Cheap flights to Australia/New Zealand

PurpleButterfly

16lb to go!
Thought I'd spread the word. £500 return flights (including tax) to new zealand and australia, with Malaysia airlines, when booked before a certain date I think. No catch.

It's a really good deal! shame I'd already booked my flights but I thought I'd got a blummin good deal at £700 return for my hol.. But maybe others' can use it!

That is a good deal , but not till next year , I guess i'll have to look nearer the time . was looking up brisbane this year was working out alot .

Thought I'd spread the word. £500 return flights (including tax) to new zealand and australia, with Malaysia airlines, when booked before a certain date I think. No catch.

It's a really good deal! shame I'd already booked my flights but I thought I'd got a blummin good deal at £700 return for my hol.. But maybe others' can use it!

I saw that too......i need to go on the 16th of July though and its jsut outside the cut off of the 14th of July.....damn it.

Air Asia fly from the UK now :D I flew with them before they launched their UK flights and I thought the service was excellent and the cabin crew are gorgeous in personality and looks ..... :D

Anyway - fly to KL for £200 then on to Oz for £400 (in July)

www.airasia.com they fly from stansted

Back