ProPoints Charlotte's WI Diary.. please help keep me motivated!

Sounds like you are having a time of it at the moment, hope you are feeling better soon!! Don't worry about your stay the same...our bodies do weird things throughout the month! although I have to say I'm doing discovery..I just know it works so its good enough for me! x

20/5/11 - STS

Thanks for your words CC - I am going back to the dark side as of today and doing discover. I have worked so hard the past 3 weeks and haven't seen the scales budge an ounce. On some days, I feel so deprived, so I am going back to Discover - I know it works, and although PP is supposed to be all advanced, taking into consideration a whole heap of factors, I just don't think it works for little old me.

So DISCOVER starts today!!

Last edited:
Hello my love :) here to follow ur progress! xx

27/5/11 - -3lbs

BACK OF THE NET!!!!

WWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Finally! I've regained my 6th silver 7, I'm back into "NORMAL" BMI and I BLOOMIN' WELL LOST!

I know it's probably water retention from my 3 week STS, but still. It's budged, in the right direction. Aaaah I'm so flippin' happy right now - and that's with 4 meals out this week. Hooray! 0.5lbs and I'm back to my lowest WW weight.

I :heartpump: discover as my kickstart!

xxxxx

Last edited:
That's blooming wonderful :) xx

Brilliant honey!!! I lost 3lbs this week to after a crappy few weeks! Discover = slimdome!!! Yeyh! X

Keep up the good work :) x

Thanks everyone :) It's the comments like this that keep me going, I would've given up 3 weeks ago otherwise! I really can't thank you all enough xx

Hope it ok ;) xx

Stupid phone! That was hope ur ok :) xx

3/6/11 - +2lbs

Realised I didn't update this oops. I gained due to gorging my face off the day before WI on cake, orange juice and eating out (including large dinner, side and dessert) so I truely deserved this... however...

10/6/11 - -2.5lbs

It came off this week and a little bit more.. But I still don't learn as I went out for dinner last night and had fajitas, had a few onion rings and a pecan tart&custard (really sickly and heavy, with custard.. well worth it though :))

So losing 0.5lbs over 2 weeks really, not all that great an achievement, but it's all in the right direction and I'm well chuffed - when I got to goal on WW in 2009 (12st 6lb) I got down to 12st 4.5lb before not attending anymore, so I'm pretty happy to be back at this weight again.

0.5lb to my next Propoints goal - which will mean 1st off on PP... then only 2 stone to goal!... but before that 4.5lb is my next goal, to get my 7th silver 7 (12st) and to hopefully do this by the end of June to actually not fail the monthly challenge!

Well done :) it's all the right way! :) xx

17/6/11 - -3lbs
24/6/11 - STS

Not going too bad. Bit miffed at the STS, but had a big loss last week so not complaining.

Looking forward to getting below the 12st mark, can't wait! xx

U will get the loss u deserve :) hugs x

*hugs* thanks guys! Sorry not been updating - being back at work has been really tough and I've been feeling so exhausted, teemed with my meds that make me pretty drowsy I've not really had the energy to come on MM! Sorry :p

Back