Chat, chat, chat week to week

When I did CD last time the consultant recommended it after week 2 and to have an extra pack if needed and to not do anything too strenuous. I was going to the gym at the time for around 30 mins and swimming for 30. Obviously I'm not doing that now and I'm not really leaving the house at all, so my 20 minutes a day is less than I would be walking on a normal day I think. these days I'm lucky to get 2000 steps a day. It's really not a strenuous routine. I'm not really the exercise type :D

Fair enough. That’s against the advice I read but you do what works for you :)

Hi everyone. Im on lockdown in a nice area with 3 kids. 4..9 &16 and most days i cry i am ok in morn start atfrsh get all ready work from home then i stop for lunch thats fine quite positive. then im finished work and im so bored i go for "a nap" for 2/3 hous then depression starts.....try wake meself up.then kids going on about dinner and bedtime roitine and i go to bathroom and cry. I alao dont see point in being healthy. Im really down it will go away tho. I have hubby to help and for company i think i really wana get right into my weight loss again snd i kinda can but more diffict.

Little Miss, I’m really sorry to hear you’re feeling really really awful. If you think going on a diet now will help you then you’ll have all our support and encouragement but is it worth putting even more pressure in yourself when you’re feeling really overwhelmed and low already? Weigh it up because you know you best. Will it help you to feel in control of something and do a strict diet, or do you need to be in a better place to be that strict? What is the kindest thing for yourself at the moment? X

Hi everyone. Im on lockdown in a nice area with 3 kids. 4..9 &16 and most days i cry i am ok in morn start atfrsh get all ready work from home then i stop for lunch thats fine quite positive. then im finished work and im so bored i go for "a nap" for 2/3 hous then depression starts.....try wake meself up.then kids going on about dinner and bedtime roitine and i go to bathroom and cry. I alao dont see point in being healthy. Im really down it will go away tho. I have hubby to help and for company i think i really wana get right into my weight loss again snd i kinda can but more diffict.
Sorry to hear your feeling low little miss. It can be overwhelming starting a diet again especially when you're not at your best. Take some time to look at what's important to you. I go running because that's my way of switching off from everyone and everything for half an hour. Maybe pop out for a walk yourself no kids or hubby and enjoy the time to just relax x good luck and start healthy eating when you're ready x

Littlemiss we are all here for you. I find napping makes me feel worse so I try not to do it. Maybe you could take up a hobby for that time instead of napping? There's definitely a point to being healthy-for me I'm hoping it reduces my backache and lets me do more. Make a list of why you want to lose weight and look at it whenever you feel down. Make a little list of treats you plan to give yourself when you lose 5lbs for example. You can do it...the first step is the hardest.

Back