charly's consolidation station!

Glad you are feeling ok Hun, take it easy though & don't go too mad x

me go mad!!! LOL nope gonna start insanity with ceri on the 16th if i feel well enough to! and if she is strill starting then!
anyway i have gone for it tonight with the celebration meal!
no holds barred no trepidation i am doing it dukan style!!! i may not be so happy in the morning when i step on the scales ....
Breakfast: dukan porridge
snack: apple
lunch: eggs on toast
snack: cheese, slices of silverside beef, slices of chicken breast!
dinner: celebration meal ....
starter: homemade garlic hummus light (quark and yoghurt instead of oil) tortilla for dipping
main: chicken breast in brown roll, with chips (oven) and tablespoon beans (so childish i know but it was lush)
dessert: tin of rice pudding oh yeah and a small bar of galaxy chocolate

OMG !!! is that a bit over the top or wot???? oh well i havent ever had a proper celebration meal yet every week so far has been a flop so thought i would go at it full throttle this week and if i gain a little then i will reign it in later on i wanted it!! and i tell you what the low fat version of hummus i made was lush made way too much tho so only ate half perhaps next time i make it i will use half the amounts and save me 2 slices of brown bread for the dipping! oh well i enjoyed the food! naughty i kno but whos gonna tell me off for it??

Babe, after what you've been through lately a celebration meal is the least you can do x

Your gala meal doesn't sounds over the top at all - I hope you enjoyed it!!! :)

I'm up for starting Insanity whenever you're ready, just let me know!! :eek::Dx

OMG galaxy chocolate.....my fave. Am so jealous of your meal. One day soon it will be mine !!!!!!

Good for you x

LOL well the scales read 9stones 12lb this morning not stressed about it thoufgh as this is how it goes the day after i pig out although i havent pigged out quite so much before!!
you know what the food i crave is hummus i love it so much, but oddly enough i never ate it all the time before i went on this diet ... yes i liked hummus and i did eat it but i would happily forfiet my gala meal every week for some hummus and i have 2 say the low fat version tastes exactly the same as the full fat version amazing!!!

anyway back to the norm today:
breakfast: dukan porridge made with water
snack: apple
lunch: cheese sarnie no butter
snack: 1 packet beef, 1 packet ham
dinner: chicken breast, onion, peppers and tin tomatoes with some spices (made up as i went along)

a little bit more reserved! xx NOT LIKE ME AT ALL THEN HA HA HA xxx

Is it your own recipe for the Humus hun, can you share...............or is it a conso recipe only :( LOL.

well i would imagine conso only most prob as chick peas are high in carbs (i think) but here it is:
tin of chick peas drained (if it is for one person use half)
tablespoon zero fat yogurt
tablespoon quark
milk for thinning if required
any flavor you fancy (garlic, chilli, onion ...etc)
waz it all up in a blender and voila the most delish hummus ever! and half the fat of the one made with oil (this is not official i havent actually counted the fat difference but i would imagine its half seen as oil is well fatty and zero fat yogurt n quark are hardly fatty at all)

oh yeah back to 9 stone 10 lbs this morning! so coming back down, i really dont think my huge gala meal has made any difference!! oh dr dukan how i love thee!!!! xxx

Hey charly, just caught up with your diary and shaking my head in amazement. You do seem to attract trouble! Glad you're ok know and crossing fingers the tests are ok. Hugs,
Cx

thanks dunanista and yes i am a trouble magnet! my best friend has just brought me a t shirt with the words
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME??? printed on the front , i am scared to wear it though tempting fate or what? xxx

Charly, your gala meal sounds just right. You're supposed to eat whatever you fancy but not have seconds, ie don't go into a full-scale binge, and that's what you did. Your weekly pp day is designed to cancel out any gain.

I'm with you, I love humous. I sometimes have it as my starchy meal as we're not allowed it otherwise. Can't see any harm in it myself but I like to do what I'm told!! (Anyone who knows me would be guffawing at that right now!)

Have a good week xx

ive never tried humous .... i really must get more adventurous LOL

I don't think it's the hummus that is so bad, the problem is what to dip it in. I guess u could try dukan bread? Not sure carrots and celery sticks are going to do it for me :)

right i am in for a hard week! i was slowly going to get my kids into healthy eating as my eldest is a little chubby if im honest! but went to the dentist and he has told me my youngest is on a sugar bann as his teeth are awful!! (bad parenting) !!!
so just done the shopping and have decided scrap the sweets n treats exccept 2 times a week! (there own gala meals lol) have brought lots of sugar free jelly for them and now i know how to make a few things that are treats without sugar, so they have already had one of thier treats for the week lol it was thier choice so they have to wait till friday or saturday for thier second ... cupboards look a little odd without all the junk! brought them lots of fruit though, i will keep you posted unless ofcourse they tie me up and take me hostage until i agree to giving them chocolate!! xxxx

Great decision, charly. Better for you and them. Good luck!

I love him too xxx

Back