Charlies self motivation diary

charliej86

I have decided to do this as I did TS for 9 successful days, major blow out day 10, got back on track for 3 days, wobbled days 14/15/16 and then completely fell off the wagon!
I have always struggled on my second week on exante so thought actually posting my weight at weigh day may help. I always feel dissgusted when I see me weight written down so hope this works. I have only gained a total of 2 lbs due to having good days and bad, so I really need to get back on track.

Start weight: 18st8lbs
Week 1: 17st12lbs
Week 2: 17st13lbs
Week 3: Gave up :(
Week 4: 18st

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Charlie. 8lb is still a significant weight loss. There are very few people who manage to keep going without any blips. 9 consecutive days is impressive. If you read through the diaries you'll see that the important thing is to not give up after going off course but to try to get back on plan again as quickly as possible. That in itself is not easy but you just have to persist.

Hi lynn sorry for the late reply. I came down with a nasty tummy bug. First day back on solids and its tea and toast until I am back to normal :( As soon as I am over it I will be back on plan and hoping it shouldnt be too hard for me as I havent eaten for nearly 3 days! Hows your diet going? X

Sorry to hear you're poorly. Just concentrate on getting better for the time being!

So here I am after a very nasty tummy bug to start my diet again! Only a 1lb gain from the tea and toast I have been living off the last 48hrs. That brings my re start weight to 18st 1lb. Feeling positive :)

Hey Charlie, sorry to hear you've been poorly, good luck on getting back into the routine, the gain is nothing, honestly it'll just be the carbs, a couple of days on Exante and you're on a losing streak again :)

Thanks Bee. Hoping to have a good loss on my first weigh in. Going cold carb turkey will hopefully give me a decent loss. Would love to be 2st lighter for christmas, but I would happily take a more realistic 1st loss by then. Just need to make it through this evening abd then I can do my victory jig for been 100% before I go to bed :)

Hi Charlie. Bee's right. You'll easily lose that lb. Hope you managed to stay 100% today!

Hi ladies, dripped off the radar due to been at work the last 2 days. I stayed strong until last night, but back to it today. Feeling positive :)

Keep at it Charlie. You'll get there!

Back