Chat, chat, chat week to week

Bluebell, do you have a referral code? Dunno if it might get you a discount?
I wish I'd seen this earlier because it would have got me a discount :oops:

So how are we today? I'm really stressed today...the kids are driving me crazy LOL. I have loads of things to do but don't feel like doing any of them Sigh

Hey Bluebell
Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I had a rough one too but the day before was a bit more hellish. How are you feeling today? Its so hard when everything is shut and we're not allowed to go anywhere!! :( How are you getting on with your exante week one? How are you feeling after being unwell?

I updated my diary with all my current inches etc today.

How are you Ben? How was your weigh in? Do you do it at a certain time? Must be nice to have different foods and way more variety but not be majorly over the number of the calories of VLCD. I couldn't do it long term without ketosis. Kudos.

Today was a better day. I had to go out to get my car MOT'd(it ran out before March 30th so I wasn't entitled to the 6 month extension).It was nice to get out but I was surprised to see so few people wearing masks.

I went to Asda today, first time out in ages. I was actually surprised how many people I DID see with masks haha

Glad you've had a better today. I have too on the whole but hellish bedtime.

I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. Really vivid and about celebrities...is this a sign? Will I meet my favourite K-pop singer one day? LOL

10.6lbs off this week! Happy with that :)

It catches you like that sometimes. That's why I don't want to weigh, it used to pickle my head hahaha
Oh I have to...if I don't weigh I end up telling myself I can have a day off and catch up later. Not good at all.

I've found another vlcd which looks promising by the way so have ordered the trial box to see what it's like. It's more expensive than Exante but less expensive than CD and they have a support group available and also some weight loss videos and things about psychology of being overweight or something(not checked them yet) and a yoga course and some other stuff. They also have a support team that you can message anytime so figured it was worth a try.I'll let you know what the products are like when I get them but the reviews have been good so far.

Cool :) good luck! Exante leaflet/email said there's a FB group and stuff for support. I often get derailed in support groups haha. I'm super glad there's something like exante where I don't have to bother with that haha.

Cool :) good luck! Exante leaflet/email said there's a FB group and stuff for support. I often get derailed in support groups haha. I'm super glad there's something like exante where I don't have to bother with that haha.
I am in the Exante one but find it most unsatisfying as even though food is supposed to not be mentioned it often is. Alcohol too which annoys me no end.

Back