Chatterbox Claire Diary *Claire1~Come Cheer her on*

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
wow thanks for that minime :)...well i started CD after my weight and eating habits had got me down so badly that i actually chose CD as i couldn't bear the thought of eating food anymore.....this way my choices are made for me and there is nothing for me to obsess about with food choices

i actually looked forward to stopping eating so so far thank goodness i'm doing well

my weight started at 16 st 1 lb and at my first WI last wednesday i lost 10 lbs so that has really spurred me on and i am more determined than ever to make this time my final most successful attempt........
ideally i'd like to lose 4 - 5 stones but its been so long since i was at that weight i can't remember how i looked....so when i'm finally happy with what i see in the mirror and how i feel inside i will then work my way up the plans to maintainance

how much weight do you guys want to lose?

that shouldn't hopefully take you too long if we're supposed to lose on average 1 stone a month and looks like you'ill def lose more than that in your first month...whoooohooo :)

ps 2 more to go !!!!!!

Come on everyone come chat, she needs 100 before she can email anyone...

How was your diet today? i will check your post tomorrow as i got to go bed now...

Was going to email you before ask you to join facebook...

Talk to ya soon x
thanks honey for your encouragement..my diary is just not as interesting as yours!

i may not be about tomorrow as am going on a sales course overnight but hope you feel better soon honey ...sending you lots of love :):):):):)

had an ok day today......it is getting easier and i feel that clothes are beginning to feel a little looser which is so encouraging but every day is a battle for me so i feel its an achievement just to get through the day at the moment and cannot look too far ahead otherwise its quite daunting x

Back