charly's consolidation station!

If you decided you wanted to lose more, personally I would at least fully complete stabilisation (not just "for a bit") and get the weight stable before attempting to lose anymore x
yeah lol dont know why i put for a bit (embarrassed face) but do you think that wld work?

yeah lol dont know why i put for a bit (embarrassed face) but do you think that wld work?

Hmmm I don't know if it's "advisable" - would it work?...I've been on the board since 2012, I've seen only a few people complete the stabilisation phase....it seems just doing that is enough for most people, after all that hard yards and still having to include pp Thursday every week just to stay still...I don't think most fancy going back to cruise/attack and all the restrictions.

Calories/Carbs-wise would it work, yeah the cruise phase creates a calorie deficit and the low carb encourages ketosis...but just think it would be tough psychologically...like you'd have x amount of attack days, followed by x amount of cruise days, followed AGAIN by another x day conso phase and then ANOTHER x day stabilisation phase...add it altogether and you're probably looking at over a year at least of dieting...no alcohol etc....I think it'd be tough if you attempted it (I wouldn't fancy it) x

I'd stick to conso, up the exercise - create the calorie deficit through exercise and healthy choices on conso and not through deprivation xx

well long way away yet anyways!
so went shopping today, it was more like window shopping as i was just looking me mum n her mate brought clothes i think i was just the caddy! it was nice though plodding about watching them trying stuff on. i did go to the pound shop brought a pack of combs a hairbrush and a highlighting brush n bowl set what a big spender lol £3 yay now that is a cheap night out and me mums mate paid for lunch so all in all great day!
then we rushed back to get my my youngests half term tea party where we had to play with the kids for a bit and then normally we would all eat food i just had a cocktail sausage (i know a little bit naughty) but i was the only mum who was stood there like a lemon without any food! but i also noticed i was the hottest mum there too LOL.

food for today:
breakfast: dukan oatbran porridge
snack: apple
lunch: egg on toast
dinner: cod with broccoli
snack: yoghurt 0% fat

Love it Charly, love it hot mamma xxx

lol not really i just had cheese and tuna with pickled onions!!!!
and im hungry what to eat xx

I think losing weight can be quite addictive, and you can sometimes feel a bit flat when you're not losing weight anymore. You don't have the buzz of seeing the numbers on the scales going down!!!

I think if you keep up with the Insanity workouts (or any exercise), you will notice a change in your body shape. Maybe focus on that for now, and if in a couple of months you're still unhappy with your weight reassess then?x

i am back on track with the workouts (albeit a day behind) feeling better about myself now, my last day at work today! it was supposed to be yesterday but i have said i would do an extra shift as he (the boss man) needed me to bit pissed of about it tho as the cut off for the month was yesterday so will have to wait a whole month for todays earnings and my holiday pay (gutted) i didnt know the cut off was yesterday until after i said i would work today!
anyway pleased to report it is a rest day with the exercise today, but i am a day behind so i am gonna catch back up with the girls as i had a rest day the other day (when i was being a lazy lady) it should be alright if i carry on shouldnt it?
anyway pleased to report back down to 9stones 8lb this morning! i took my boys to a haloween party yesterday evening, omg yes i nearly forgot i had a mini date yesterday too, but i will get to that in a bit!
the boys looked amazing, ive put some pics up they are great! so i went out and idint get drunk ..what a revelation! i enjoyed myself as well, got a million compliments i didnt dress up but i might on wednesday i was a bit too shy but i thought hey youve worked hard for this body so nows the time to show it off! still a scary thought though!
so my mini date! i was on facebook the other night when a friend of a friend messaged me we had a little chat then he asked if i fancied meeting up for a coffee thought he meant like whenever so i said yeah ok then, then he sprang it on me ok hows about sunday so there it was! it wasnt until yesterday i realised how nervous i was getting ARRGGHHH anyway we met up at the chocolate factory (i know bad place to meet) sat down had a coffee, well two actually (how very grown up) but he was very grown up infact he was lovely, telling me about his job as an engineer and he is a cage fighter and has a tournement in kent on the 11th of november and i will be there then so i am gonna go watch (not sure i will like the gore of the fight but hey you never know) anyway it went really well. what was nice was the chilledness of it! much more my thing at the mo as before i knew the invasion of my space freaked me out! this was chatting like mates (but we kissed each other goodbye ... nice peck style lol) he has messaged me he would like to meet up again and i think i would like that too but one step at a time!
so how cool is that!!! plus yes he is a cage fighter so yes he has very muscular body which i was eyeing up through his top! lol x

food for thought!
breakfast: porridge
snack : apple
lunch: cheese sarnie
snack: packet chicken
dinner: chicken and veg
snack: sf jelly

yum yum yum xxxx

Attachments

• solomon.jpg
    solomon.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 28
  • fletcher.jpg
    fletcher.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
have loved catching up on your diary Charly, i like the sound of the cage fighter, that could be interesting :p xx

Hmmmmm.... Men in cages. Now there's a nice idea! :)

sounds great charly :D kids look mega scarey in a cute kind of way

Great costumes the boys look great. Your doing great on conso...better than me and your mini date sounds very hunky...chunky....

Hmmm I don't know if it's "advisable" - would it work?...I've been on the board since 2012, I've seen only a few people complete the stabilisation phase....it seems just doing that is enough for most people, after all that hard yards and still having to include pp Thursday every week just to stay still...I don't think most fancy going back to cruise/attack and all the restrictions.
x

Trying to catch up but this has struck me. How does a person COMPLETE stabilisation. I assumed its a way of life from that point onwards. Have I missed something. Ihaven't read this part of the book yet cos I know its going to take a while to get there.

I meant complete stabilising their weight ;) lol DNF cut me some slack, I was trying to advise while under the influence of several medications:p.

I consider consolidation as stabilising, the stabilisation phase ala dukan is something different in my mind.

oh lotto hunni I was truely confused, I didn't mean offense....as for those meds.....sounds like a dizzy time!!!!!!

I do actually understand what you mean now, cos surely that is what conso is for, its to stabilise the weight so that it stays like that for life....ie stabilisation.

I really think I'm gonig to have to read the whole book, even if it doesnt apply yet, cos I am getting lost on stuff. LOL.

DNF - I'm lost on cruise frequently :) I have the "old" book, but I borrowed the Life Plan from my local library and find it much easier to get along with :) x

Back