Charmaine's Journey

Hi gingalee, are the lollies still fizzy then?

Im lying in bed right now after reaching my max intake of 4 litres and gagging for a drink. This is going to be a nightmare :-(

not really lol it was the only water i had, tap water is not great . not sure if u could squeeze a little lemon into the water first though x week 1 -14 llbs

Ginagee, well done, you should start a diary!!
And i wouldnt reccomend you putting lemon into water, lemon is citric and will pull you out of ketosis.... not really worth it!!!

14lbs ginagee is amaaaaazing! Katie's right you should start a diary! Will help you when you need to look back on it too!

Day 46 and i weighed myself this morning and im down to 10.7lbs yay :) i feel slim today. My hubby said my legs are really skinny! I always lose it off my legs first! Need to get more off my gut tho! Ive dropped down to a 36c bust which i havent been this size for a decade wow! Well done me! This is defo helping for the final push. Cant wait to be in the 9's, hopefully by early may!

aw cham, delighted you're back in ketosis girl... god you paid dearly for a bit of pate and toast!!! imagine into the 9's omg you'll be fading away!! you did so well makin cakes and keeping the gob zipped... its hard to do and fair play to you!!!!!!! its great when people start to notice it makes all the hard work somehow worthwhile!!! you've done fab and you struggled thru at times and still got back up fighting!!! hat off to ya cham have a shake on me!!! talk to you later xx fab day and heading out to enjoy it xx

Thanks Lozzy its been so hard at times but you pure bloods have helped me thro :) heehee im jusr a muggle :)

I am so pleased to see you all doing so well.
Cham i wish i was more like you with the water intake thing.
I usually have 3 cups of peppermint tea a day and 2 litres of water and that is it apart form the shakes. I struggle with the amount so i carry a litre bottle with me wherever i go and just keep sipping it.
Lol @ Squeeze at the bakery window. I walk past quickly but when i am indoors cooking i have a good close up sniff of all the food lol xx

Cham.... 10.7 is fab, im totally in awe of you!! You are doing amazing despite the blip!!! And good for you having a 'skinny day' i cant wait for those he he!!
And Kat - i try and drink 3l a day but thats really my maximum, i would seriously struggle with any more, but 3 works for me :) Sounds like you have about 3l a day anyway ? x

Having a 'Skinny day' opposed to a 'fat day' yeah I remember..... very vaguely.... ha ha..

Seriously though Cham 10.7lb is amazing im dead jealous! bet your loving slipping into those skinny clothes!

How do you drink all that water? I struggle to get 3 litres down although im finding its getting easier as the weeks go on, especially now its getting warmer, and my bladder is getting used to holding it now too.

Good luck with your weigh in!! x

Awww thanks Kat, Katie and Jen its great to have such wonderful support :)

In the begining i struggled with the water but now my hubby says im addicted to it! I just drink all day and had reached my 8 pint limit by 7.30pm last night and was gagging all night for more. Trouble is ive just got up and had 2 pints straight off so now ive only got 6 left for the whole day :-( its just not enough for me but i dont want to get that drowning from the inside condition so i wont go over again. :)

Yep is amazing feeling slimmer but ive still got 2 stone to lose so a long way to go really :) i do it tho the feelings are so exillerating that it spurs me on now yay :) good going to all of you girlies too weve all done brill! :)

jeez cham if you lose another 2 stone you'll be back to infant clothes 12-18 months or something!!!! oooh imagine being 10st something.... quite difficult for me to imagine.... i really reckon when i see 13st something on the scales you will hear the screams from there.... that would be great to stand on a scales at 16st 11 and then 11 weeks later to stand up again and be 13st 11??? omg i can nearly taste the victory girls!!!!!! seriously tho Cham i admire you coz you have struggled and stayed strong... i know had i nibbled i would have continued and the nibbles would be replaces by savage munchies and the rest is history....!!! so i hereby give you the 'most determined Lipotrimmer' award...... you deserve it muggle!!!!!!!!!! xx

Lozzy ur so funny :) you make me die of laughter! Infant clothes! Hahaha, i wish! :) thankyou for your unconditional support! You must be one of the very few purebloods left:) heehee now im off to muggleburys to get some shopping :) :)

Hmmmmm baby food yum yum! Me likey baby chocolate pudding...:)

Hmmmm farleys rusks dipped in milk and eaten like a biscuit...now i remember those good ole days when i was new to mugglehood x

LMAO!! 12-18 months... thats hilarious. your gonna be a proper skinny mini with 2 more stone! youll get there chick :) hope your doing great and had a good day lovely xxx

Day 48 phew to say ive had enough of this is an understatement. :-( but carry on i will. Im doing 4 more weeks of 100% and then im coming off to refeed for a week or two then im doing harcombe diet. Got her recipes too and they look yummy. I cant do another 8 weeks on this so the last stone will have to wait til afterwards :) each week is getting harder and harder. As i get slimmer and slimmer i struggle more. Im still classed as overweight until i get to about 10stone then im in the top of the range for healthy. So at least i get there in the time frame. If i dont cheat but i cant make any promises. Im gonna bleddy try my hardest tho. Ive got a hectic week so im hoping i dont give in to my emotions. I need to be able to cope. Im fostering this week respite care and on friday get a little girl on a long term care order. So got my work cut out for me. This is where i need help! When im strong for someone else im weak for me. Why does it work out like that???

Well that was this morning this evening ive been to see the consultant and as my BMI is 25 i have been talked into refeed. Quite easily i might add! I didnt hold up any resistence and think its the push i need as i wasnt coping very well on 100%. So thats it now girls im officially on refeed. Yay and fingrrs X i lose weight on it too. My goal of 8.7 stone still stands so in two weeks time im doung harcombe diet xxxx

Oh Cham I bet your relieved to be doing refeed, its such a struggle staying 100% isn't it?
I take my hat off to you, you have been very good, I'm terrible at nibbling, and am having much slower losses second time around on LT because of it, I did this for 6 weeks 100% last year and lost 2 stone, but can't seem do it this time :(

It will be much easier for you on refeed, ha ha you will be full up on next to nothing!! you will still lose!! the water thing is soo good, I wonder why it makes you lose more, when I did Atkins I was told to used to drink loads of water as it made losses bigger.

Just think you could have have something BBQ'd for the lovely summery Easter weekend without feeling guilty about it!

Enjoy and congratulate yourself for doing so well so far x :) x

Awww JenHen thankyou hunny! Yes as a fellow nibbler its so darn hard to stay 100%. I was constantly in and out of ketosis and being good and being bad again and it was torture. I still cant believe i did 7 long weeks on it and feel well chuffed with my weight loss so far. But im not giving up now im going to lose on this and its exciting again to be able to eat. Im so looking forward to day 4 when i can have a banana. :) its what ive been craving for weeks :)

Keep going tho Jen, dont let me put you off! Try your best to be 100% and guilt free! Its so much easier. Im gonna miss the flapjacks they were so yummy to me! Xx

Back