charly's consolidation station!

I'm voting for mr cage fighter. He sounds dangerous! Us married ladies can only live vicariously through your exploits, so go get 'em!
Cx

Yes us married woman love to hear your exploits lol you deserve all the attention your getting you are a beautiful young woman so keep them stories of Mr cage fighter coming. .....he sounds like a 'real man' arrrrrrrr muscular kind sensitive mmmmmmm vicarious living love it lol xxx

well has an almighty gala meal last night!
starter: leek and potato soup
main: chicken curry
desert: apple pie and custard

ate so much my stomach hurts so perhaps in hindsight i ate too much little bit less next week me thinks!
so guys i am off to kent for 10 days tomorrow will check in with you guys sporadically hope u all keep up the hard work xxx

Hmmm charly now that is a gala meal xxx

Hmmm charly now that is a gala meal xxx
i know and on the scales this am only 9 stones 10lb so looking good! that will shift after thursday! yay i lurve my dukan life!!! xxx
so food of today is as follows
breakfast: porridge
lunch:cheese on toast
snack: apple
dinner: gammon and poached egg
snack: scrambled egg

i dyed my hair last night yet again went a bit overboard with the bleach lol oh well will probably fit rite in up country with all the essex wannbees. lol x
so wots new with the minimin crew? xxx

BRB off to choose me new pad!! xxx wish me luck xxx

I think we need pics of the new hair!

Good luck with the new pad. OH and I are hoping to buy our first place next year, but right now we need a place to rent first! We are house hunting on opposite ends of the globe. Me here sending him links and him making appointments to view over in London. Who knows what we'll end up with :)
Cx

Oi, it's very quiet over here... Having problems with Lenny already? News please!! Dying to hear about the house hunting :)

she's a way at the moment, lenny getting a holiday already LOL.

hope she's doing ok x

Hi Charlie, hope you are having a fab time x

home.jpgsexy me.jpg 3 2 1 and shes back in the room!!

hi guys!! well so much to report, oh where to begin???

so i have a new flat its amazing, i have stuck a lil picture of my dining room on here i will put the rest on as i get more pics. so right now i am mid move but back in cornwall to look after me mums puppies while she n her fella go on a lil holiday. i am going to keep me boys in school here until the end of term as its the exciting bit for them, u know school parties, plays and father christmas so they wanna stay to the end and if im honest it helps while i am at the flat if they are here so i can get it all sorted out before they come up.

so thats the important stuff covered now for the really exciting bit ... i have met a mr freaking awesome, his is great, i cannot stop thinking about him, and yes he is wild! and freaking hot!! totally amazing, super fit body and body hair ... i know chest hair ... who knew i would be into chest hair, but i sooooooooooooo am! lol
i dont really know what happened, well i went to the pub with my friend and somehow i managed to pull him, (goodness knows how) but somewhere from within i become mrs super confident, admittedly i was looking super great (if i dont say so myself) and as it happens i have a pic from that night of me in the loos with me new hair etc, so ill pop that on here too.

but thanks to Dr dukan my confidence is sky high, i have tackled my ex partner since i have been away, got a new home (and having fun decorating it), found a new love interest (of whom i am actually interested in)

I AM BACK N FIGHTING FIT xxx

so girlies hope u r all doing well gonna go find out now, i have missed u lot xxx

Last edited:
Wow...love your post. Now that's what i call one happy charly xxx you deserve it xxx

thankyou ladies i am feeling great and loving those comments xxxx

Oh my word, bottle that confidence and sell it to us............wow wow wow, looking good you 'brand new you' lady. LOL.

As for the Mr Hot man, you are gonna have to sneak a pic and show us all................purleseeeee..........

LOL xx

Amazing news charly soooooo pleased for you we've all missed you here so glad things are going great for you xx mr hairy chest sounds awesome!

Back