales this morning as missed WI on sat and was 8.6.25, but I hadn't done all my ablutions if you get what I mean ;) X

Haha!!! You definetly need to be 'empty' to have a true WI, but well done for maintaining especially after a weekend away!
Meant to ask you what scales do you use to see it in pounds & ounces? x

kim63 said:
Haha!!! You definetly need to be 'empty' to have a true WI, but well done for maintaining especially after a weekend away!
Meant to ask you what scales do you use to see it in pounds & ounces? x

I have some salter ones, they show in kilos, or lbs or stones, lbs and quarter lbs. x

With my 'anal' tendencies, I might invest in a pair of those so I can see every little ounce, as I really need/want to get rid of these last 13lbs that seem to be very hard to get rid of! x

kim63 said:
With my 'anal' tendencies, I might invest in a pair of those so I can see every little ounce, as I really need/want to get rid of these last 13lbs that seem to be very hard to get rid of! x

They were £15 in asda. I think they're great as I can see even quarter of a lb changes! X

My scales do quarter pounds as well it's nice to see little changes! I only count half lbs as official weigh in results but still nice to see it going down :) x

I got some Salter ones in asda too. They said 25 on tag but scanned at a tenner! They do decimals so can even see the tiniest of change plus I like the body fat thing x

lilprincessvic said:
I got some Salter ones in asda too. They said 25 on tag but scanned at a tenner! They do decimals so can even see the tiniest of change plus I like the body fat thing x

I dot ha e a body fat thing on mine! Would just be another number for me to get obsessed! X

lilprincessvic said:
It's an interesting thing to see, also tells you how hydrated you are x

I've always been interested in body fat percentage I guess, might keep my eye open :)

Back