Charmaine's Journey

Thanks babe yeah i feel better today :) sorry ur still ill. Me 2 i just wanted a bit of dinner but settled for a flapjack instead :) get well soon xxx

Day 31...yikes the days are whizzing by and i dont even think about food really. Its pretty cool to be here. Occasionally i might fancy or crave something but it soon passes. I was in bed late last night trying to settle my to foster kids and one has had me up at the crack of dawn so im darn tired already and my mind is on other things. Sore throat has finally gone and i feel much better. Well we are off to JJ's today for hours and hours so i can wear these kids out. Laters peeps x

Glad to hear you are feeling so good hun :) I love being in that place!!! It's been a few days since iv felt that cuz iv been on the scales and it was saying I only lost 1lb. and I guess that's made me feel a bit crap in conjunction with poorlyness so iv really missed food to make me feel better. But I decided to weigh on the wii fit cuz my bathroom scales are old Argos fiver jobbies that are shockingly rubbish. and I'm so glad I did cuz the wii fit (which weighs exactly as the pharmacist) says iv lost 5lbs!! It's made me feel great and strong again and if someone gave me a grand to eat a KFC I wouldn't do it lol. Where as yesterday I could have been tempted by that offer!! Ha ha.
Have a great day out with the kids, I didn't know you fostered that's awesome :) speak to you soon lovely xxx

wow cham didnt realise you fostered children... that's admirable fair play to you! glad you're on top form! like squeeze says i stood on the scales again this week (soreeeeeeeeeeee) and it hasnt moved which instantly put me in bad form.... but tryin to stay positive and see the difference in inches... but after this week, i am NEVER steppin on those bluddy scales during the week... wish i could swap them for Squeeze's wii fit and show a big 5lbs loss eh??!! have a good weekend!

The wii fit is great, as very accurate and it will also encourage u to do a bit of excercise too..... I love the advanced step, I do half hour of it and it kills my legs so it must be good!!!!

Cham it's so lovely to read your diary - so sorry I haven't posted here before. You’re doing amazing! I wanted to say too that it's wonderful you foster children - I would love to have children of my own but I've also always wanted to adopt a child too. My close family friends have adopted a little girl and she is just thriving since she joined them - it's just wonderful to see :)

Am just going to reply to your message in my diary in a sec :) Keep strong,

Tc X

Ahhh thanks girls for your support with fostering. Its been a tough weekend. Each child has their own set of issues and problems and its been hard to bear sometimes. This weekend was hard being mothers day especially for the littliest one i had. Its been a very emotional weekend and unfortunately my emotions got the better of me and i nibbled. Grrrr it wasnt even just protein it was all sorts but mainly bread a butter. I had a massivecarb craving, dont know why, need to analize my feelings at the time. Been back on track yesterday and today. Blimin starving today but feeling stronger again in my head and my heart. I suppose these are the sorts of emtions that i have got to get to grips with before i come off TFR. Otherwise it will be my downfall. :)

Dont worry too much about falling off the bandwagon... most of us have done it in one way or another.
At least now you can take something away from it.... that its emotions that makes you eat rather than boredom or hunger and i bet you feel stronger from it happeneing. Even more determined now to do it 100% because in the grand scheme of things, eating crap doesnt solve much does it? Glad to see you back on it because you have been doing so well... forget about the blip and move forward!!!! :)

Ahhh thanks katie and leluna! Im back on track and have WI in the morning x hope its goid news! :)

Good luck.... look forward to seeing how much u have lost!!! x

Thanks katie i lost 4lbs yay :) im so happy especially after my blip. Im in the 10's it feels so good :happy x

That's fantastic news so well done!!! It's a great feeling going into that next stone down!!

WAHOOOOO!!! cham thats amazing. you and loz (can i call u that too? he he) have just owned the scales today!! GO GIRLS!!! into the 10s.. wow that must feel awesome :) well done hun, you are disappearing before our eyes!! :) xxx

Thanks katie, loz and squeeze ur my backbone girls seriously u are :) i cant do this torturous diet without you. Im so thankfull for this forum for bringing me to my lovely friends... :) (((big love)))

Yay Cham that's an fantastic loss this week! So happy for you - you really are doing just amazing! :talk017:

X

Likewise hun... U girls are my angels!! Sorry I nearly abandoned you!! :( lol! Couldn't do it without ya! Mahoosive hugs xxxx

Ahhh thanks Willow my lovely :) ur doing well too considering ur poorly hunny :)

Squeeze dont be sorry you was under duress we would all feel the same :) glad ur back to ur old self tho phew was scary for a while xxx

he he i dont stay down for long... im back with avengeance now :D xx

Back