charly's consolidation station!

You have to be cruel to be kind xxx

Charly, you also have to watch out for fruit juice and other sugary drinks. ideally they should only have them once a day, with a meal. And don't feel bad, they'll soon get used to it, and it's a good habit to get into for life. x
thanks for the heads up i brought flavored water yesterday the sugar free ones not the no added sugar ones (yes i mean business) so hopefully my kids will settle into the routine ok! going to limit the fruit to after meals as i read yesterday that its better for thier teeth and hopefully all is ok. i dont want them too loose weight (especially my youngest he is a stick insect) just to be healthier and my eldest to maintain the weight he is because if i am honest he is larger than he should be wearing age 13 clothes when he isnt even 9 yet and i have to take everything up ... its a pain! so while he is young i might as well tackle it before it becomes a real problem, i mean when puberty hits it could go either way and if he gets bigger i would feel so guilty, more so because i have/am tackling my own weigh/health issues! x
so how are all my minimins mates this fine (ok not so fine) morning?????

Love Gwen Stefani :)

Well done for being proactive with your kids health :) you're already setting them a shining example with all you've achieved this year! :) x

Wise words Sara :) I agree fully with the above post as a bigger tween/teen I definitely shied away from sports/PE which like Sara said created the vicious cycle, low self esteem, bullying, comfort eating...was 206lb at 15/16 and been battling the weight on and off ever since.

Agree with all the above. It doesn't matter how skinny they are now, it's the eating and exercise habits that they develop that count. I was stick thin and the smallest in my class until the end of high school, but that was mostly a lucky metabolism. But I ate badly and when I started to 'fill out' I also stopped doing sport because I felt self-conscious. And so the vicious circle begins...
Wish my parents hadn't waited until it was so late before saying something.

Good on you, charly!

Good on you Charly ! Wished my mom had looked at my diet when I was younger, I used to fend for myself so it was usually the chip shop - no wonder I got fat !

I constantly worry about what my DD eats or doesn't eat. She is not a finicky eater and so will eat anything, but she does like her sweets, although she does go for fruit at bedtime for her supper LOL.

hey charly! do you think you'll be up for starting insanity on Monday? (thought Monday might be a better day as that fits with the workout schedule they give you)X

hey charly! do you think you'll be up for starting insanity on Monday? (thought Monday might be a better day as that fits with the workout schedule they give you)X
yes well up 4 it x

right last nighjt i went out to the holiday park where my brother works and he treated me to dinner. i had steak with veg (and new pots) took it as my starchy meal, it was all going so well then i ate some of my boys candy floss (oh no) and then i ate another apple when i got home cos i was craving something sweet!
all i have done today is think about food! i got work in a bit so that will stop the cravings but really hungry roll on PP thursday need to refocus! xxx

Oh heck Charly, thats the bit that scares me, suddenly being hungry again when having carbs. Yesterday was yesterday, get focused again today or should I say from this moment onwards !!!!

I've been hungry today, had a very small pancake this morning when at a friends party plan morning... Felt sorry for heras shed done loads of baking and all her other acquaintances left and went for lunch together I've been eating sf sweets to help me keep away from the bread mars bars etc lol

omg whats wrong with me i have been ravenous all day!

I think its just the season, make an omelette to fill up with, nice comfort food. Its awful being hungry.

ahh TOTM that answers a few questions!
leah yes conso is proving to be a little bit tough staying the same weight is tricky but managing to sway between 9 stones 8 lb and 9 stones 13lb ... yes its tricky!! xx

ahh you will get there in the end :) your bodies just maintaining your true weight!

i hate TOTM, due in a few days, will start on holiday :( boooo xx

Back