Cheat Dreams

JoanieK

Silver Member
Anyone else having dreams where they cheat and wake up convinced they did? I forgot about these from last time I mean they are so real and the guilt is crazy!

yeap i get a bit panicy when i wake up after them but ive kinda gotten used to them now...

ugh yes me too!on day 6 this time round and had my first food cheat dream..so baffling!

Yeah it was around that stage they started with me!! Totally weird but sometimes I can taste the food in my dream and it's amazing!! :)

Lol it's weird how our minds are reacting the same!! I suppose it's only to be expected we are all human!

Lol it's weird how our minds are reacting the same!! I suppose it's only to be expected we are all human!

Yup we fighting a natural instinct after all.. Plus we are all worried about failing to some degree...

In my dream I binged....And I'm not a binge eater I was so shocked at myself haha... Woke up thinking you silly cow
.. Then I realised lol

Yup we fighting a natural instinct after all.. Plus we are all worried about failing to some degree...

In my dream I binged....And I'm not a binge eater I was so shocked at myself haha... Woke up thinking you silly cow
.. Then I realised lol

I've gone so far to check the scales to see the damage done and then as I woke up more realised! Felt so stupid!!

Hmm in my dreams I'm either being encouraged or I'm sneaking the food! I know now when I wake that's it's not real but totally was convinced at the start- could taste the food and everything!

I had a cheat dream last night lol it was at a hotel buffet breakfast with a handsome young man (not my boyf) so another kind of cheat dream too!! i was just picking everything i wanted, but was refilling my orange juice more than anything?? woke up this morning convinced i had eaten it x

hey guesy80 just a heads up be careful on this side of the lipotrim or mentioning food or drink... it can be really tough for some people and this is kind of a haven away from it. :)

hey guesy80 just a heads up be careful on this side of the lipotrim or mentioning food or drink... it can be really tough for some people and this is kind of a haven away from it. :)

oh my gosh, really. i didn't even consider it offensive to peeps. sorry no mention of food again from me x

[h=1]Forum: Lipotrim TFR 100%[/h]This forum is for people who are doing TFR only without any additions. Any food should be discussed in alternative forums.
No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.
Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.
For those who are wanting to take a break from Lipotrim 100% you must post these discussions and your refeed ideas etc...in the Lipotrim Main Forum

i just read this, i didn't realise i was in a different section at all doh! apologies again x

oh my gosh, really. i didn't even consider it offensive to peeps. sorry no mention of food again from me x

dont panic i dont think anyone would find it offensive i think you might just get a row from the mod. :)

Sorry probably my fault for where I located it- I'll ask a mod to move it!

Oh and Guesy- on the other sort of dream got one of those last night but I was single at the start then towards the end realised I was married!!

This has happened to me twice in the first 5 days! The first one I forgot I was on the diet and ate a Greggs sausage roll! It was so real and I felt awful! When I woke up I really had to think if it had happened or not!

Glad it's not just me! :rolleyes:

Back