Chat, chat, chat week to week

Ahh I see. I've never liked support groups for that kind of reason... Too many people struggling feels like an invitation tondrownn
Yep same...people were far too blase about it.

OMG the New You stuff is really nice...dare I say it nicer than Exante(just a bit) and the shakes are easier to mix(no lumps). I'm having an asparagus soup and it's really good. I think I'll do a combination of them both to keep costs down but the New You appears to be more like the old style CD in terms of calories and carbs so will see how it goes mixing them for a while. I'm feeling really positive about it all today. How's everyone else doing? I wish minimins had an app...would be so much easier to upload photos.

That sounds cool and a good plan! I'm quite excited about exante just because it's new flavours hahaha. My days ok thanks. Out the garden so the child can make as much mess as she likes haha. So hot today. Glad you're feeling really positive. Good work :)

That sounds cool and a good plan! I'm quite excited about exante just because it's new flavours hahaha. My days ok thanks. Out the garden so the child can make as much mess as she likes haha. So hot today. Glad you're feeling really positive. Good work :)
My garden is too overgrown to go in and with my fibromyalgia I am unable to do it :(

How's it all going?

Hey you. Going alright thanks. Making my daughter dinner (always the most awkward time of day haha). Trying to keep myself busy so insanity from lock down doesn’t kick in haha. Are you feeling fully better now? X

Hi everyone. I haven't used this in years! I'm still logging calories daily and started again due to gaining some of the 28+lbs i lost. Hope you are all keeping well in this lockdown. Stay safe x

Hey you. Going alright thanks. Making my daughter dinner (always the most awkward time of day haha). Trying to keep myself busy so insanity from lock down doesn’t kick in haha. Are you feeling fully better now? X

Yep totally fine now. Just a tiny cough left.
Hi everyone. I haven't used this in years! I'm still logging calories daily and started again due to gaining some of the 28+lbs i lost. Hope you are all keeping well in this lockdown. Stay safe x
We will all emerge from lockdown with new figures :)

I started to exercise!! :eek:

I thought that if you exercised on vlcds, the body can’t consume fat fast enough and eats muscle and tissue which is terrifying
It's only 20 minutes a day so nothing too drastic and it's just low impact cardio. I'm not doing anything else while I'm on it. It's this one

Your call, your body! I wouldn’t risk it personally.
When I did CD last time the consultant recommended it after week 2 and to have an extra pack if needed and to not do anything too strenuous. I was going to the gym at the time for around 30 mins and swimming for 30. Obviously I'm not doing that now and I'm not really leaving the house at all, so my 20 minutes a day is less than I would be walking on a normal day I think. these days I'm lucky to get 2000 steps a day. It's really not a strenuous routine. I'm not really the exercise type :D

Hi everyone. Im on lockdown in a nice area with 3 kids. 4..9 &16 and most days i cry i am ok in morn start atfrsh get all ready work from home then i stop for lunch thats fine quite positive. then im finished work and im so bored i go for "a nap" for 2/3 hous then depression starts.....try wake meself up.then kids going on about dinner and bedtime roitine and i go to bathroom and cry. I alao dont see point in being healthy. Im really down it will go away tho. I have hubby to help and for company i think i really wana get right into my weight loss again snd i kinda can but more diffict.

Back