Charmaine's Journey

hey cham!..... yep i know its your diary!!!!!!!!! (squeeze losin it....) reckon exante is the way forward for ya.... coz theres a lot more variety on there and you might not feel so restricted..... so you have a new addition to the house??? god you're such a star, that's so admirable of you... those kids are lucky to have you. And you're tryin to diet and stay in control when all this is going on around you..... yep im with squeeze you're panickin about tfr and re-feed etc.... squeeze is right go back on tfr for a few weeks and when you're on there, maybe write up a few food plans that will guide you when you come back off...... im trying to take a look at what im gonna do and its ww for me.... see you over on fb.... xxxxxxxxx

How ya doing today hun?? Gluggin the Slimfast?? hows it settling down at home?? let us know what day u wanna do coffee - Stu off all of next week :D xxx Hope you are having an 'ok' time and not torturing yourself xxx

Hiya Cham
Wow, u r an amazing person. Hats off yo u for wat u do for all those kids. U should be so proud of yourself. I admire u so so much for wat u do.
U r skinny already n u will definitely end up in kids clothes, the more weight u lose. :D
Like u even am thinking of doin exante for a month (hopefully end of July) once am at 10st 7, for the final stone but we'll see.
Good luck with slim fast hunni.
;-)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok ok so im back again, day 1 argh, my head hurts bad, im hungry but despite all that im in the right frame of mind to do it. 6 failed attempts at restarting and ive done atkins, harcombe, and even joined slimmingworld last week! Lasted a couple of days but then gave in to a packet of choccy biccies :rolleyes, im a nightmare so hense why im back. I need this firum to get me through it again. I hope to do another 7 weeks and this time will be 100% :) yay im back im back

Welcome back Cham, best of luck for completing your journey, hope ketosis hits soon :) x x

Cham your back! I've missed your posts! Hope your doing ok hun and I hope you get into ketosis nice and fast.

Talk to you soon!

Tc X

Thanks Lis, i see your looking as fabulous as ever :jealous lol x i will take some of your inspiration and get me through it :)

Wilooooooooow my lovely girl, your still doing fantastic and have lasted soooo long well done to you babe x

if we all stick together for the common goal we can all do it im sure

Day 3 woke up feeling hungover after a terrible day and night with my foster child. Ive been kicked, punched and spat on and through it all i remained 100% i cant believe it im so proud of myself. X

So proud of you Hun! You are amazing for all you do with the children you foster and remember you are fantastic! Keep going Hun and you can do this as you proved before :) tc X

Well done on keeping 100% through that, it must've been hard, it shows u are ready for the final stint :) x

Hey willow and Lis its so great to hear from my old pals again! Still feel drained but coping xxx

Hey Cham, how u getting on?x x

Not good :-( day 1 again... Sorry girls

Oh Cham don't worry hun, apart from the diet are you ok?? You can keep at this Hun, your amazing! Just keep going and most importantly look after yourself!!!!

Tc XxX

Day 1 again is better than giving in altogether. Good luck x x

well don

i meant well done

Back