Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cheap flights to Australia/New Zealand

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by PurpleButterfly, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Thought I'd spread the word. £500 return flights (including tax) to new zealand and australia, with Malaysia airlines, when booked before a certain date I think. No catch.

It's a really good deal! shame I'd already booked my flights but I thought I'd got a blummin good deal at £700 return for my hol.. But maybe others' can use it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    That is a good deal , but not till next year , I guess i'll have to look nearer the time . was looking up brisbane this year was working out alot .

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)

I saw that too......i need to go on the 16th of July though and its jsut outside the cut off of the 14th of July.....damn it.

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Air Asia fly from the UK now :D I flew with them before they launched their UK flights and I thought the service was excellent and the cabin crew are gorgeous in personality and looks ..... :D

Anyway - fly to KL for £200 then on to Oz for £400 (in July)

www.airasia.com they fly from stansted

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.