Charms Diary

Charmel

Hello :)

I'm from the other side ;-)

Taken the plunge today and decided to move to CC from SW after losing 18lbs in the last three months. SW was great, but I'm starting to find it too restrictive, hence the move over here.

I've downloaded mfp (a few weeks ago to get to grips with it) and I'll be on here daily too (iPhone addict) to help me along. Hope to 'meet' a few fellow counters soon :)

Welcome, hope the change over from the dark side isn't too bad for you!! ;)

Looking forward to reading your diary and getting to know you. Any questions, just ask, we are all mega friendly over here. :)

lass321 said:
MFP - I've just worked out what that stands for My Fitness Pal. Is it good?

Yea I think its amazing, there is a free app on iPhone and android also on internet. It calculates your daily cal targets depending on ur age weight etc then you log everything, it even has a barcode scanner on the phones x

Coildn't have shifted 2 stone without myfitnesspal. Team it with minimins, and it really is a winning formula!!! :D

Well, despite the wet and windy bank holiday weekend weather, things are actually going well! Went to B&Q for some bits and bobs, and had a toasted teacake in the cafe. So what? I hear you ask ;-) Well, yesterday, on SW, that would have cost me 8 syns, over half my allowance, but today it's fine!

Hi, well done on losing the first 18lbs and could luck with losing the rest :)

I use MFP too I am on there as thinlizzy68 if you want to friend me. I too am an iphone addict!

Happy days :)

Survived my first day of CC! And it's sooooo much more flexible than SW ;-)

Ok, so it's not been the healthiest in terms of choices (but I always eat more junk at the weekends) BUT I've made positive choices and it feels good :)

Woke up early this morning with earache :-( I suffered really badly with it as a child, and over the last few years every time I get rundown or have any kind of cold or virus it hits me with a vengeance.

So, I'm up and eating my favourite breakfast comfort food (shreddies with warm milk), drinking hot tea, popping pills and will hopefully be feeling chipper by the time hubby and daughter get up :)

Well, another good day so far! Loving the flexibility of CC :)

Can you tell I'm a total convert?! Just hoping the scales are kind on WI day (Wednesday). Otherwise I'll be gutted.

Anyway, not enough exercise so far, so may have to try and squeeze in a walk later. I'm sticking with my new routine of ab crunches and leg lifts to target my worst bits though, and I'm starting to feel (but not see yet) the difference.

I hope your earache is gone! Many of the children in my class have been off with the lurgie, and now my head is pounding and my ears and throat are itching. Ah well maybe it will come to nothing - take care!

Back