Charmaine's Journey

Cham!!!! U can!!! U have done so well before and u and I both know you can keep going!!! Pate on toast is hardly the crime of the century now is it? Get this next few weeks done or get to target which ever is sooner and u will feel a million times better!!! Would it be worth u thinking of adding a meal for the last few weeks? Coz BBQ food isn't all that bad u know, it's grilled so not cooked in fat, it's mainly all meat. Just stick to meat and no bread and u will still lose!!! Chin up hunni x

its no problem cham.... you have done so well and are sooo much lighter than the rest of us... it will only take a little more to reach your target so dig deep...... you have done so well keeping everyone going on here so cmon girl you can do it...... and remember pate on toast is not a huge crime.... i know before if i had a blow out it was biscuits all day with coffee.... big sambo for lunch and crisps.... takeaway.... chocolate.. popcorn.. jeez the list is frickin endless... so remember pate on toast is only a little ol crime next to one of the old day blow-outs... so lets go girl, up out of bed tomorrow... back on 100% and forget completely the blip..... even if you dont lose and just stay the same this week (worse case scenario) isn't that much better than being on other diets where every week you lose, then put some on, then lose and so the rollercoaster continues..... and remember cham, maybe you could do 2 shakes a day and some protein at night???? if that makes you feel a bit better and keeps you on track and stops you from having a BIG blowout...... chin up babe and relax.... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww thanku my lovely girls, i suppose considering that i used pig out on an all day carb fest that realistically pate on toast isnt that bad at all! Im out of ketosis again, just like last weekend. Im good during the week but really suffer at weekends, im back on 100% again today and yes katie im gonna dig deep for this last push and get down to 8.7stone! Im frigging 2lbs up this morning and it has scared me abit. I want to stay in the 10's so badly i cant mess up any further. So...here goes. No more cheating, tasting, finger licking, even sniffing im doing this people im digging deep and if i mess up again...well i wont i cant xxx p.s i love you guys xxx

Good for u for going at it!!! U can do it and u will!!!
And lol.... How funny at the almost identical posts :)

I know you two are defibately on the same wave length heehee :)

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH cham I wasnt here :( I had no idea you had a rouch 5 mins. Im sorry chick!! you poor thing. Listen, dont freak out, accidents happen, as the girls have already said.. it aint as big as it seems, and im almost glad that the 2lb up on the scales happened cuz hopefully thats the kick up the arse u needed to keep you 100%. picking is all good, but the chances are you will have that underlying weakness that will let you give in to the evil carbs like that!! Come on babe, you can so do this, you want it and you are capable of it. Just gotta do it!! Well done for avoiding the BBQ and well done for your little epiphany :) NO MORE PICKING!!!! lol :) the sooner you are 100% the sooner youll be shaking that size 10 ass down the beach. :) Hope your feeling better now.. dont dwell on the mistake but do remember how sh!t it feels and dont go back there. we are all here for ya and doing it with you... and we all want you to get there as much as you do. big hugs chick, we loves ya xx

Awwww ive missed you squeeze! Ur right i did need a massive kick up the @rse and now ive got it and i think its gonna help me now achieve 100% every day til the end of TFR! Yay feeling optimistic that i can do it! :) thanku all my lovely girlies ur such gems :)

Awesome to hear you so positive :) thats the attitude ya need!! You have done so well... you just cannot afford to let it go. Pate on toast.. I agree is heaven. But being slim and happy and the person you want to be is much sweeter!! Missed you too champeroonies xx

Fab advice form the girls as always!! Hope you back on track today Cham and feeling positive again, its really hard to stay 100% all the time, but you do 99% of the time, so don't be too hard on yourself.

xx

Yeah meeee 2 chicks, hey guess what? You'd all be very proud of me today, went to a foster carers picnic and easter egg hunt, took only a bottle of water that i absent mindedly left in the car and said NO to egg mayo sarnies, it was hard and i was drooling, fresh strawberries, loads of nick nacks to eat but i still refused. They asked me why so i told them and i was pleasantly surprised by all their reactions. They asked loads of questions but was really very supportive! :) they all told me i looked great and that helped masses. Went into town and bought hubby birthday pressies, then found myself looking at the latest selection of summerwear out and i was so motivated to carry on i know i be buying a size 8 when i go on holiday. Got back home and baked a lemon sponge birthday cake for hubby and covered it with 7 pounds worth of sweeties. I was smelling them jelly babies and almost went weak at the knees but NO im doing this for me. Im back on track and feel back to myself back in the zone. What topped it all off was my daughter saying i think you can stop now as you look really good! :) shes only 12 but so into helping me by making me feel good. She told me i looked fine before i started even tho i was bulging out the seams of all my size 16's heehee :) shes lucky shes as tall as me at 12 yrs im 5ft 4 and she is very slender with long waist length blonde hair. The complete opposite of me. I think im on my 10th pint since i got in i cant stop drinking i was out all day and hardly had a drop so now im making up for it. WI tomorrow i just hope that i havent screwed it up by caving again i be pist at myself and do not want to be in this position ever again. :)

Thanks Lozzy i cant do any of it without u girls helping me so (((BIG Hugs))) :)

Cham that's fantastic you managed to do all that and not give in - amazing! :) So pleased for you - you'll be a size 8 in no time!

X

WELL DONE!! wow there ya are girl, totally in the zone and cruising from now :) size 8 before you know it :) xx

Well done for getting through that mega food day!!!! To resist a jelly baby is good going... its easy to pop one in your mouth and forget all about the diet so well done to you!!!
We did an easter egg hunt with jess this morning and had lots of little foil wrapped eggs... it would be so easy to just have one and think nothing of it and think it wont count but its 100% all the way!!!

Get you... size 8!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!

Thanks Katie, had to pretend to consultant that i got a heavy period and thats why i had a small loss this week :-( -1lb but at least its something so it doesnt look like i be at my target of 10.7lb by saturday for the bif family party. Oh well its taught me a big lesson :) that im not going to repeat xx

hey cham you had a little cheat and still lost a pound... sure im a 100% all the way and some weeks only lost 2 and 3 pounds... reckon i need to get the pate and toast out?!!! thats brill you didnt put on weight, bet you're well delighted with that... doesent matter you didnt make your personal target... just push out the goalposts out a bit further and give yourself a little break.. you've done so well and cmon you're nearly a size 8??????? droooollllllll!!!!! keep the chin up you've done just fab!!!

Back