Charlottes weight loss journey :)

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cherrycherrypinup, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hi everyone
    Well, this is day one of my slimming world journey :)
    I am pretty excited to get into it :)

I am 26, 5ft and weight 10 stone 10 pounds. Which is quite heavy for my height I reckon. My goal is 9 stone 5 pounds, which is what I weighed before I had my daughter.

I have sone slimming world before! It was after I had my son who is now 5 and I lost 3 stone. Although I am pretty familiar with what I am doing I am finding it very hard to get motivated :S

I have done really well so far today. I had scrambled egg on wholemeal toast (400g loaf) for breakfast and a mullerlight!
    Not sure what I want for lunch yet lol

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you!

Charlotte :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and welcome along :)

Keeping a diary on here is great motivation, you will receive lots of friendly advice and support. I look forward to chatting with you.

Good luck :)
  4. Ooooo I'm feeling peckish and it's almost 11pm :S
    Bit late to start munching lol. But I really fancy something nom nom nom

5. Already I am running out of meal ideas :(
    Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of veg at all which is a problem. I love pasta and potatoes cheese lol not much really so it's hard not to get bored of what I eat :S
  6. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!

have a look at some of the diaries on here, many list menus for the day, including me!!! might give you some ideas :)

Well done for resisting temptation last night :)
  7. Ooooooo thanks rainbowrose I will have a nose :) x
  8. Weighed myself today lol finally!
    Not much if a loss, I am now 10 stone 7

:) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.