charly's consolidation station!

You and your pickled onions, gal!! Did you ever see 'On The Buses' (might be a bit old for you)? Olive used to eat them in bed, straight from the jar .... ! ;)

P x

OLIVE ha ha ha she was a dippy mare werent she! loved her glasses tho! LOL xx

right i have learnt not to stress with my weight now as it fluctuates between 9 stone 8lb (never lower .. much to my disgust) and 9 stones 13lb! throughout the week! so i am figuring this is consolidation for me then! up and down ... well i can cope with that, i am still the same size clothes and dont actually look any different during these up and downs! weird eh? x

Charly im exactly the same. Fluctuations but clothes feel the same so cant be bad. Hope your 100% soon xxx

good oh hun, at least you now have your up/down limit and if you go beyond you know its something to keep and eye on.

Love those crabstix too, thankfully the ones I buy from farm foods only come in little packs of 8. I do like the 'just like tails' from asda too, very yum.

You've done great, you're still doing great so yes no more stressing x

thanks muchly ladies xxx

ahh my dinner was lush chicken soup!!

Attachments

• soup.jpg
    soup.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 45
charly1979 said:
ahh my dinner was lush chicken soup!!

Hahahaha loooooove it xxx

That's us lot !

Whati is it with chick pics, all of a sudden? Keep 'em coming, it's nice to have a giggle over the computer of a morning! x

i thought you said chick peas??? LOL i thought chick peas on the dukan wots she on about???? xxx

Oh thats a good one, I laughed out loud and had to unplug laptop so i could carry it over to hubby and show him the picture LOL.

back to 9 stones 10 lb today ... going back down!! its soooo bizarre xxx but i kinda like it (is that wierd)?

It won't worry you toomuch if it goes up or down a bit now, esp now you know you can control it LOL

feeling much better the docs phoned me today my bloods came back still inflamed liver they dont know why still so gonna do another test in a month if its still the same then gotta go hospital for an overnight stay something about overnight observations and a ultrasound scan! so god only knows but feeling fine so insanity is looking good for a start! whoop whoop i need to tone up my wobbly skinny belly now!

Back